ultimate perfect Smog Map (aka mark your location on ZeeMaps and don't TMI)

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Updated the map!

also wow UK'ers just go have a meetup in London already or something lol

p.s. I guess it's okay to do your zip code too if you want to be ultra-specific

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
get the asians/afrabs folks ASAP..

East Side of the map is too clean for my liking.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
wtf Steamroll why didn't you tell me you're in Herndon? I grew up not far from there and still have close family in Sterling! Too bad Hard Times isn't open anymore :(

tehy

Banned deucer.
And Israel has been repped.

Perhaps I overdid it a little, upon reflection. No matter.

And Israel has been repped.

Perhaps I overdid it a little, upon reflection. No matter.
Nah man, you could always be misleading. What I inputted is 90% correct. Reverse psychology etcetera.

There should be at least one more rep, unless they're shy.

i notice that central/south america [not that america] is pretty barren. anybody here from those locations? slightly surprised, as i've heard pokemon is at least kinda popular in mexico [then again, my source left the country years ago so eh]

AccidentalGreed

Sweet and bitter as chocolate.
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Damn guys, ten princess bubblegums? At least put your actual username so I don't have to juggle stuff 33.33% of the time lol

Also, if you look at the U.S., notice how polarized the population is from the west to the east coast, with little people in central. The western-most parts of the east coasts are a bit spread out though, I've noticed.

Map updated, too!

i notice that central/south america [not that america] is pretty barren. anybody here from those locations? slightly surprised, as i've heard pokemon is at least kinda popular in mexico [then again, my source left the country years ago so eh]
yeah, i expected a lot more people in mexico / brazil (or at least, more than zero).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)