UBers Tournament - Round 1

Approved by Quite Quiet

Image Source

Welcome to UBers Tournament, where Ultra Beasts get to shine in USUM Ubers!
It is simply a Gen 7 Ubers Tournament with one twist: you must use at least two non-cover Ultra Beasts each game!
Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • This is a standard USUM Ubers tournament.
  • Best of one, single elimination.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!. Smogtours server works fine too.
  • You don't necessarily have to post replays here, but they have to get to me in some way. PM me your replays through Smogon or Discord or post them in the thread and I will like the post to verify your victory.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts, get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Standard clauses apply.
  • All the usual Smogon rules regarding activity, timer, disconnection, and ghosting rules apply.
  • All players must use two Ultra Beasts for all matches, or they will be disqualified.
  • List of Ultra Beasts that each players can select from:
    • Blacephalon
    • Buzzwole
    • Celesteela
    • Cosmoem
    • Cosmog
    • Guzzlord
    • Kartana
    • Naganadel
    • Necrozma
    • Nihilego
    • Pheromosa
    • Poipole
    • Stakataka
    • Xurkitree
  • As Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma-DM, Necrozma-DW, and Necrozma-Ultra are all cover legendaries (in Necrozma-Ultra's case, only accessible through a forme that is one of the cover legendaries), they do not count.
Standard Rules and Clauses:
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Moody Clause
  • Sleep Clause

==

Round 1

Holy Ghost vs. InfernoDragon218
Jase Duken vs. Hamhamhamham
kherdegbtfu vs. Will-I-am
Toooth vs. Balandrick
Gurpreet Patel (Sent you a Friend Request) vs. Drowsy Drowzee
Jhonx~ vs. Zweig - given extension
cb aaron judge vs. StepC
King Billu vs. Serial EKiller
MGenius vs. Monsareeasy
Daydreamer dance vs. Joyverse
mags vs. pilz0311
Timmip12 vs. Toy Time King
ilesaural vs. TrueGodsLeftUs
Wamr vs. hmsa2012
bdov vs. Nixon73
Fireburn vs. Cara95
jerrygs96 vs. Triopsman
skysolo14 vs. matthewsmith22
Meru vs. Lugia Proto - given extension
pazza vs. n00b
RaJ.Shoot vs. byron the bab bab
Wolfein vs. Regrets
Splashbrutha vs. Tenebricite
lotiasite vs. BlueIvy
Mr. Miner vs. hexed

==

Substitutes:

==

Round 1's deadline is a week from now, which is the midnight of June 28th (a moment before June 29th), GMT -8.

Please do not john... and good luck!

Last edited:
I'd like to note that Solgaleo, Lunala, Necrozma-DM, and Necrozma-DW can still be used. They just do not count as part of the two obligatory Ultra Beasts you have to use.

Also reposting this here for the sake of emphasis:
You don't necessarily have to post replays here, but they have to get to me in some way. PM me your replays through Smogon or Discord or post them in the thread and I will like the post to verify your victory.
PM me on Smogon or Discord (DMDW#8155) to make your life a bit easier. You can also choose to leave it on my wall or in this thread if you are okay with your team getting exposed...

Feel free to sub in.

That's all!

Posted on my opponents profile this past Friday, no repsonce since. Calling activity
jerrygs96 was not on Smogon from the Friday, and that is before you have contacted him. However, as he has been tagged in this thread before he went active, you will take an activity win if he fails to respond and schedule with you within next 24 hours.

If you have been tagged, you have 28 Hours left until the end of the round. If you need an extension, you may request it before the round ends. If there is no action taken from either of the player from the pair by the end of the round, I will coinflip the match.

Triopsman takes an activity win due to jerrygs96's inactivity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)