The Wyoming Tournament Round 1! (So I lied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobtheball4

CAP Playtesting Expert
I've tried getting in contact with Thunderhorse in the beginning, but i still havent gotten a PM back yet.. I'll try and send another PM, but i hvent had any reply from him at all...

I PM'd sot on the 21st.
And I thought he was on vacation or something. But when I checked his profile, he was last active on the 27th.
So I don't know. X.x

Still no response from limitless on my pm, I tried, I don't know where he hangs out, I used to look on Smogon Server but after a few days I gave up

locopoke

Banned deucer.
I had some flawless Pokemon. In the first match I had a Choice Specs Gengar with Focus Blast as well as a Bronzong with Iron Defense and Charge Beam. In the second match I got a Flygon with Draco Meteor and another Bronzong, this time with Iron Head and Zen Headbutt. It was pretty funny, GG's.

I just want to say that my opponent, despite hanging around and battling in smogon tours, has been repeatedly claiming he cannot battle me until the 5th. If we do not finish, then it is certainly not my fault.

Beat Frosty 2-0. In the first round it was pretty close till I pulled out Beldum. :D

In round 2 his team was made of Pokemon that were very weak to water and I got a Kyorge. Nuff said.

GGs Frosty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)