Tournament Tours Plaza Premiere III (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggs

some days, you just can't get rid of an egg
PS Name: Eggs McGee
Timezone: GMT -8
Preferred Tiers: WILD CARD BAYBEEE (that means all of them please don't remove my post)
Forseen Inactivity: Moving + starting school in late September but other than that I should be good

deepfried_1625448311671.jpg

The Bannedorus-Therians are bursting out onto the scene of our first TPP with a single mission: to have fun! We're not gonna go ham with the games we play, and both RICEMAN and I will be sure to encourage a laid-back and comfortable environment where we can help everyone get the team support they need. New players are welcome, we'll help you learn and build for these formats! Join our discord at https://discord.gg/RzVqFJRWM4, and feel free to ask us any questions!

Last edited:
PS Name : 70to90gxe
Timezone :
GMT-4
Preferred Tiers : Gen 8 national dex same six
Availability / Significant Time Missed :
pretty buzy

If the week is lost I will prob deadgame, pls let me be 3k at auction do not wanna try 2 hard

Last edited:

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
baloor gmt-7 i will not prep at all and show up once a week to play bo3 no preview ou then toxic. i will not try at all, literally 0. ill prob just click buttons lol.

(ill do same six and rands ig lol)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)