Multi Gen Ubers Premier League IV - Finals[won by the really good reshirams]

Status
Not open for further replies.
old news you just popped out of nowhere so we had to question your presence. However, I'm sure you've been around for a lot of time, probably since I came to PS, and I noticed you were always active in Ubers room and jumping from alt to alt.

About the ghosting stuff, I think you should get banned by TDs for baiting users into ghosting. You once did it with me from one of your random alts. You come in my pm while I'm playing and start telling me what to do. Ofc I ignore you because I'm way above everybody else to take advice from anybody but I think you baited shadowquinn into ghosting and while he probably wasn't getting ghosted he was just answering your pms and it looked like ghosting.
So if someone should get banned it would be you for baiting people into ghosting to blackmail them later or for any other reason I ignore.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
this post serves two purposes

1. if TDs get PMd with proof of ghostery or attempted ghostery we can act upon said proof, hint hint
2. bkc and i will play when bkc is ready, idk when that is though ,-,

Lost against Jirachee, you got your revenge bro gg!
I was hesitating between 2 versions of my team, the other has Gira-O, I clearly made the wrong choice, GG again and sorry team! Hope that we'll win anyway.

Isa

I've never felt better in my life
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
i asked bkc last week when we'd fight, he said "after we've won the [spl] week"
when it became obv we wouldn't win the week i asked again, he said he needed to prepare

i am ready whenever

edit: <BKC>isa i finished my team last night, i will play a few test games and we should be able to play soonish (not today but in the coming days)

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Looks like its tiebreaker time.

Nayrz, PM a tier you want to play in the tiebreaker. As a reminder, one will be ORAS and the other will be one of Raseri's choosing. (He already PMed me.)

Once I have this I'll PM you the tiers and you'll PM me players and we'll proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)