The World Cup of Pokemon IV - Representation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
just to clarify for those wondering:

this topic will be open for a few more days. At that point I will post the Team Formation thread, which will announce the captains and then each captain will be responsible to pick his team from the pool of players, whether he wants to do a mini tournament, battle each player himself, talk to people, scout, whatever. It is a big decision, not to be taken lightly and surely without bias. This team formation period will last at least 10 days. I know you are all raring to go but we need to build this from the ground up, and that means laying a solid foundation and a player pool of people who are 1) only the best and 2) are committed and have the attention span to leg this one out.

i'm dropping if vil gets captain
fair enough, not like you haven't actually done anything special in WC, or for that matter, the entire 8+ years you've been playing. I mean, if you're at least gonna take shots at me every chance you get, at least win something first lol

EDIT: then don't drop nab, because I was joking, as goof and shiv both know

ShoddyBattle Username: bamtest (the last account I laddered with was megalomaniac)
IRC Username (If you go on IRC): BuD on the new server since somebody stole Bam
First Choice of Team: USA West
Second Choice of Team (If applicable): USA South

Eh, why not.

ShoddyBattle Username: NightFalcon
IRC Username (If you go on IRC): Sadly, none.
First Choice of Team: USA South
Second Choice of Team (If applicable): USA West

Because Latin America needs some sort of support, I'll take back what I said and play. Again with the change of heart, my fault.

But if there is a split (and there shouldn't be, in my opinion. because as always we find ways to split up anything...), I won't play. I have my reasons. :(

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
we're gonna end up with 8 co-captains watch.

anyway, i'll update everything in later, probably in a few hours!

ShoddyBattle Username NESgamer (i'm used to play through wi-fi though, so i'm never at Shoddy and nobody probably has seen me there xD)
IRC Username: NESgamer
First Choice of Team: Latin America

I submit myself to support my region if necessary.

I'm probably not good enough, but I want to support my country, and I guess it wouldn't hurt.

ShoddyBattle Username: Pokemon Red
IRC Username (If you go on IRC): PokemonRed
First Choice of Team: Asia
Second Choice of Team (If applicable): N/A

We are signing up for europe. However, if there's a french team, we'll go for that.
I also would like to capitain.

Code:
-Nickname (Smogon account) => AIM/MSN / Shoddy battle account

-Phyres (Phyres) => [EMAIL="shinobi-ka@hotmail.com"]shinobi-ka@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] / Phyres
-Gotensan (Gotensan) => [EMAIL="abdelkrim78@hotmail.com"]abdelkrim78@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] / Woot
-Cristal (Cristall) => [EMAIL="cristal-specialgeeks@hotmail.fr"]cristal-specialgeeks@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL] / Cristal
-Linck (Linck) => [EMAIL="Zelda_94@hotmail.fr"]Zelda_94@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL] / Linck
-Ash (Kibo/P€)=> [EMAIL="Ash_78@hotmail.fr"]Ash_78@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL] / Kibo'78
-Boudouche (Boudouche) => [EMAIL="Mahdiouaziz@msn.com"]Mahdiouaziz@msn.com[/EMAIL] / Boudouche
-Meister R => [EMAIL="parasol-47@hotmail.fr"]parasol-47@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL] / Mister P
-Speeder Mateur (Speeder Mateur)=> [EMAIL="Misterjoni20@hotmail.com"]Misterjoni20@hotmail.com[/EMAIL] / speeder_mateur
-Dav1212 => [EMAIL="scratoo@hotmail.com"]scratoo@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
-Raito (Raito/RDT) => [EMAIL="cedr1mike@aol.com"]cedr1mike@aol.com[/EMAIL] / raito69, Miky-San 
-Bendo (/) => None / BendoRDT
-Scarhiband => [EMAIL="eliassrr@hotmail.fr"]eliassrr@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL]
-Celcius => [EMAIL="Antoine-S972@hotmail.fr"]Antoine-S972@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL]
-Dadoux => [EMAIL="reyson-med@live.fr"]reyson-med@live.fr[/EMAIL]
-Lloyd => [EMAIL="lyon359@hotmail.fr"]lyon359@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL]
-Myssdii (Myssdii) => None / Myssdii
-moutte (moutte)
-Shadowlynck => [EMAIL="shad0w_link@hotmail.fr"]shad0w_link@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL] / Shadowlynk
-Hinasan => [EMAIL="harvest59@hotmail.fr"]harvest59@hotmail.fr[/EMAIL] / hinasan

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Just reminding you, all those guys would need to register accounts here and do that. You cannot register FOR them.

Edit: Anyway, all updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)