Trick Room is fun.

Ya like to swear don't ya? :P.

Usually based on what i've come across on wi-fi is only 2 of 6 Poké use trick room,so i suppose it might be worth dropping a trick room from somewhere,BUT it's your call dude.

Ya like to swear don't ya? :P.

Usually based on what i've come across on wi-fi is only 2 of 6 Poké use trick room,so i suppose it might be worth dropping a trick room from somewhere,BUT it's your call dude.
I agree with you, I think you should drop one trick room to have a offensive or defensive attack... Jirachi and Bronzong are excellent candidates for trick room. But I'm not sure of Dusknoir, I haven't seen a TR Dusknoir before...

Hey, I am a fan of Trick Room Teams also. I personally favor a shuppet lead. You Trick Room the first turn. You live by 1 HP if they attack you with focus sash or you taunt if you find a weavile swords dancing on you or an azelf nasty plotting. Finally, you use Destiny Bond to take their lead out. I enjoy using Camerupt and Seviper as sweepers. Seviper is awesome because he has great stats for Mixed Sweeping. Just max out his Attack and Special attack and give him Poison Jab, Earthquake, Flamethrower, and Giga Drain. That offers great coverage. With Life Orb he 2HKOs Blissey with Poison Jab. Also, Camerupt is slow as hell. He can also have great mixed sweeping ability. I use eruption because I bring him in right after Bronzong explodes. With Charcoal attached, Full HP, and STAB, Eruption rips through teams. Once I have one turn left of Trick Room up, I explode and bring out my Solrock (just use one of your TR users). I think Camerupt always takes 2 guys out for me. I hope you like what I said and Welcome Back!

Looks pretty cool. That Azumarill looks like it could work very well. I don't think you need 3 trick room users, though. And despite reading all the 'This has more kills under its belt..'-stuff, I believe he is the least nessesairy member of this team. Zam and co are no means switch ins, and the opponant will just switch to a bulky water and will be glad you're not doing something more dangerous in those precious turns of trick room. I propose SD Marowack over him. Also I'd try out Flame Orb Guts Machamp over yours. It's not even funny how hard that dude hits.

Someone refresh my memory...during a Trick Room, does a Priority attack still go first?

If so, I just ran the test and your Azumarill after a belly Dance would do some mad damage using Aqua Jet.

I have been playing around with my own trick room team, and I realized that the more pokemon capable of using trick room the better. 3 is the number I choose to have, but quickly threw tr on exeggutor. It only lasts for 5 turns, so setting up is iffy. I like to use hard hitting slow pokemon then switch to s tr starter and do it again. (just my personal experience)

The only thing I would suggest team wise is slowbro over jirachi and no azumarill. You can add rhyperior back in and throw a cb on it, or throw a cb on machamp and give rhyperior life orb.

Nice job using trick room. Good luck!

@ stant: Yes, it does go first.

Someone refresh my memory...during a Trick Room, does a Priority attack still go first?

If so, I just ran the test and your Azumarill after a belly Dance would do some mad damage using Aqua Jet.

That's illegal. Aqua jet and belly dance can't be on the same moveset.

Asma said:
Hard to believe but without Jirachi my sweepers would probably die twice as fast.

Nice team! I can't help you though, never used TR before

EDIT: Wouldn't it be fun to try a Belly Druming smeargle with three priority attacks, or two and Sub. I guess his attack sucks anyway, but I'll try it out for a bit

EDIT2: Doh, somethnig like it already exist:
http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/smeargle
Look up Belly Drum Sweeper

I have some experience with TR so mabe I can be of some help..

3 Pokemon setting up TR is a bit much. You should add a Rapid Spinner somwhere, as in my experience, TR requires quite a bit of switching.

Heres my input on your Spreads and such..:

For Jirachi, you should make it Timid with 252 Speed and HP, the reasoning behind this is simple..

The only point in Jirachi having U-Turn is to absorb the hit to safely bring something else in, if Jirachi is going to go first after you TR, then whatever you bring in will get nailed. You already have 2(for the moment) Bulky Trick Room setter-uppers, a speedy one to take a hit or 2 would be wise.

Machamp is like god in TR, not only is he slow with monsterous attack, but he is an excellent status absorber, something Ive found essential to my TR teams. Give him Toxic Orb since you already have Jirachi to heal via Wish. Payback doesnt fit very well IMO, Celebi likely wont stay in, unless it knows it can OHKO you with Psychic or something

Dusknoir seems fairly interesting although I think your mis-using him. This team is severly lacking in the defensive department. A Neutral Attack, 0 EV Shadow Punch does alot more to Azelf then a +Attack 252 EV Shadow Sneak Does, so I would swap those 2 moves. As you know, getting your Pokemon in safely is typically the biggest hurdle TR teams face, in order to help you with that, I would put Will O Wisp over EQ, as it seems to serve no purpose.

Bronzong, IMO, should go. You need a Pokemon that can function well outside of Trick Room, and Dusknoir and Jirachi seem more usefull to this team then Bronzong..in its place I would put something nice and speedy, Weavile or Swellow. Normally Id suggest a Scarf Heatran but you dont really have the defensive capabilities needed to safely switch Heatran out..

Azumarril seems to work for you so I guess i'll leave it alone.

Exxegutor is on my current TR team and works pretty good. It doesnt specialize in anything, but can do many things well, like take certain hits and setup Trick Room. While I know I said you dont need 3 TR setuppers, You need 2 Psychic Attacks even less, so Id drop Psychic for Trick Room,, making Exxegutor a little more self sufficient. Id also give it Leftovers and give it max SPatt, enough Attack to OHKO Blissey, then the rest in HP.

Back