Under the Bridge - UU Tournament - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys i didnt mean it like that, i was just kidding and was just saying that most of the newer users dont know who i am

Azure Demon

Guys i didnt mean it like that, i was just kidding and was just saying that most of the newer users dont know who i am
I know dude. I'm kidding to I like to mess with people who are messing with people you know

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Keep in mind if someone doesn't sign on for a few days (maybe a few more days) look for a substitute!

The new UU tierlist has come out. It should not be used this round but its up to you if you want to implement it next round. Only thing that changed was that it gained cresselia and porygonz

The new UU tierlist has come out. It should not be used this round but its up to you if you want to implement it next round. Only thing that changed was that it gained cresselia and porygonz
nope, Gallade and Honchkrown are out as well

And the banning of Gallade and Honchkrow.

I think it was confirmed that we'd be using the list in the OP but maybe if a GAK/majority wants it? Although since that would make people most likely need tomake new teams it could cause some problems preparing.

Edit: Oh. Looks like I was a little late to post. lol

Komodo

Huff
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I would like to say myself, Honchkrow should be banned. I'll say I used one and it is way overpowered for UU. I'll have a new team next round so this won't affect anything.

i'll go. T-T
Deschain is being subbed in for ShreyasPokemon and now plays The Lost One. Please contact each other and get your battle done by the deadline.

Posting to say September won :) He had the perfect counter to my strategy :(
Confirming. Good match FriDanny!
Adding September's win.

It was already decided that tier list changes would not effect this Tournament. The ban list on the OP is still in effect. That ban list was taken from the Shoddy UU Ladder Ban List prior to starting this Tournament.

nope, Gallade and Honchkrown are out as well
And the banning of Gallade and Honchkrow.

I think it was confirmed that we'd be using the list in the OP but maybe if a GAK/majority wants it? Although since that would make people most likely need tomake new teams it could cause some problems preparing.

Edit: Oh. Looks like I was a little late to post. lol
Since you both can post about this, I'm guessing you'll be battling shortly?

Posting to say I won 4-0.

I also have a question. Is our team set in stone, or can I change my team before the next round?

Thank you for confirming Mango.

BTW, just so everyone knows, this is Single Elimination. I'm not sure if I made that known before or not, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)