The World Cup of Pokemon VII - Round 1 [UPDATE: SEE POST #1024 & #1039]

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
KING FUCKING BADABING!!!!!!

S O D ASIA!!!! :adam:

A fantastic Captain, always doing the best for his team. Youre an inspiration, ToF.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Only a 5 way if sogeking loses.

If he does, 5 teams compete for 3 spots. If not, 4 teams compete for 2 spots. Either way, our odds are looking good.

And if he already lost then sorry I'm an idiot.

HeIIraiser

tough like igglybuff
does someone know what is happening with natgeo? =x
he suddenly gets on for some minutes, doesnt answer VM or PM and gets offline again.=x

EDIT: nvm, lol.

I'm counting on you, yan *_*

someday if gay marriage get approved in brazil, we may marry and adopt some poor children, but if not possible, we can still move to california and marry there, not sure if it would be possible to adopt children though :<

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Really happy with everyone on Central this year. Going from last to just 1 win out of the 12-12 tie break is a really big feat IMO. Looking forward to next year.

Great job Nat, it was fun Central even though we're out now. I have to say, being only one win away from a tiebreak doesn't feel half bad given all the criticism we received. I guess I'll support the Canadians now especially after their tragic loss of teammate Iconic (R.I.P. buddy)

joshe

the best
Really happy with everyone on Central this year. Going from last to just 1 win out of the 12-12 tie break is a really big feat IMO. Looking forward to next year.
It was truly an honor being part of US central this year; I'm really happy for everyone who got to be a part of our team. Whether it was us scrimming and hating on certain users or trolling the absolute heck out of Loven it sure was fun interacting with you guys. We did very good this year and I'm sure everyone on central knows where they could've, should've, would've improved, but I wouldn't change a thing.

Good job US Central, and I wish you guys the best of luck next year!

o and onedirection4lyfe of course :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)