Resource Ultra SM OU Bazaar

You don't have to answer this question at all, but Sun King I was wondering what possible other options I could use aside from Lando or Gene until I have access to them via bank? Perhaps I could cover Genesect with a Magnezone instead or get that Pinsir check.
Well Scarfed Magnezone IS an answer to Pinsir, so you could always go with that. I prefer U-Turn>Volt-Switch in most cases because you never fail to get it off. I was thinking Tapu-Koko would work pretty well since it's fast af and hits really hard w/Electric Terrain.

EDIT: Replay of team using Koko
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485861862

Last edited:
Hey guys, gonna showcase a few teams I made that I thought worked pretty well/were interesting.

Salamence @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fly
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Ferrothorn @ Occa Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 188 SpD
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Power Whip
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 40 Atk / 216 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Taunt
- Dark Pulse

Bewear @ Choice Band
Ability: Fluffy
EVs: 244 HP / 252 Atk / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Hammer Arm
- Ice Punch
- Facade
- Earthquake

Marowak-Alola @ Thick Club
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 104 SpD / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Bonemerang
- Shadow Bone

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Defog
- Surf
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

Z-Fly Mence is a really awesome sweeper, finally being able to take advantage of strong Flying STAB. Dragon STAB isn't really needed on it with Z-Fly when EdgeQuake is strong and great coverage and Fly can do some work against offensive teams even after Supersonic Skystrike is used. Occa Berry can be replaced with Leftovers or Shed Shell on Ferro, but it's good to catch HP Fire users and other Pokemon that need weak Fire moves for coverage. I think Taunt Greninja is pretty good in this meta right now since it can't cover the entire metagame with one set anymore with the introduction of Toxapex and rebirth of Mega Venusaur and Mantine, so it can Taunt bulky walls and use the rest of its coverage to give teams trouble. Facade is good on Bewear since it's otherwise vulnerable to status and can punish Scalds from Toxapex, Mantine and other bulky Waters.

I've got some replays of the team, mainly just to show that Z-Fly Mence is a practical sweeping option.
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485804818
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485801844
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485786363

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Substitute
- Heavy Slam
- Fire Blast

Tapu Fini @ Expert Belt
EVs: 96 HP / 180 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Hydro Pump
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Drampa @ Expert Belt
Ability: Berserk
EVs: 248 HP / 56 SpA / 204 Spe
Modest Nature
- Roost
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Surf

Toxicroak @ Assault Vest
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 228 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Drain Punch
- Gunk Shot
- Sucker Punch

Krookodile @ Life Orb
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang

Chandelure @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 56 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Substitute
- Flamethrower
- Calm Mind
- Shadow Ball

I ended up building this team around Drampa at first since no one appeared to be using it or paying much attention to it. I ran Life with Hyper Voice over Draco at first, but then switch to Expert Belt with Draco Meteor to increase Drampa's defensive utility. Pretty fitting item for an old fighting master like it :'). Dragonium Z and Sap Sipper also seem like good options. After that, we've got SubSeed Celesteela to deal with Fairies, Mega Pinsir, Seperior, etc and Expert Belt HP Fire Tapu Fini to beat Ferro + Defog. AV Toxicroak was a solid backup check to Phermosa, Tapu Fini, Keldeo and Rain in general mainly and is also useful to deal with Toxapex since it's immune to pretty much everything it wants to do and retaliate with Earthquake. I'm considering running more HP on this, but the speed is needed to outspeed Bisharp and Volcanion. Needed Krook as a SR setter who could soft check Aegislash and hit hard. Chose Fire Fang as my last move to hit Tapu Bulu, Ferro and Scizor mainly. When Aegislash was banned, I added SubCM Chandelure as a wincon and additional Phermosa and Genesect check. I like Flame Body to deter U-turn and screw over shit, but Flash Fire's good to check Mega Charizard Y more comfortably.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-484841878 - Tfw you get outspeed and killed by your version-exclusive counterpart :(

Hawlucha @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
Jolly Nature
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- High Jump Kick

EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 112 SpD / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Stealth Rock
- Bonemerang
- Flare Blitz

Lycanroc @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Accelerock
- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Sucker Punch

Decidueye @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 8 Spe
- Substitute
- Baton Pass
- Spirit Shackle
- Roost

Cobalion @ Expert Belt
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
- Iron Head
- Volt Switch

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 64 HP / 216 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- Defog
- Taunt
- Moonblast
- Scald

Hawlucha loves the Aegislash ban along with the Gale Wings nerf and the slight decrease in Thundurus usage. It's a pretty effective sweeper overall with a great natural speed tier. SubPass Decidueye can give it opportunities to set up and checks Excadrill, both Landos, non-Sub Zygarde, Ferrothorn, and some other stuff. Lycanroc's double priority is useful for the super fast Pokemon this team can't outpace, dealing a sizable chunk of damage to Phermosa, Mega Aero, Mega Zam and +1 Zard X. Lightning Rod Alolan Marowak is needed to check Tapu Koko, Phermosa, Tapu Bulu, etc. This team was changed up after the Aegislash quickban, removing Mandibuzz and Starmie in favor of Cobalion and Tapu Fini. Expert Belt Cobalion lures Electric/Flying types to Stone Edge them and can also do good damage to Slowbro with Volt Switch. Tapu Fini's there for Defog and is one of the team's few good matchups with Hippowdon and checks Zard X.

Last edited:
Bonemerang also avoids the weakening due to Grassy Terrain, which lets you obliterate Toxapex/Heatran that otherwise take much less from EQ.

Appreciate the love.

Mega Gyarados right now is really good because there are not a lot of his traditional answers in the metagame: Bulky Grass types. Really, the only bulky grass you see is Mega Venusaur, which M-Gyara overpowers with Crunch. At +1, Gyarados can clean up any team. At +2, he can outright sweep most. Part of the reason I think his checks and counters aren't very common is because of all the new stuff. Electric types look like they're the new king, offensively, so things like Keldeo aren't very popular. I think the Grass-Types are largely hindered by the omnipresence of strong STAB U-Turn and Marowak. On top of that, I think the explosion of Electric and Misty Terrain (Tapu Koko & Fini) have made it such that Spore is much less effective now.

Grass just seems to be a heavily resisted STAB right now, so Gyarados can pretty safely function.

Yee. Best counterplay is to Encore the SD. I made the team in like 5 min around the core of Ninetales/Gyarados/Marowak and added GeneMosa. I could just as easily remove RP Lando for a better answer to Pinsir though. The main reason I posted the team was to highlight the Ninetales/Gyarados/Marowak core.

Pinsir was an oversight during team building due to the fact that priority took a huge hit this gen w/Psychic Terrain.

With regards to pinsir, it's not necessarily an auto-loss. In fact, if you're behind aurora veil and you have 1 boost already, it's no issue (which isn't hard considering that if pinsir is switching into you, you're getting that +1 on that turn)

252 Atk Aerilate Pinsir-Mega Quick Attack vs. +1 0 HP / 4 Def Gyarados-Mega: 60-72 (18.1 - 21.7%) -- possible 5HKO
252 Atk Pinsir-Mega Close Combat vs. +1 0 HP / 4 Def Gyarados-Mega: 184-218 (55.5 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

CC + QA doesn't ko behind aurora veil. And outside of theorymon, I was actually in this scenario (not the same team, but I did have a ninetails/gyra/marowak core) with a mega pinsir. I wish i'd saved the replay, but my gyara was at like 27%, with one dance and veil up, pinsir at like 70%, gyara ate the QA and KOd back with a waterfall.

But yea, fun as hell core, and experimenting with other mons behind the veil has been fun, too.

edit: o I guess you were saying the team as a whole is pinsir-weak. it's whatever i'll leave this.

I haven't played competitive in a while, but I wanted to get back into it with Sun and Moon, so I whipped up a team, and I've been having a lot of fun with it! It's far from perfect though, so I figure I'd come here to ask for some feedback!

Tapu Koko @ Zap Plate
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt
- Volt Switch

Raichu-Alola @ Life Orb
Ability: Surge Surfer
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Toxic
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Heavy Slam
- Flamethrower

This is intended to be a balance team. Tapu Koko and Raichu are on cleanup duty,as they typically are the ones to finish of the rest of the opposing team, after my other team members have weakened them. They typically wear them down slowly through chip damage, or Landorus or Celesteela gets in a good hit once and a while.

My biggest threat by far is Magnezone. While Heatran can deal with it, he'll still take hefty damage, and without Heatran, it can be quite a nuisance to take down. That's my main priority for future changes.

Celesteela is my main way of dealing with the Tapus, though I do have other ways of getting past them if it fails, though using Celesteela is much easier.

The reason Lando has min speed is so he can get off slow U-Turns.

EDIT: Ground types are also a bit weird to fight, since one half of my team is weak to them, and the other half is immune.

Last edited:
[23:28] @jukain: get your
[23:28] @jukain: hyper stall
[23:28] @jukain: out of here

I'm here why? (Aegislash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Toxic
- Substitute
- King's Shield

PRAY FOR 0 PP (Suicune) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Protect
- Calm Mind
- Scald

UGGGHGHGHGH (Chansey) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Heal Bell
- Seismic Toss

ROOST UNTIL 0 PP (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 68 SpA / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Roost
- Defog
- Toxic

Buncha Bologna (Tapu Bulu) @ Choice Band
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stone Edge
- Horn Leech
- Zen Headbutt
- Superpower

I'm not good? :( (Clefable) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind

This team was made about a week back when I struggled to find a way to get past the BO core of Mega-Venu, Celesteela, and Alolan-Marowak. My desperation for combating this core led me to dig up a mon that has dropped in usage as of late: Suicune. With a modest base 85 speed allowing it to throw up a Substitute in front of a multitute of threats, excellent natural bulk that surpasses Tapu Fini's, and Protect to stall out the PP of the moves these mons can use to break my sub alongside Pressure, Suicune is an infuriating mon to play against once it sets up a Sub. The amount of mons that I can set up a sub against is unreal. I have successfully been able to stall out a Tapu Bulu's Wood Hammer, (It's nice when I only lose 1% HP after a round of Sub+Protect :]) M-Venu's Giga Drain (which is also cool because Sludge Bomb can't break past my sub at +1), Tapu Fini's Moonblast (But watch out for max speed variants as they can outspeed and Taunt), and I can extend that list to Landorus-T and Excadrill if I have Grassy Terrain set up, meaning that Suicune can infuriate a lot of mons this gen and allows me to win games if this is played to its max.

I can definitely say without a doubt that Tapu Bulu helps this team out in dividends. Without Bulu, my team is rather passive and I wouldn't have a source of immediate power that this team desperately needs. However, with Grassy Terrain, I can make the other members of this team MUCH more passive, such as Suicune and Clefable now being able to take back 12% of their HP a turn and giving Chansey Leftovers, or aggressive, such as having Aegislash able to switch into a Mega Metagross' Earthquake and force it out. (I realized that I had the spread wrong when I first wrote this for some reason. I changed the spread so that Bulu now outspeeds Jolly Bisharp.)

The other members on this team are fairly self explanatory; Chansey is an overall excellent stop to strong special mons such as Lando-I without Knock Off, Scarfed Tapu Lele, and Mega Alakazam. Clefable is there to wall setup sweepers such as most DDers (Zard-X is trouble if its not Poisoned), Offensive Rocks Chomp, TG+3 attacks Mana (which is not as relevant anymore due to Waterium-Z sets being godlike), and Belly Drum Azu to name a few. Aegis is the meta and not putting it on a stall team felt odd, especially since it can wall Pheromosa and apply a large amount of pressure in the form of Substitute and Shadow Ball, something Toxapex just didn't have for me. Zapdos is my designated Defogger and helps in spreading Toxic to other members of the opponent, particularly Alolan Marowak, who loves switching in to eat up all those lovely electric moves, and Char-X, who can be an issue if I can't get Toxic on it.

Overall this team has been pretty successful, and any rates or changes to help this team out would be appreciated. Below are some replays that show off what this team can do.

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485830536
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485466637
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485762139
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7pokebankou-485811365

Meta Edit: Aegislash appears to be banned now. Think of this as a tribute to our notorious sword and sheath. :]
I'll think of a replacement mon, but the team feels weak with Toxapex. :/

Last edited:

anaconja

long day at job
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam

Kartana @ Choice Band
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Psycho Cut

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Baneful Bunker
- Recover
- Haze
- Scald

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Lunge
- Rapid Spin
- U-Turn

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
Shiny: Yes
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Extreme Speed
- Explosion

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Tyranitar @ Chople Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
This is my lead to counter sun, rain, and hail teams. Ice Beam is to check Ground and Flying types, mainly Dragonite. Stone Edge kills Ninetails-Alola and Marowak-Alola while Earthquake checks Steel types. I might run Thunder Wave to bring Kartana and Pheromosa down to size.

Kartana @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Smart Strike
- Sacred Sword
- Psycho Cut

This is one of my main physical sweepers. Sacred Sword is to counter other Kartanas and Steel-types while Psycho Cut deals with Fighting types like Buzzwole.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Baneful Bunker
- Recover
- Haze
- Scald

This is my main wall. It's physically defensive to go against Kartana, Buzzwole, and Pheromosa. Baneful Bunker keeps them from totally sweeping the team while Scald cripples them. Haze is to check Beast Boost as well.

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Lunge
- Rapid Spin
- U-Turn

This is my second physical sweeper. High Jump Kick at least 2HKOs mons who don't resist it, while Lunge helps check physical attacks. Rapid Spin is to remove hazards and U-Turn switches out of possible danger.

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Extreme Speed
- Explosion

This is my revenge killer. Download boosts its attack to a dangerous 504 and Choice Scarf makes it outspeed Pheromosa.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

By this point I found that there were way too many special attackers and I was pretty weak to Fire, so I added this. It's just a set from Smogon so I won't cover it.

So this is my team! It has done pretty well (gotten from 1000 to 1200 without many losses), but I would love feedback. Thanks!

Just a fun little team I based around Hydreigon because I think he has quite a bit of potential being an anti meta threat, breaking things like Celesteela, A-Marowak, Xuritree lacking proper coverage, as well as just generally hitting really hard with lo draco. The ev spread for him is to just outspeed timid tapu lele.

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Fire Blast
- Roost

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- Disable

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Serious Nature
- Surf
- Moonblast
- Defog
- Calm Mind

Piloswine @ Eviolite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
- Ice Shard

Celesteela @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
Serious Nature
- Leech Seed
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Flamethrower

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
IVs: 1 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Hidden Power [Ground]

This is a fantastic offense(ish) team that has swiftly brought me top 50 in non bank OU post Aegi ban. Went something like 20-1 once I started using it.

http://hastebin.com/itasiwaqub.diff

The basic idea is to break early game and get hazards up with mamo, wear and break with tapu lele + celesteela, then come in late game and clean w/ phero. Taunt cm fini may be the best mon on it though. Feel free to steel :]

Aegis got banned. Time to build new teams. Here the team I used to 1600s on pre-bank, and it also does decently on post-bank too.

The team features some unusual and cool sets. Rockium-Z Garchomp can either choose to blast a 180-BP Stone Edge or get +1 Speed & abuse Sand Veil. Jolly Marowak-A is a legit threat for Balanced and Stall, plus Lightning Rod helps it against offense too. Nihilego is EV'ed to get Speed boost after a kill, which is invaluable to pull off unexpected comeback. SpDef M-Scizor is to better check Tapu Lele meanwhile it still counters M-Gross thanks to the typing and natural bulk; U-Turn is needed so that you don't get trapped by Zone (Scarf Zone does only 55% while you're faster than Specs set). Rounding off the team is Mandibuzz, it beats most physical attacker 1v1 plus countering Aegis and provide utilities in term of Defog and Taunt.

Tapu Koko @ Magnet
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot / HP Ice
- Volt Switch

Garchomp @ Rockium Z
Ability: Sand Veil
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Sandstorm

Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Shadow Bone
- Bonemerang
- Will-O-Wisp

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- Taunt

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 240 SpD / 20 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Roost
- Swords Dance

Nihilego @ Focus Sash
EVs: 80 Def / 176 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot / HP Ice
- Stealth Rock

p/s: Can someone help me how to get those pretty gen-7 sprites?

Last edited:

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Now that Aegislash is gone, I can't use this team anymore. Might as well post it itt 'cause I hit top 50 with it before tilting 'cause I'm bad at Pokémon. U can't use this team anymore, but eh idc.

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 8 HP / 248 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Encore

Porygon-Z @ Normalium Z
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 44 Def / 212 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Conversion
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 248 HP / 168 SpA / 92 Spe
Modest Nature
- Toxic
- King's Shield
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

EVs: 252 HP / 248 Def / 8 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Sassy Nature
- Leech Seed
- Protect
- Flamethrower
- Heavy Slam

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 184 Def / 16 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness
- Moonblast
PZ+Ninetales-A is the GOAT core 'cause Aurora Veil is broken. PZ isn't broken though so just stop if ur saying it is. SubTox Aegi iswas broken; outpaces uninvested 70s. Lando-T pivots. Celesteela walls shit. Tapu Fini Defogs and some stuff. This team clicks x vs. Xurkitree, so maybe SpD Exca+smth over Tapu Fini could've worked too. Also Flynium Z Gyarados is an asshole to literally everything in the tier+uses Celesteela for free boosts. I changed to LO Aegi for one game and instantly hated the way it affected the team so I changed back.

Team rating: Fun-E>10

This is the team I have been having the most success with overall:

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Return

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Dazzling Gleam

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Golisopod @ Assault Vest
Ability: Emergency Exit
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Leech Life
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation

Marowak-Alola @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Bone
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Seed Bomb

This is a very fun team with one of, in my opinion, the best VoltTurns in the game. The obvious problem with my team, no hazard removal. However, I have found this to not be too much of an issue (granted I am low-laddering). However, this team's strength is its sheer number of possible non-set-up win-cons. Tapu Koko, Staraptor, and Golisopod are all extremely viable win-cons once their checks are worn down or eliminated. Luckily, there's plenty of ways to wear them down on this team between Celesteela's bulk and Leech Seed, A-Maro's bulk and Will-O, Nidoqueen wallbreaking like no tomorrow, and VoltTurn from Scarfraptor and Koko. Also, the trio of win-cons are top-notch revenge killers which only helps.

Now, why Intimidate Raptor? Obviously you can go Reckless if you want, however, I like not getting worn down by the extra recoil damage. Typically, since this isn't Band Raptor, Raptor is primarily meant to be a cleaner when things are worn down anyway. And the things it's supposed to kill quick, it still does (i.e. Mega-Venu). Intimidate also can help to slow down possible set-up/sweeps and can negate some Beast Boosts which I find to be a nice extra niche to layer onto the team. Obviously it is far from perfect, but it is a very fun team and the combo of Golisopod, Staraptor, Tapu Koko is very easy to build around with whatever walls or wallbreakers float your boat.

In the very short space between the Aegislash ban and the looming Pheromosa ban, here's a fun updated Tapu Lele Hyper Offense team I've been messing around with. Only had one loss all last night to a speed tie against a Landorus that happened to be carrying HP Ice.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Thunderbolt

Sharpedo-Mega (M) @ Sharpedonite
Ability: Speed Boost
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Crunch
- Psychic Fangs
- Protect

Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- U-turn
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Beam
- Poison Jab

Marowak-Alola (F) @ Thick Club
EVs: 248 HP / 16 Atk / 112 SpD / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shadow Bone
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Will-O-Wisp

Landorus @ Life Orb
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave
- Rock Slide
- Stealth Rock

Xurkitree @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch

So, time to dump one of my teams here too:

This is a stall that I built together with "I liek pink mons", and while Stall is far from as good as it was in late ORAS or during the short but painful Zygarde-C reign, I think this team is definitely worth taking a look at:

So, quite obviously, this is a Shed Stall. I know running Shedinja is risky in such a non-defined metagame, but I think most of the COMMON threats at least already have their go-to sets, and if all else fails, you can still scout for weird coverage.

First, the importable:

Sableye (F) @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
IVs: 0 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Shadow Sneak
- Will-O-Wisp

Dugtrio (F) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 20 HP / 0 Def / 0 SpA / 0 SpD
- Earthquake
- Pursuit
- Screech
- Reversal

Zapdos @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Roost

Chansey @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

Alomomola (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 32 HP / 224 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Protect
- Scald
- Toxic
- Wish

I'm not gonna write a wall of text to each pokemon, but I think some things need to be highlighted. I'll also provide some options:

1) All of those EV spreads are still tuned for ORAS, since I haven't gotten that deep into theorycrafting that I'd know every SM benchmark yet, if someone who knows more than me can help me out, please do.
2) Protect over Fake Out on Sableye because of Lele
3) 0 HP, Def and SpD IVs on Shed because not only does your bulk not increase, you also punish people trying to use Ditto vs that.
4) Safety Goggles are an option on Shed, should Sand and Hail become a lot more common
5) 20 HP IVs and 4 HP EVs on Duggy to get 201 Hp, living 2 Seismic Tosses from Chansey, while also OHKOing after a Screech
6) 0 Def and SpD IVs on Duggy for people trying to use Ditto vs that
7) Discharge over TBolt on Zapdos for the increased Para Chance. That means you don't need the 68 SpA usually seen on this set and can put it either in more Def (like I did) or SpD
8) HP Ice is an Option over Heat Wave, depending on what you meet
9) 248 HP EVs and only 8 SpD EVs on Chansey to better live mixed attackers and people trying to Pursuit trap when you swich out. Also better vs Psyshock Lele/Latios
10) Last Pokemon really gave us cancer... you kinda want at least SOMETHING that deals with setup sweepers, Haze, PHaze, Unaware... but Alomomola checks so many things, like A-Marowak who would else delete this team, or offensive Landos. For now I'll stick with Alomomola here, but if anyone has a better suggestion, please let me know :P

---

Sorry, not sorry for spreading cancer.

Edit: Rocky Helmet is also an option for Alomomola, since it has Regenerator

Edit2: Just a list of common threats right now, and how to handle them:
- Shed pretty much hard walls Pheromosa, A-Raichu, Kartana (unless Night Slash), Toxapex without Toxic (small reminder to never go without Toxic on Toxapex), Tapu Koko (unless BB/HP Fire), Tapu Fini (unless HP Fire) and Tapu Bulu (unless Leech Seed or Stone Edge)
- After you scouted if the coverage that I put in brackets is there or not, you can then instead use: Zapdos for Kartana, Chansey/Sab on Toxapex (doesnt do much to it, but isnt bothered by it either), Chansey on Koko and Fini, and for Bulu... well, you need to have the third Eye.
- Genesect is pretty much impossible to prepare for with the amount of different sets it can run... so yeah, just need to check for it
- Celesteela gets eventually beaten by the combination of Sab and Zapdos, but it will take a while
- Alomomola beats Marowak
- Chansey beats Porygon Z (even with Recovery, but it's going to be a pain in the ass)

Edit3: In case people are wondering why all of my mons in my teams are always female: Many ScoliPass teams use Attract to cripple checks, and since there are more auto-male pokemon in the game, they always go for female Scolipedes. And female on female attract doesn't work. (The LGBT community will propably disagree, but yo...)

Edit4: For some reason I forgot to change my Shedinja's speed EVs to 156 to be 1 point slower than Clefable and letting me PP Stall it. Ironic, because most of the times im the one explaining this to other people x) fixed it in the importable.

Last edited:
This is the team I have been having the most success with overall:

Staraptor @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Return

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot
- Dazzling Gleam

Nidoqueen @ Life Orb
Modest Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power

Golisopod @ Assault Vest
Ability: Emergency Exit
Adamant Nature
- First Impression
- Leech Life
- Aqua Jet
- Liquidation

Marowak-Alola @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Shadow Bone
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch

Celesteela @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Heavy Slam
- Earthquake
- Seed Bomb

This is a very fun team with one of, in my opinion, the best VoltTurns in the game. The obvious problem with my team, no hazard removal. However, I have found this to not be too much of an issue (granted I am low-laddering). However, this team's strength is its sheer number of possible non-set-up win-cons. Tapu Koko, Staraptor, and Golisopod are all extremely viable win-cons once their checks are worn down or eliminated. Luckily, there's plenty of ways to wear them down on this team between Celesteela's bulk and Leech Seed, A-Maro's bulk and Will-O, Nidoqueen wallbreaking like no tomorrow, and VoltTurn from Scarfraptor and Koko. Also, the trio of win-cons are top-notch revenge killers which only helps.

Now, why Intimidate Raptor? Obviously you can go Reckless if you want, however, I like not getting worn down by the extra recoil damage. Typically, since this isn't Band Raptor, Raptor is primarily meant to be a cleaner when things are worn down anyway. And the things it's supposed to kill quick, it still does (i.e. Mega-Venu). Intimidate also can help to slow down possible set-up/sweeps and can negate some Beast Boosts which I find to be a nice extra niche to layer onto the team. Obviously it is far from perfect, but it is a very fun team and the combo of Golisopod, Staraptor, Tapu Koko is very easy to build around with whatever walls or wallbreakers float your boat.
How are you finding golisopod to work on a volt turn team? Do you use him more as a revenge killer or bulky pivot?

How are you finding golisopod to work on a volt turn team? Do you use him more as a revenge killer or bulky pivot?
It depends on the matchup honestly. If there's an advantageous situation for me to bring in Golisopod to tank a hit, force a switch, and then bop the opponent with maybe a Liquidation for a potential defense drop or a Leech Life to heal up then I will do it. However, with this team specifically, I have a good core of pivots already with Celesteela and A-Marowak that I tend to switch into off VoltTurn more often. Even Nidoqueen is an option I'll more often go for. That being said, I think Golisopod can be a pivot option off VoltTurn, just that it's tricky given the nature of Emergency Exit (which is definitely a fun ability to use when the situation calls for it).

On the whole, however, Golisopod is definitely getting more action as a revenge killer and potential win-con for me, especially in games where Raptor either isn't the primary win-con or has gone down. That it can be both a bulky pivot and a revenge-killer within the same set, and on a VoltTurn dominant team, is something I highly value. It's probably why Golisopod is one of my favorite new mons to use. I actually find myself struggling not to put it on my teams. I want to use other mons, but Golisopod usually fills roles on so many of my team builds and is overall just such a good mon that it's hard not to put it on teams.

Haven't played competitive for like ever.... any suggestions for this team? have had mixed results (though still more positive than negative)

Importable:
Kouga (Greninja) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Protean
Jolly Nature
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Punch
- Shadow Sneak
- Spikes

Bulu (Tapu Bulu) @ Choice Band
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Megahorn

Doi (Toxapex) (M) @ Black Sludge
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Haze
- Recover
- Toxic Spikes

Therian (Landorus-Therian) @ Rocky Helmet
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Heat (Heatran) (M) @ Grassium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Overheat
- Earth Power
- Solar Beam
- Taunt

Haz (Scizor-Mega) (M) @ Scizorite
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn

Basically, the team's idea...
Greninja is the lead in most cases and is supposed to set multiple layers of spikes and in some times (most times actually) deal some damage.
Tapu Bulu is used for its grassy terrain. Plus it hits very hard and can take hits rather well. I pair him with Toxapex and Heatran to make a rather important core for the team.
Landorus-T aids with coverage, can set Stealth Rock and has access to Knock Off which is amazing.
The mega spot goes to Scizor... felt I needed a reliable Steel Type to deal with Fairies.

Lastly, I built this team yesterday after reading this thread, so credit goes to everyone in this thread as I took ideas from most of you :)

So yeah, I've been playing for a couple of days and have been trying to come up with a bulky offense team centered around Tapu Bulu. The idea is that Grassy Terrain basically gives lefties to all my mons without lefties and gives mons with lefties double lefties. I've faced enough gliscors to know that double lefties is absurdly powerful even on mediocre mons, so I decided to see what would happen if I stuck double lefties on, y'know, actual good mons.

Here's the import:

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes

Tapu Bulu @ Terrain Extender
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Substitute
- Taunt

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Seismic Toss

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt
- Aura Sphere
- Substitute

Araquanid @ Choice Band
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Leech Life
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab
- Crunch

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake

And here's the 1 by 1 analysis of the mons...

Tapu Bulu @ Terrain Extender
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Substitute
- Taunt

I really love this guy. Horn Leech does a ton of damage and heals for quite a bit. Superpower is to nail tran on the switch, but precious little else. Taunt is to annoy ferro/toxapec/other silly walls. Subs is a recent one that I've been playing with. It used to be zen headbutt, but I realized that I was never using it, so I decided to try making him a subs attacker. I actually have no idea what to do with this set other then Horn Leech is amazing. Considering that my team is built around taking advantage of grassy terrain, terrain extender seemed like a natural pick for an item. It does mean no lefties for self restore, but keeping terrain up longer was simply more valuable for me. This is one of the two pokemon that I have not swapped out yet.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Heal Bell
- Thunder Wave
- Wish
- Seismic Toss

Eviolite AND lefties in one chansey set? Sign me up all day every day. Because this team wants to play the long game (and **** scald burns), heal bell and wish are must haves. I opted for thunder wave on this set because it makes for a nice emergency option against setup sweepers and/or cleaners and I find softboiled to just be an incredibly passive and less versitile version of wish (wish allows you to make offensive switches the next turn, softboild does not). Tried SR > thunder wave for a bit, but I find that chansey really doesn't want to stay in very long and using chansey as a rock setter just saps way too much momentum. S-toss is pretty self explanatory. This is the other mon I have not swapped out yet, simply because it's a helpful glue and this team synergizes quite nicely.

Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
Happiness: 0
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Earthquake

Rock Setter in chief! I'm not sure how popular it is, but I personally consider megameta to be the best offensive rock setter in the game. Now, you may be asking "Yo Web, don't you have better things to be doing with your mega slot then getting rocks up?" And the answer is of course, it's called being mega metagross. Y'see megameta has perfectly good 3 move coverage if you aren't trying to sweep with it, and it's fairly unique in that it's fast enough to outspeed threats that would eat the rest of my team alive while strong enough to take a hit from faster stuff, ohko the threat, and receive a wish pass at some point later in the game. It's also a very threatening pokemon that forces switches quite frequently, so it's going to get plenty of opportunities to setup rocks at little risk to itself (unlike, say, Chansey). Now that aegis is gone though, I'm not sure if I want EQ or Hammer Arm as my 3rd attack. Thoughts?

Magearna @ Leftovers
Ability: Soul-Heart
Modest Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Thunderbolt
- Aura Sphere
- Substitute

One thing I learned while building this team is that subs attackers friggen love double lefties, so I have 2 subs attackers on the team. I needed a bulky mon that can swap into various threats, force a swap while setting up subs, and hit whatever comes out very hard. Finding the perfect subs attacker has been an ongoing trial, as I need a good combination of typing, bulk, and power. I've tried Buzzswole (too many flying and fire weaknesses on the team already), Entei (not strong enough) and Guzzlord (never found a workable subs set) before settling on bunny girl here. I opted for dazzling gleam over fluer cannon because as a subs attacker, she's gonna be in for a few turns and I didn't want to become setup bait on a bad prediction. 3 moves are attempting to maximize coverage, but I'm perfectly open to trying other moves or swapping her out entirely.

Araquanid @ Choice Band
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def
Adamant Nature
- Leech Life
- Liquidation
- Poison Jab
- Crunch

Sometimes, you just wanna swap a guy in and hit as hard as possible, and bubble bug has exceeded expectations there tremendously. It's nigh a hard counter to marrowak and lando-I while being a decent check to both zards. That right there is more then enough reason to include this guy. Between Araquanid and Dragalge, virtually every special attacker in the tier is checked handilly. P.S. every move here besides liquidation is pure filler. I think I clicked on a different move twice and regretted both times.

Dragalge @ Black Sludge
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast
- Toxic Spikes

This guy I've messed with a bit. I'm having trouble deciding between AV, black sludge, and ditching draggy entirely. In favor of AV, it lets him live many weak to moderate SE moves like Greninja Ice Beam and Timid Lando-I EP

252 SpA Life Orb Sheer Force Landorus Earth Power vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Assault Vest Dragalge: 252-299 (75.6 - 89.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Life Orb Protean Greninja Ice Beam vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Assault Vest Dragalge: 182-218 (54.6 - 65.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

On the other hand, Black Sludge gives me the coveted double lefties effect, and opens up toxic spikes or subs. I do worry a bit about anti-synergy between toxic spikes and t-wave though...

For AV I swap out Toxic Spikes for Dragon Pulse to give me a secondary STAB that doesn't nuke my sp attack. There's prolly a better 4th attack though (maybe HP fire or something).

General Strengths: Can swap into virtually any special or mixed attacker, often having multiple checks for them. Can play the long game fairly well. Applies reasonably good pressure to offensive/balanced teams. Targets volt turn quite well, difficult to wear down via chip.

General Weaknesses: Does poorly vs fast setup sweepers like miner and DDers. Gets wrecked by stall. General weakness to physical attackers and specifically weak to burdspam.

I think it's going to be really hard for me to really do well vs stall (though I did make a good faith effort with taunt and subs), but I would like to shore up my physical attack weakness a bit. As it stands, a megapinsir can pretty much run train on this entire team and there's not much I can do about it outside of hoping it lets me paralyze it.

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun

Mimikyu + Volcanion is a pretty rad core since Volcanion weakens / beats a lot of stuff Mimikyu dislikes. Torn helps to check Venusaur and be a decent ground switch while also getting support from Volcanion's ice resist. Chomp cuz rocks and fuck Toxapex for Mimikyu. Jirachi adds some speed to the team and givea it an ice check + poison check. Healing Wish into Volcanion is also super nice. Finally i put decidueye for another ground resist, water-type check, electric-type check, and defog. Could go Dhelmise or Lati@s but bird seemed cooler for the recovery and no fairy weakness.
Mimikyu @ Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Claw
- Play Rough

Volcanion @ Choice Specs
Modest Nature
- Steam Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Sludge Wave

Tornadus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 96 HP / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Hurricane
- Heat Wave
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Garchomp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Healing Wish
- U-turn
- Heart Stamp

Decidueye @ Leftovers
Ability: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 SpD
Careful Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Leaf Blade
- Defog

Last edited:
Ok, time to dump some more teams. Most of them are drafts with no real ladder xp (yet), because I mostly just scrimmed vs other players I know (because ladder is cancer *cough*), but they all seem rather reliable:

1)

Char-X Hazard Spam Stall. All kinds of entry hazards, electric resists and bulky WoW Zard

Charizard (F) @ Charizardite X
EVs: 248 HP / 100 Def / 160 Spe
Impish Nature
- Roost
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Tail

Skarmory (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Spikes
- Iron Head

Toxapex (F) @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes

Tangrowth (F) @ Assault Vest
Sassy Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Mantine (F) @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 224 Def / 24 SpD / 12 Spe
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Haze
- Roost
- Scald

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock

2)

Full Stall. No actual wincon included, except for completely wearing down your opponent by having a check for pretty much every threat in the current meta I could think of.

Sableye (F) @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 116 Def / 144 SpD
Careful Nature
- Recover
- Knock Off
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp

Chansey @ Eviolite
Bold Nature
- Seismic Toss
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Aromatherapy

Toxapex (F) @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature
- Haze
- Recover
- Scald
- Toxic

Skarmory (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Iron Head
- Whirlwind

Quagsire (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Scald
- Recover
- Curse

Marowak-Alola (F) @ Leftovers
Calm Nature
- Hex
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Will-O-Wisp

3)

Standard Rain Offense. Abuse the shit out of Swift Swim Kingdra and Koko + A-Raichu combo. Garchomp as an Ele Resist and Suicide Lead, Scizor because Scizor.

Pelipper (F) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spe
Bold Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Scald
- U-turn

Kingdra (F) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Modest Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Tapu Koko @ Terrain Extender
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Grass Knot
- Thunder
- U-turn

Raichu-Alola (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Surge Surfer
Modest Nature
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Surf
- Thunder

Scizor (F) @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Atk / 16 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- U-turn

Garchomp (F) @ Focus Sash
Naive Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

4)

Welcome to the worst cancer Pokemon has ever created: Baton Pass. Attract to shut down major threats, apart from that you just pass enough speed and maybe a sub to various setup sweepers or stallbreakers and stomp.

Scolipede (F) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 248 HP / 172 Def / 88 Spe
Bold Nature
- Baton Pass
- Protect
- Substitute
- Attract

Espeon (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
- Morning Sun
- Stored Power

Xurkitree @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Tail Glow
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Grass Knot

Buzzwole @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Leech Life
- Bulk Up
- Roost
- Taunt

Garchomp (F) @ Focus Sash
Naive Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
Timid Nature
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Tail Glow

5)

This team abuses the shit out of Tapu Lele stopping priority moves, which would be the only thing stopping stuff like Pheromosa, M-Zam etc. Fini is a nice defogger and second terrain changer. Apart from that, VoltTurn spam, lul. I should propably add a Genesect over Fini or even Magnezone though.

Tapu Lele @ Choice Specs
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Moonblast
- Psychic

Alakazam (F) @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball

Pheromosa @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Beam
- Poison Jab
- U-turn

EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Knock Off

Magnezone @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magnet Pull
Timid Nature
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
EVs: 4 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Moonblast
- Scald
- Taunt

Also work in progress: a Rain Defense team around Goodra + Decidueye :P

Sorry for not posting any detailled info about the teams, but if someone is interested, just ask here or throw me a PM. Also, once again: those are DRAFTS, don't nail me if they don't work out for you ;)

Edit: RIP, those serebii "sprites" are HUGE. My bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)