Thomaz' Trading Thread (TTT) Update 19-01!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any specific shiny? =P I'm interested in your 5th gen stuff, but none of your pictures are working so I can't tell what is shiny and what isn't lol. Could you fix that? =)
Weird! I'll see if I can fix em/let you know what's shiny.

I'm pretty sure none of the Unova ones are shiny, though.

Last edited:
Ah, welcome frequent visitor. ;)
I will soon be RNGing myself a shiny 30/31/0/31/31/31 Hasty Gengar with Counter btw. Just letting you know in case you'd prefer that one. =P
Eh, you have so many nice things man, it's hard to choose, but what about Dream Ball Timid HA Nidoran-F, Dream Ball Adamant HA Anorith (spitback is fine), Dream Ball Calm HA Spheal, Dream Ball Timid HA Venonat and Dream Ball Calm HA Igglybuff?

Any specific shiny? =P I'm interested in your 5th gen stuff, but none of your pictures are working so I can't tell what is shiny and what isn't lol. Could you fix that? =)
Whoa price going up from 2 to 3 now? I'm going to run out of things to keep you interested! :P Would you mind adding in a couple female HA Espurrs from your Friend Safaris? A Bold Dive Ball one and Timid Premier Ball one. You'll need fodder anyway. (Actually I don't mind either way, especially since you gave me a bonus last time, just thought I'd ask XD.) As for Gengar, is the 0 Def and -Def nature to maximize Counter? Sounds interesting. I have several other balls for Timid Gengars so I'd be interested in something a bit different. Let's go with the Hasty one you're working on. Lmk what you think, thanks! :)

Whoa price going up from 2 to 3 now? I'm going to run out of things to keep you interested! :P Would you mind adding in a couple female HA Espurrs from your Friend Safaris? A Bold Dive Ball one and Timid Premier Ball one. You'll need fodder anyway. (Actually I don't mind either way, especially since you gave me a bonus last time, just thought I'd ask XD.) As for Gengar, is the 0 Def and -Def nature to maximize Counter? Sounds interesting. I have several other balls for Timid Gengars so I'd be interested in something a bit different. Let's go with the Hasty one you're working on. Lmk what you think, thanks! :)
Well, didn't I tell you that I would go higher in price for Shedinja, lol? For a project that should've been finished in a few days, it took me several weeks, because of bad luck (Emerald RNG luck yay).
And no, you won't. You have a lot of nice things. I'm big on Dream Balls you know. =P

Oh, and yeah, the 0 Def and -nature is to maximize Counter. =) Obviously throw on a Focus Sash though, lol. Alright, I'll get the Gengar for you as well (someone else already requested it and I thought it was a cool idea). Also, this one happens to have HP Ice as well, as a bonus. I'll RNG the file right away! And sure, I can do those Espurrs. Breeding for shiny spreads is already annoying me (I get bored fast...at 350 eggs now) so that'll distract me for a bit.

Hi, CMT for this Premier Ball Clefairy; and the souls of your other Mews.

035 - Clefairy ♀
[IMG][IMG]
OT: Thomas ID: 42652
Calm – Magic Guard
31 | 02 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Counter | Seismic Toss | Encore | Soft-Boiled
Fire Red RNG abuse on emulator.

Also, I'm fairly sure your dream ball skorupi's mother, was obtained from me, bred by JebusChrist, who got the original parent from LeopardTalon. Just noticed the "Thanks [] for the parent" and thought I'd try to help your notes out. I hate it when I can't remember who I got a parent from; drives me nuts. Hope you're doing well.

Hi, CMT for this Premier Ball Clefairy; and the souls of your other Mews.

035 - Clefairy ♀

OT: Thomas ID: 42652
Calm – Magic Guard
31 | 02 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Counter | Seismic Toss | Encore | Soft-Boiled
Fire Red RNG abuse on emulator.

Also, I'm fairly sure your dream ball skorupi's mother, was obtained from me, bred by JebusChrist, who got the original parent from LeopardTalon. Just noticed the "Thanks [] for the parent" and thought I'd try to help your notes out. I hate it when I can't remember who I got a parent from; drives me nuts. Hope you're doing well.
Due to how these Pokemon are obtained (wild RNG catches and the randomness of FRLG), I was thinking...how about Antar's HP Ice Shaymin?

And thanks for the heads up! I didn't feel like going through all my PMs to check from who I got what exactly. Man, I need to keep track of those lol.

Yeah, I'm doing well. I'm having some bad luck getting one of my projects done though, because of bs RNG (Naive Snorunt) and hopefully, I'll be able to get my hands on hex flawless Rayquaza soon. =P Also hoping I can nail that shiny spread soon. I'm almost nearing 500 eggs and I got one shiny that had a garbage spread lol. How about you?

Last edited:
Hey friend! Remember me? :) congrats for the thread!i eanted to ask what are the redits of the legendstbat you traded to me? Since i see yku uoed my raiku in your thread,im asking aboutthe kyogre meatwo and mew.
And..we traded clefairies,and when we didi it you told me you dont have them.in premier ball,can you give me one and i will give you one of the clefairies that you gave me?

Should be fixed now.
Hm...the pictures of your 5th gen Pokes are still not working lel. What about the HP Ice Raichu and Bold Gastro?

Hey Thomaz! CMT for your Shiny Dive Ball Careful Mew.
Hm...what about Modest Skrelp and Careful Eevee?

Hey friend! Remember me? :) congrats for the thread!i eanted to ask what are the redits of the legendstbat you traded to me? Since i see yku uoed my raiku in your thread,im asking aboutthe kyogre meatwo and mew.
And..we traded clefairies,and when we didi it you told me you dont have them.in premier ball,can you give me one and i will give you one of the clefairies that you gave me?
Thanks. =) None of my legendaries are redistributable. Sure, I'll give you the Premier Ball Clefairy, since I promised.

Hi, CMT for your 4th gen Defog piplup/empoleon?
I'm so jealous. I wish I had a working Mac so that I could do Dream Radar stuff. =( Anyway, what about the Dream Ball Porygon for Piplup?

I'm so jealous. I wish I had a working Mac so that I could do Dream Radar stuff. =( Anyway, what about the Dream Ball Porygon for Piplup?
Believe me I wish my mac still worked so I could do more DR stuff... but yeah that sounds good, LMK when you want to trade

Hm...the pictures of your 5th gen Pokes are still not working lel. What about the HP Ice Raichu and Bold Gastro?
Ok lol, I added SHINY in front of the ones that are shiny.

Yeah, I'm sure I can pick out a couple of your non-shinies for those 2 guys :)

Thanks. =) None of my legendaries are redistributable. Sure, I'll give you the Premier Ball Clefairy, since I promssed [/quote]

Cool :) so wait a sec, i cant trade your legends right? And what abiut the regular pokes like clefairies and piplup?
And do you have clefairy both with bold and calm to give? Do you want me to give you back two same clefairies but in pokeballs?

Believe me I wish my mac still worked so I could do more DR stuff... but yeah that sounds good, LMK when you want to trade
I can trade now if you can? I'll be online for a few more hours.

Ok lol, I added SHINY in front of the ones that are shiny.
Yeah, I'm sure I can pick out a couple of your non-shinies for those 2 guys :)
lol, true, I did notice the shiny part, but I realised I want matching balls as well lol. =P I have literally TONS of shiny non matching balls in Emerald. Feelsbadman.
But alright, let me know.

Cool :) so wait a sec, i cant trade your legends right? And what abiut the regular pokes like clefairies and piplup?
And do you have clefairy both with bold and calm to give? Do you want me to give you back two same clefairies but in pokeballs?
Guess I should've been more clear. None of my Pokemon are redistributable at all. And no, I don't have the other Clefairy yet and I might not switch it because of the difficulty in obtaining it, sorry. =/

Guess I should've been more clear. None of my Pokemon are redistributable at all. And no, I don't have the other Clefairy yet and I might not switch it because of the difficulty in obtaining it, sorry. =/
Okay,just tellme when you have one of those.

Ho, so i will take the a calm one and wait for the bold, give one of the clefairies or you includong it ton our deal?
I can give you the Calm one now, but unless you have something to offer, you're not getting the Bold one. They aren't cheap you know? I really don't want to be an asshole, but stuff like Clefairy and other RNG'd wilds are pretty time consuming to obtain...

How's impish growlithe and adamant fletchling?
Sure! I just checked though, and the Fletchling is level 16. Is that alright with you?

Edit -> Actually, I'll be kind. I consider HP breeds to be harder than regular breeds, so you can choose another regular Pokemon. Or 1 shiny and 1 regular, if you prefer. =P

Sure! I just checked though, and the Fletchling is level 16. Is that alright with you?

Edit -> Actually, I'll be kind. I consider HP breeds to be harder than regular breeds, so you can choose another regular Pokemon. Or 1 shiny and 1 regular, if you prefer. =P
Awesome :P. He was a little harder!

Let's just make it the shiny fletchling and growlithe.

I don't mind if they're leveled up. My UTs are as well if you don't mind.

I can give you the Calm one now, but unless you have something to offer, you're not getting the Bold one. They aren't cheap you know? I really don't want to be an asshole, but stuff like Clefairy and other RNG'd wilds are pretty time consuming to obtain...
Cool so..lets trade the clefairy and for the bold one i will serch for another payment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)