The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Lavos on the subject "his own posts":

<Lavos> theyre not bad, people just hate the up and coming new kid who is better than all of them!

Lavos

Banned deucer.
That was sarcasm, if you were in irc at the time you understand that.

Seriously though, I stopped attacking people, I realize it's annoying and stupid and doesn't help me at all. I would appreciate it if you guys would return the favor, sick of making a comment and then yondie and bluewind and pttp responding with completely unjustifiable epithets.

I know I'm new and I have no real accomplishments outside of ladder and I should probably be more humble than I am, but let's not immediately hate the new kid for the reasons that he is new and talks probably more than he should.

I hope this post really touched all of you in the deepests depths of your hearts, even though I realize this may jeoparodize my nomination for worst poster 2012. Thank you.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
That was sarcasm, if you were in irc at the time you understand that.

Seriously though, I stopped attacking people, I realize it's annoying and stupid and doesn't help me at all. I would appreciate it if you guys would return the favor, sick of making a comment and then yondie and bluewind and pttp responding with completely unjustifiable epithets.

I know I'm new and I have no real accomplishments outside of ladder and I should probably be more humble than I am, but let's not immediately hate the new kid for the reasons that he is new and talks probably more than he should.

I hope this post really touched all of you in the deepests depths of your hearts, even though I realize this may jeoparodize my nomination for worst poster 2012. Thank you.

best possible thing for you to do right now is just stop posting in this thread

Ah damn, looks like Benelux is out. No hard feelings though, as the majority of our loses was due to bad luck rather then terrible plays. I loved playing with you guys and to the other teams that did make, good luck in round 2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)