Ultra Sun & Moon OU Reservation Index (READ FIRST THREE POSTS BEFORE POSTING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
can i write up sr glisc? its seen a good amt of usage this wcop and is a really solid set, having a lot of defensive utility over lando checking tran and being able to pivot into status while still generating an absurd amt of momentum

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
can i write up sr glisc? its seen a good amt of usage this wcop and is a really solid set, having a lot of defensive utility over lando checking tran and being able to pivot into status while still generating an absurd amt of momentum
ok

GMars

It's ya boy GEEEEEEEEMARS
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
The majority of this can be fixed in CMS, not enough has changed with the mon as a whole to merit a full revamp. We’ll update it with what you pointed out soon, thanks!
Thought more on this and revising our stance, feel free to take the revamp.

edit: hard snipe

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
hello everybody, new sets are up for reservation:
-cm clef (taken by jordy)
-specs zone
-rest zyg (yes another zyg set who wouldve thought)

no badgeholder restriction on these, 1 at a time

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
hi, we decided to repurpose the current z spikes gren set to include all offensive gren variants (special z phys z 4 atks etc), this is a high priority revamp so its gonna be for badgeholders only unless u get approval from me

david0895

Mercy Main Btw
I would like to try to make analysis, is there a low priority one (even a single set) that i can try?

P.S. the reserved section in the op needs to be updated

I would like to try to make analysis, is there a low priority one (even a single set) that i can try?

P.S. the reserved section in the op needs to be updated
We greatly appreciate the intention to contribute, however, at the moment there’s nothing to reserve. Do keep an eye on this thread though because we’ll post it here if there’s anything up for grabs. Alternatively, if you can convince the QC team something is in need of a revamp or a new set, don’t hesitate on doing so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)