Ultimate Back Luck (Round 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Is there a deadline for this round?

EDIT: Won vs theamericandream38

Begin Turn #20
Seadra used Surf!
(55% damage)
Kirlia fainted!
theamericandream38: AKLJDKFAJDKLFAJK;DFJASDKLF
theamericandream38: NO
theamericandream38: NO

End Battle! zer0wing1991(uber) wins!
Score: 0 to 4

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
beat ToP 1-0

his hyper beam claydol coudnt match my shadowball/hp grass(62 power!) girafarig

meddle

boomer user
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
End Battle! meddle wins!
Score: 0 to 1
meddle: gg
meddle: lol
gdpt[rby]: gg
meddle: gg

I win... so I lose lol

Sorry, but like Spanky im going to have to drop out, you can give Flub the win if you want.

My familys vacation got bumped up, so we have to leave on Saturday, instead of Monday.

Well incase they don't Mr. A, I'd like to let you know that I'd gladly do the dress-up-as-a-girl thing and assume the title of Ultimate Loser by default. It'd make for a good thread, eh? :D

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Haha you could do that anyway in your thread in Firebot by the way things are going :)

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Wait did you lose SuperCoolman? Also, Ill probably need a sub for Mekkah as he is on vacation and for rekt.

Shiv

mostly harmless
On talking with Justin, we decided to scrap this tournament as most of the intrest died down when the site went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)