Uber Crazy: An Uber Warstory

My last warstory, an OU one called Too Close for Comfort, was deemed as a horrible battle with okay comments. Thanks for your support for the future rather than flaming me, as this has resulted in a second attempt. This time, I'm broadcasting a pretty decent Ubers battle, It turned out to be pretty close and fun battle. I hope you enjoy it, if only slightly.

My opponent is eValentino, who I had just battled only minutes ago. I won due to extreme Parahax harming him, so he asked for a rematch. I accepted, and this battle turned out to be really fun.

Notes:

• Nicknames will be mentioned once, then omitted. Nothing else will (I dislike it when Leftovers is omitted in other warstories)
  • Play-by-play will be in bold
  • Comments will be in Itallics, but long conversations in chat will be omitted
  • My commentary will be plainly written
  • The score will be given after each KO
  • If two pokemon of the same species is on the field, mine will have a * next to its name.

My team:

eValentino's team:

eValentino's team is revealed here because I knew it prior to this match.

LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!

Rules: Evasion Clause, Freeze Clause, OHKO Clause, Sleep Clause, Soul Dew Clause, Species Clause, Timed Battle

eValentino sent out Deoxys (lvl 100 Deoxys-f).
Spenstar sent out Epic (lvl 100 Groudon).

Deoxys-f is exerting its pressure!
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!
The sun began to shine!

Deoxys-f
used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
Groudon used Stealth Rock.
Pointed stones float in the air around the foe's team!
The sun continues to shine.

Groudon: 100% and glaring at Deoxys-f
Deoxys-f: 100% and glaring at Groudon

Spenstar: again, good luck
eValentino: gl
Anachronism has entered the room.

The battle begins. eValentino and I exchange GLs and the former's old friend shows up to watch the madness. Meanwhile, our leads use Stealth Rock on the first turn, causing some heat on the battlefield outside of the harsh sunlight. I opt for a Thunder Wave. His Deoxys-f may be faster even after a t-wave, (my Groudon runs minimum speed to gain weather advantage against Kyogre leads) I like my odds with my good friend parahax, so I go for it.

Deoxys-f used Shadow Ball.
Groudon lost 23% of its health.
Groudon used Thunder Wave.
Deoxys-f is paralysed! It may be unable to move!

Groudon: 77% and very happy
Deoxys-f: 100%, paralyzed, and annoyed

My Groudon is bulky, very bulky, but that Shadow Ball did laughable damage to my Groudon coming from a Deoxys-f, so I take a little bit of time to ponder the placement of its EVs. From our previous battle, I know that the opposing Deoxys-f uses a focus sash, so I can't KO this turn anyway. I hope for a parahax as I use my next move.

Deoxys-f is paralysed! It can't move!
Groudon used Fire Punch.
Deoxys-f lost 186% of its health.
Deoxys-f hung on using its Focus Sash!

Groudon: 77% and laughing hysterically
Deoxys-f: 1HP, paralyzed, and simply miserable

Spenstar: parahax again?
Spenstar: -_-
eValentino: well that's only 1, let's see if we go up to 4 again

Allow me to explain. In our last match, parahax struck eValentino a total of four times. Here, my best ally makes its first move, and we only wonder if it'll continue to screw my opponent over. Now Deoxys-f has no choice but to try and Shadow Ball me again before dying, because if it switches out, it's dead by Stealth Rock anyway. I select Fire Punch, ready to finish off the intergalactic punching bag.

Deoxys is paralysed! It can't move!
Epic used Fire Punch.
Deoxys lost 215% of its health.
eValentino's Deoxys became a fried chicken platter.

eValentino switched in Kyogre (lvl 100 Kyogre).
Kyogre's Drizzle caused a storm!
The sun faded.
Rain began to fall!
Pointed stones dug into Kyogre.
Kyogre lost 12% of its health.

6-5, Spenstar

Groudon: 77% and scared to death
Kyogre: 88% and blowing me a raspberry

Spenstar: 2
eValentino: 2
Spenstar: maybe that one deoxys is prone to it more than anyone else
eValentino: I swear my individual pokemon are defective
eValentino: my Darkrai can't hit Dark Void to save its life
Spenstar: wow
Anachronism: seems like 100% acc moves are for you lol
eValentino: my RayQ and my Kyogre seem fine, and it's too soon to tell with Kingdra

While we playfully tally the number of paraxahes up to two and talk about my opponent's bad luck, Kyogre darkens the sky with its presence and makes Groudon fearful for its life. I KNOW that Water Spout or Surf will OHKO, and I also know that I want Groudon later in the game to weaken Kyogre (and Kingdra) with Droubt. My only decent switch-in is Blissey, so in she comes!

Spenstar switched in Bliss (lvl 100 Blissey ?).
Pointed stones dug into Blissey.
Blissey lost 12% of its health.
Kyogre used Water Spout.
Blissey lost 59% of its health.
The rain continues to fall.
Blissey's leftovers restored its health a little!
Blissey restored 6% of its health.

Blissey: 35% and crying like a little baby
Kyogre: 88% and having a blast

So much for being a Special Wall... I guess I should be glad it didn't OHKO, but I made a mental note to work up Blissey's EVs a tad afterward. Knowing full well that Blissey is done for, I keep her in. She accomplished her mission anyway.

Kyogre used Water Spout.
Blissey lost 65% of its health.
Spenstar's Blissey was sent to a watery grave.

Spenstar switched in Groudon (lvl 100 Groudon).
Groudon's Drought intensified the sun's rays!

The rain stopped.
The sun began to shine!
Pointed stones dug into Groudon.
Groudon lost 6% of its health.

5-5 Tie

Groudon: 71% and saying its prayers
Kyogre: 88% and getting a sunburn

Groudon enters to soften Water Spout blows with the sunlight, but I still suspect an attack that powerful will KO my land lord. (not to be confused with landlord) I go for a thunder wave and pray that the sun and the lack of rain is enough to ensure Groudon's survival.

Kyogre used Water Spout.
It's super effective!
Groudon lost 95% of its health.
Spenstar's Groudon's will was soaked!

Spenstar switched in Avatar (lvl 100 Deoxys-f).
Pointed stones dug into Deoxys-f.
Deoxys-f lost 12% of its health.

4-5 eValentino

Deoxys-f: 88% and slathering on sunscreen
Kyogre: 88% and backing away slowly

No such luck. At least the rain won't be returning. In comes MY epic Deoxys-f to take Groudon's place. He's more worried about the sun burning his fragile alien skin than about Kyogre, because OHKOing beasts like Kyogre is just his job, his routine. I click thunder and set the table for fried fish, and...

eValentino switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
Pointed stones dug into Rayquaza.
Rayquaza lost 25% of its health.
Deoxys-f used Thunder.
Rayquaza lost 72% of its health.
Deoxys-f lost 10% of its health.

Deoxys-f: 78% and really frustrated, and hungry too.
Rayquaza: 3% and tanning nicely while writing out HIS will.

...again, no such luck. Looks like we'll be getting rain again in this battle. Meanwhile, SR and thunder damage from the amazing Deoxys-f prepares Rayquaza for its last attack. I know it runs Life Orb, so that's why. I also know it runs Extremespeed and my Deoxys-f will be quickly OHKO'd, so I switch in Lugia, my best bet for taking the hit.

Spenstar switched in Luge (lvl 100 Lugia).
Lugia is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Luge.
Lugia lost 25% of its health.
Rayquaza used Extremespeed.
Lugia lost 21% of its health.
Rayquaza lost 10% of its health.
eValentino's Rayquaza got a speeding ticket.
Lugia's leftovers restored its health a little!
Lugia restored 6% of its health.
eValentino switched in Darkrai (lvl 100 Darkrai).
Pointed stones dug into Darkrai.
Darkrai lost 12% of its health.

4-4 tie

Lugia: 60% and exhausted
Darkrai: 88% and singing a lullaby

Lugia takes the hit well, though the damage between it and Stealth Rock isn't looking too good. I go for a Roost, hoping that Dark Void will miss.

Darkrai used Dark Void.
Lugia fell asleep!
Lugia is fast asleep!
Lugia lost 12% of its health.
Lugia's leftovers restored its health a little!
Lugia restored 6% of its health.

Lugia: 54% and snoozin'
Darkrai: 88% and thinking Nasty thoughts

eValentino: YOU DID IT DARKRAI
Spenstar: damn!

Shit, that didn't go so well. Now this Darkrai gets a free turn as I put Lugia to bed,i sing it a lulaby, and decide who to switch in. I have no idea what kind of Darkrai this is, (it got OHKO'd last time by a superpower) I switch in Kyogre and hope for the best.

Spenstar switched in Flood (lvl 100 Kyogre).
The sun faded.
Rain began to fall!
Darkrai used Nasty Plot.
Darkrai's special attack was sharply raised.
Kyogre's leftovers restored its health a little!
Kyogre restored 6% of its health.

Kyogre: 94% and singin' in the rain
Darkrai: 88% and smirking with a +2 SPA bonus

Shit, it's a Nasty Plot Darkrai. This means that it could potentially sweep my team. Nothing I have left could take a Nasty Plot STAB Dark Pulse, so I just stayed in and surfed, hoping my sea beast lives.

Darkrai used Focus Blast.
Darkrai's attack missed!
Kyogre used Surf.
Darkrai lost 101% of its health.
eValentino's Darkrai fell asleep -- forever.

eValentino switched in Kingdra (lvl 100 Kingdra ?).
Pointed stones dug into Kingdra.
Kingdra lost 12% of its health.

4-3 Spenstar

Kyogre: 100% and proud of iteself.
Kingdra: 88% and Swift Swimmin'

Spenstar: Oh god that was scary
Spenstar: why not use STAB Dark Pulse instead?
eValentino: now there's the darkrai I'm used to
Spenstar: lol
eValentino: Focus Blast has better coverage, and I thought you might switch on me

Apparently eValentino overpredicted, went with a Focus Blast, and was murdered by hax. Anyway, in comes Kingdra, and I recoil at the fact that swift swim was activated due to the rain. In other words, Kyogre's dead. But since anything I have left will be killed on the switch, I stick around and Thunder it, praying for some more hax.

Kingdra used Outrage.
Kingdra went on a rampage!
Kyogre lost 61% of its health.
Kyogre used Thunder.
Kingdra lost 56% of its health.

Kyogre: 45%and worn out
Kingdra: 44% and on a rampage

Oh well, no hax. Kyogre did nicely in doing what it had to do. Good job, Kyogre. I switch in Lugia as death fodder, not ready to give up on Kyogre just yet.

Spenstar switched in Lugia (lvl 100 Lugia).
Lugia is exerting its pressure!
Pointed stones dug into Lugia.
Lugia lost 25% of its health.
Kingdra used Outrage.
Lugia lost 35% of its health.
Spenstar's Lugia died peacefully.

Spenstar switched in RageQuit (lvl 100 Wobbuffet ?).
Pointed stones dug into
Wobbuffet.
Wobbuffet lost 12% of its health.
3-3 Tie

Wobbuffet: 88% and mindlessly happy
Kingdra: 45% and rampagin'

Goodbye Lugia, you've been good sleep fodder while you lasted. Taking note that the rampage was still going on, I switch in my lipgloss-wearing Wobbufet and select conter, hoping for the best. With my Wobbufet, I usually get the best.

Kingdra used Outrage.
Wobbuffet lost 40% of its health.
Wobbuffet used Counter.
Kingdra lost 145% of its health.
eValentino's Kingdra became fish food.
Wobbuffet's leftovers restored its health a little!
Wobbuffet restored 6% of its health.
eValentino switched in Scizor (lvl 100 Scizor ?).
Pointed stones dug into Scizor.
Scizor lost 12% of its health.

3-2 Spenstar

Wobbufet: 54% and still cheerful
Scizor: 88% and smirking evilly.

Ah, that's always satisfying, as Reik said in his warstory after pwning a Gengar with a Draco Meteor. It's just the same: trapped into using Outrage, Kingdra is completely destroyed by its own power. (on a side note, Reik's warstory partially inspired this one) Now Scizor's out on the field, and I decide to try and counter it again. What's the worst that can happen, right?

Scizor used U-turn.
It's super effective!
Wobbuffet lost 67% of its health.
Spenstar's
Wobbuffet is no longer happy.

Spenstar switched in Deoxys-f (lvl 100 Deoxys-f).
Pointed stones dug into Avatar.
2-2 Tie

Deoxys-f: 56% and pumped up
Kyogre: 66% with train tickets outta here

eValentino: oh the joys of bug type
Spenstar: yeah

Apparently, that's the worst that can happen. It's still a 2-2 tie, and my all-mighty Deoxys-f happens to be staring down the very Kyogre that it stared down after it killed Groudon and Blissey. I eagerly select thunder, ready for revenge...

eValentino switched in Scizor (lvl 100 Scizor ?).
Pointed stones dug into Scizor.
Scizor lost 12% of its health.
Deoxys-f used Thunder.
Scizor lost 48% of its health.

Deoxys-f: 46% and thinking up complex strategies and predictions
Scizor: 22% and doing the robot

And just like last time Deoxys-f stared that water legend down, it panicked like a baby and ran like hell. In comes Scizor to take the hit, and even if hax HAD paralyzed it, this would still be the climatic moment of the battle. This is where wit collides. We're on a collision course, and only one of us will survive. I don't know much about this Scizor, but I must assume it knows both Pursuit and Bullet Punch, both of which can KO my LO weak Deoxys-f. If I stay, I risk a Bullet Punch. If I flee, I risk Pursuit. Pressure mounts and things seem hopeless, when I remember: he's in the same tight spot I'm in! If he Bullet Punches, he risks switching into Kyogre that I have in the wings and being doomed, and if he uses pursuit, he risks getting KOd by Thunder. I decide to analyze the situation with all the possible options.

• Deoxys-f switches into Kyogre, who takes a bullet punch from Scizor
  • Deoxys-f stays in and KOs with thunder
  • Deoxys-f stays in and is KOd by Bullet Punch
  • Deoxys switches out and is KOd by pursuit
Obviously I don't want the last two, but if I can get one of the first two results to happen, I have this battle won. Otherwise, I'm screwed, as there's o way my Kyogre can handle his and his Scizor by itself. I gotta think! If I were eValentino, what would I do?

In both of our previous battles, Deoxys-f has always ran away from his Rayquaza in fear of OHKO by Extremespeed, or in this case, Bullet Punch. Predcting another switch, I would promptly pursuit and proceed to victory. Okay, now that I know what he should do, I will act accordingly: I will stay in and Thunder. But if he out-predicts me, I'm dead. It all comes down to this...

(dramatic pause)

Deoxys-f used Thunder.
Scizor lost 43% of its health.
eValentino's Scizor rusted in the rain.

2-1 Spenstar

Deoxys-f: 36% and cracking its knuckles
Kyogre: 66% and screwed

Spenstar: phew

YES!! YES YES YES!!! I predicted right! This means that Deoxys-f is in the clear to zap Kyogre to a crisp. This is it, this is game! After two encounters where Kyogre fleed for its life and just barely avoided a thunder, this time, it's time for it to own up to what it did. I think I hear lightning flashing!

Deoxys-f used Thunder.
It's super effective!
Kyogre lost 68% of its health.
eValentino's Kyogre turned into fried fish.
Spenstar wins!

2-0 Spenstar wins!!

Spenstar: gg
eValentino: gg

That was so much fun. Indeed, GG eValentino, and thanks for this fantastic Ubers battle!

Deoxys-f: 26% and enjoying a much-deserved fried Kyogre dinner

Now it's time for props and slops:

Props:

• eValentino, for an amazing battle and fun chat
  • Anachronism for seeing the battle firsthand and providing epic commentary
  • eValentino's Kyogre, for KOing a third of my team, including my Blissey
  • My Deoxys-f for winning me the game
  • My Wobbufet, for stopping a potential Kingdra sweep with counter
  • Me, for outpredicting eValentino like a pro
  • eValentino's Kingdra for nearly sweepign my team
Slops:

• Hax, for messing up eValentino's Deoxys-f and Darkrai
  • My Blissey for being pwned by 2 water spouts
  • My Lugia for being little more than sleep fodder
  • My Groudon, for its sun efforts being in vain
  • My Kyogre for doing very little during this battle
  • eValentino's Rayquaza for dying of its own Life Orb recoil

There was a bit of conversation later on about the ubers metagame. If you would liek to read it, scroll down just a bit. If not, skip this last section. Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment!
---
Spenstar: this is why I love Ubers. It's really fast-paced and the tide can turn in a second
eValentino: yeah
Anachronism: yup
Anachronism: cool metagame
eValentino: seems to have more strategy too
eValentino: OU seems to be more of finding a super effective attack and praying
Spenstar: I just wish more people played Ubers
eValentino: same
eValentino has left the room.
JEsse80025 has entered the room.
Anachronism has left the room.
Spenstar: I find dozens of OU players on ladder and if I'm lucky, ONE uber player
JEsse80025 has left the room.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
While the battle itself wasn't bad, as there was some prediction going on, there were a fair amount of missplays on this match that made it much less exciting, from you having no counter to SpecsOgre at all, having to sac Blissey just to get something in for free, to sacrifing Groudon against the very same Kyogre when you could just have forced it out with Deoxys, saving you a pokémon (I also found this part to be extremely odd, as not only you gave away one poké for nothing, but went for the Thunder on Deoxys when it was sunny and the odds of hitting at all were much lower). Of course, the hax was extremely annoying on this match, as hitting that Focus Blast would most likely have meant that this was your opponent's game; and once Darkrai died it seemed to be a quite straightforward match until the two of you got to that final prediction.

All in all, not a bad match, your comments were good and explained your thinking process (although odd); but I guess it could've been better if hax hadn't presented itself in such a sound way and if you had a better way of handling your opponent's Kyogre. Good luck in the future man, I really think you can get an awesome warstory written if you find a better match.

While the battle itself wasn't bad, as there was some prediction going on, there were a fair amount of missplays on this match that made it much less exciting, from you having no counter to SpecsOgre at all, having to sac Blissey just to get something in for free, to sacrifing Groudon against the very same Kyogre when you could just have forced it out with Deoxys, saving you a pokémon (I also found this part to be extremely odd, as not only you gave away one poké for nothing, but went for the Thunder on Deoxys when it was sunny and the odds of hitting at all were much lower). Of course, the hax was extremely annoying on this match, as hitting that Focus Blast would most likely have meant that this was your opponent's game; and from there it seemed to be quite straightforward until you two got to that final prediction.

All in all, not a bad match, your comments were good and explained your thinking process (although odd); but I guess it could've been better if hax hadn't presented itself in such a soundly way and if you had a better way of handling your opponent's Kyogre. Good luck in the future man, I really think you can get an awesome warstory written if you find a better match.
Thanks. I find that odd in retrospect too, but it was the heat of a specsogre moment...

Had Focus Blast from Darkrai hit, my Deoxys-f would have came in and OHKOd with superpower just like last time. I would have then switched in Lugia to take Kingdra's outrage, and the battle would have continued like it did with FB missing.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Not really, because Kyogre would be dead and Scizor could just have beaten your Deoxys on that final part. Also, your opponent could just switch out of Deoxys's Superpower, go to Scizor, Pursuit it and proceed to beat your team with Darkrai.

Edit: It survived Deoxys's base 120 Thunder pretty well though, and even then he could have just sacrificed something and then Pursuited your -1 Atk and Def Deoxys...

FAR Better than your first one. It would be easier to read if leftovers recovery was deleted but all in all a good battle and good log.

Not really, because Kyogre would be dead and Scizor could just have beaten your Deoxys on that final part. Also, your opponent could just switch out of Deoxys's Superpower, go to Scizor, Pursuit it and proceed to beat your team with Darkrai.
Very true, but I doubt Scizor would have survived a base 100 neutral fighting attack coming from over 430 Attack. And in deciding to use Focus Blast, he was gambling on the shaky accuracy anyway, so he did that to himself, as opposed to a reliable STAB Dark Pulse.

FAR Better than your first one. It would be easier to read if leftovers recovery was deleted but all in all a good battle and good log.
Thanks Alan. About Leftovers, I find it easier to read it in the battle than have to keep track of who has it the entire time, so I guess I catered to my own need.

Gotta agree with the people above me. There didn't really seem to be much prediction or strategy at all. With the exception of the last predict (the one you had the dramatic pause with), I can't clearly remember any good play or prediction. I think it was because the actual match wasn't that good, IMO :(

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but the comments weren't bad. I think it's a matter of finding a really good battle, and the comments and strategy and stuff goes from there. Keep working dude!

6.5/10

While the battle itself wasn't bad, as there was some prediction going on, there were a fair amount of missplays on this match that made it much less exciting, from you having no counter to SpecsOgre at all, having to sac Blissey just to get something in for free, to sacrifing Groudon against the very same Kyogre when you could just have forced it out with Deoxys, saving you a pokémon (I also found this part to be extremely odd, as not only you gave away one poké for nothing, but went for the Thunder on Deoxys when it was sunny and the odds of hitting at all were much lower). Of course, the hax was extremely annoying on this match, as hitting that Focus Blast would most likely have meant that this was your opponent's game; and once Darkrai died it seemed to be a quite straightforward match until the two of you got to that final prediction.

All in all, not a bad match, your comments were good and explained your thinking process (although odd); but I guess it could've been better if hax hadn't presented itself in such a soundly way and if you had a better way of handling your opponent's Kyogre. Good luck in the future man, I really think you can get an awesome warstory written if you find a better match.
What he said

Gotta agree with the people above me. There didn't really seem to be much prediction or strategy at all. With the exception of the last predict (the one you had the dramatic pause with), I can't clearly remember any good play or prediction. I think it was because the actual match wasn't that good, IMO :(

I'm sorry if I sound harsh, but the comments weren't bad. I think it's a matter of finding a really good battle, and the comments and strategy and stuff goes from there. Keep working dude!

6.5/10
Thanks, this is exactly what I'm talking about. Instead of giving up after a mediocre warstory, you inspire me to set out and have a better battle! So thanks!

Repeating what everyone else said, good comments but lacking battle.

What I couldn't see others say (I guess it kinda counts as comments) is that I friggin LOVED those little "Happy and laughing manicaly" things when you wrote the pokemons status.

Repeating what everyone else said, good comments but lacking battle.

What I couldn't see others say (I guess it kinda counts as comments) is that I friggin LOVED those little "Happy and laughing manicaly" things when you wrote the pokemons status.
Thank you! I thought it was a nice touch myself, which is why I added them. Seeing Scizor in particular doing the robot while Deoxys-f is doing strategy stuff was a hilarious mental image.

One thing I'd like to ask though, why didn't anyone else even bother to mention that bit in their comments to this warstory? I thought I gave it a comedic touch with that bit...

Humor works to a degree. I mean, it felt dry towards the end. The comments are the best part of the warstory. It's a nice touch to put here and there, but too much comedy is tiresome.

Humor works to a degree. I mean, it felt dry towards the end. The comments are the best part of the warstory. It's a nice touch to put here and there, but too much comedy is tiresome.
Reik used that in his OU warstory and everybody loved it, but I do admit that mine is to a more extreme degree than his was. =/

Ok warstory. You made a serious misplay when you sent in Groudon on Kyogre, you should have just used Thunder from Deoxys-A, which would have shattered the power of Water Spout. I hate to say it, but such misplays mar warstories quite a bit. It's one thing to make a bad prediction, it's another to make a misplay that reveals lacking knowledge of the metagame on the part of the player.

But that's ok, seeing as you're new to Ubers. For what it's worth, the comments were decent and amusing at times.

For the future, your team is grossly SpecsOgre weak, and there are a couple things you can do to prevent this.

1) Make every Pokemon faster than Kyogre.

2) Use a Latias, Latios, Palkia, Quagsire, whatever.

I recommend going Palkia over Blissey.

Thanks Alan. About Leftovers, I find it easier to read it in the battle than have to keep track of who has it the entire time, so I guess I catered to my own need.
I totally agree no leftovers screws me up. I think it was a pretty good warstory and hax happens and gee you didn't even outspeed so paralysis was the purpose of t-wave. I think you did great.

I don't know why he would switch out knowing that the last few games you switched out. =/ I think it would've been better to assume that you were going to attack based on the fact that you stayed in the last couple games and repeating the same move choice again would've been an obvious play. =/

I don't know why he would switch out knowing that the last few games you switched out. =/ I think it would've been better to assume that you were going to attack based on the fact that you stayed in the last couple games and repeating the same move choice again would've been an obvious play. =/
In hindsight, we always have 20x20 vision, so I'm just happy that he did what he did.

Kyogre used Water Spout.
It's super effective!
Groudon lost 95% of its health.
Spenstar's Groudon's will was soaked!
Spenstar switched in Avatar (lvl 100 Deoxys-f).
Pointed stones dug into Deoxys-f.

eValentino switched in Rayquaza (lvl 100 Rayquaza).
Pointed stones dug into Rayquaza.
Rayquaza lost 25% of its health.
Deoxys-f used Thunder.
Rayquaza lost 72% of its health.
Did this happen because you forgot about the sun or was this coin toss intentional? ohgod

Nonetheless, it was a nice read - and I loved the uniqueness of your Pokémon status messages. Poor Blissey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)