Trevenant and Clutches Bloody Forest: UPDATE 3/29/14 Apricorn Ball Service and Cool ball pokemon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have quite a few Pokémon on here I want. Is there anything on my thread that interests you so I know which/how many I can possibly ask for?

You have quite a few Pokémon on here I want. Is there anything on my thread that interests you so I know which/how many I can possibly ask for?
I'm interested in the hp electric psyduck, the female relicanth, the dream ball female clamperl, and the impish own tempo spinda :3

Can you please say which pokes you're looking for? :) From my partners or my side of the thread or both lol
I'm interested in:

Onyx(M) Sturdy (if you can do Relaxed+0 Speed and I can provide something in its egg group if you need it)
HP Grass Omanyte Weak Armor(I need to check whether or not the other person who I asked this from canceled or not though so idk if I'll ask for this or not)
Venonat(F) Tintel Lens

Baltoy (Careful) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Also at above female Relicanth is 12.5% ratio so kinda iffy about trading it. Unfortunately the other Omanyte offer was gone for a month now so best to say it probably isn't gonna happen despite me helping him out with Hidden Power parents :l

Is the Weak Armor Omanyte in a Dive Ball?

Also I forgot to remove the Clamperl female from the list. Would you take the male + a 4IV female? The female can have its Hidden Ability as well as Modest so you can get both of its Evos.

Last edited:
I'm interested in:

Onyx(M) Sturdy (if you can do Relaxed+0 Speed and I can provide something in its egg group if you need it)
HP Grass Omanyte Weak Armor(I need to check whether or not the other person who I asked this from canceled or not though so idk if I'll ask for this or not)
Venonat(F) Tintel Lens

Baltoy (Careful) 31/31/31/x/31/31

Also at above female Relicanth is 12.5% ratio so kinda iffy about trading it. Unfortunately the other Omanyte offer was gone for a month now so best to say it probably isn't gonna happen despite me helping him out with Hidden Power parents :l

Is the Weak Armor Omanyte in a Dive Ball?
Yes, but it isn't female unfortunately :/

I have an hp grass omanyte and a venonat in stock right now, so I can trade for the hp electric psyduck and the clamperl if you have them ready :D

Yes, but it isn't female unfortunately :/

I have an hp grass omanyte and a venonat in stock right now, so I can trade for the hp electric psyduck and the clamperl if you have them ready :D
I cant trade till tomorrow unfortunately as school keeps me from playing Mon-Wed so I can only play afterschool Thurs-Sun.

I don't mind Omanyte not being female so long as its in the Dive Ball as it looks so good in it I prefer Modest however :]

I'll put both of them aside. I have to breed Psyducks later anyways so if you want I can throw in a 4IV Quick Ball female along with the male so you can rebreed them.

Let me know if your willing to do Relaxed for Onyx. If you need help with the nature and 0 Speed I can provide a parent with it. Probably will be a Ferroseed if its in the same egg group.

Let me know if anything other than Relicanth interested you as I'm a bit hesitant on trading it for now due to the rarity of females.

I'll PM you nicknames later as I like my pokes to have nicknames :]

I cant trade till tomorrow unfortunately as school keeps me from playing Mon-Wed so I can only play afterschool Thurs-Sun.

I don't mind Omanyte not being female so long as its in the Dive Ball as it looks so good in it I prefer Modest however :]

I'll put both of them aside. I have to breed Psyducks later anyways so if you want I can throw in a 4IV Quick Ball female along with the male so you can rebreed them.

Let me know if your willing to do Relaxed for Onyx. If you need help with the nature and 0 Speed I can provide a parent with it. Probably will be a Ferroseed if its in the same egg group.

Let me know if anything other than Relicanth interested you as I'm a bit hesitant on trading it for now due to the rarity of females.

I'll PM you nicknames later as I like my pokes to have nicknames :]
Unfortunately, if I breed for a modest hp grass omanyte, it would lose the dive ball :( however, I can definitely get you a timid one in a dive ball :3 also, I can give you a female omanyte spitback with 4 EM in a dive ball to go go along with the spitback psyduck you are giving me :) I'll think about the onix, and I'll let you know if there is anything else I like besides the relicanth. I probably will be available this time tomorrow, so I can trade then. Just to make sure I've got the current deal right:

Female venonat for female clamperl
Female omanyte spitback for female psyduck spitback
Hp grass omanyte for hp electric psyduck

Unfortunately, if I breed for a modest hp grass omanyte, it would lose the dive ball :( however, I can definitely get you a timid one in a dive ball :3 also, I can give you a female omanyte spitback with 4 EM in a dive ball to go go along with the spitback psyduck you are giving me :) I'll think about the onix, and I'll let you know if there is anything else I like besides the relicanth. I probably will be available this time tomorrow, so I can trade then. Just to make sure I've got the current deal right:

Female venonat for female clamperl
Female omanyte spitback for female psyduck spitback
Hp grass omanyte for hp electric psyduck
That'll do :] if possible though the only IV I kinda want on the female is a 30 in Special Attack if possible. If not its alright as I got both HP Grass Golduck and Poliwag both being Modest shouldn't be to hard to get.

Also idk if you read my above comment for Clamperl. Let me know what you want. I can potentially just breed a 5IV female as well but w/ all the other projects I have to do with my sadly limited breeding time don't know how fast I can get it done.

Also want to do Own Tempo Spinda for a Baltoy(or is it your partner I have to talk to)? I have a few Contrary rejects as well if you want a female to go with it so you have access to both abilities.

That'll do :] if possible though the only IV I kinda want on the female is a 30 in Special Attack if possible. If not its alright as I got both HP Grass Golduck and Poliwag both being Modest shouldn't be to hard to get.

Also idk if you read my above comment for Clamperl. Let me know what you want. I can potentially just breed a 5IV female as well but w/ all the other projects I have to do with my sadly limited breeding time don't know how fast I can get it done.

Also want to do Own Tempo Spinda for a Baltoy(or is it your partner I have to talk to)? I have a few Contrary rejects as well if you want a female to go with it so you have access to both abilities.
Well, since its in a dream ball, I can do the venonat for just a female spitback :)
Also, it would have to be my partner you would have to talk to, since its on his section. He might want something else though.

Omanyte- timid/modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 weak armor/swift swim
Ball: Dive ball
Egg moves: knock off, spikes, t-spikes, water pulse

CMT for this in female (if that don't bother you of course) ? Or a male.

Trevenant forest
Are you gonna be able to trade anytime soon? I believe you wanted a Cleffa and Gothita, and I wanted your Mudkip and Deino :D
Yeah, sorry. It'll be a bit longer. I'm really behind on trades right now, but hopefully I can be done soon. I hope you understand.
Omanyte- timid/modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31 weak armor/swift swim
Ball: Dive ball
Egg moves: knock off, spikes, t-spikes, water pulse

CMT for this in female (if that don't bother you of course) ? Or a male.
If you don't mind timid swift swim, I have a perfect female in stock. I hope it's ok to ask or 2 pokemon (Dat gender ratio XD) if it is ok, I would like a female moon ball meowth, and a female dream ball at antler :3

If you don't mind timid swift swim, I have a perfect female in stock. I hope it's ok to ask or 2 pokemon (Dat gender ratio XD) if it is ok, I would like a female moon ball meowth, and a female dream ball at antler :3
Yeah don't worry for the two :) and ok i'll breed you that and tell you when it's ready !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)