Under the Bridge - UU Tournament - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Coolking and I have decided on a time. We should have our battle done on Friday. 10.5 hour differences aren't fun... : /

Supe

would you suck the poison out
I've been PMing back and forth with Killa Kid. I was unavailable towards the beginning of the week. He says he has school and then work until around 9pm his time. I sent him a PM suggesting we battle tomorrow (Thursday) night at 9:30 his time. I'll wait to see what his response is.

No. tier changes don't affect this tournament. Sry GAK if this information is outdated I remember you saying something like this.
Is this true? In the rules it says "smogon Tiers" but then you also have a list of banned pokes. The UU vote happened for some suspects already this week, and several of the pokes that were sent to BL are not on the banned list for the tourney. So which is it? Are we using the currently posted "Smogon Tiers" or are we going off the list in the OP?

Is this true? In the rules it says "smogon Tiers" but then you also have a list of banned pokes. The UU vote happened for some suspects already this week, and several of the pokes that were sent to BL are not on the banned list for the tourney. So which is it? Are we using the currently posted "Smogon Tiers" or are we going off the list in the OP?
@ whomever asked what happens if the tier list changes in the middle of the Tournament, If a pokemon becomes BL or higher and was previously UU, it'll be banned from this Tournament. If a pokemon comes to UU or NU and previously was BL or higher, it'll be allowed in this Tournament. Basically, all tier list changes are in effect all the way through out this Tournament.

hey GAK, am i in as a Sub to battle The Lost One?

EDIT: n/m i see i'm on the list now.

we'll probably battle tonight when i get home from the gym. :)

It was already decided that tier list changes would not effect this Tournament. The ban list on the OP is still in effect. That ban list was taken from the Shoddy UU Ladder Ban List prior to starting this Tournament.
this is directed at Blak's post.

I believe since this is more recent its the one being followed...but I really think since GAK has said both things that we need him to clarify once and for all before everyone begins changing their teams.

EDIT: Woops, posted within 3 minutes of the post above me so I didn't see it. Looks like we have our answer.

THE BAN LIST FOR THIS TOURNAMENT WILL NOT CHANGE REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS CHANGED TO THE TIERS WHILE WE ARE IN THIS TOURNAMENT!

Adding to OP...

For54Years won in the Battle, gg man was fun :D
Confirming the win. Very Good Game!
Adding for54years' win.

I lost to deztroya 6-0, he's too good.
Yeah 6-0 :)
Adding DEZTROYA's (epic) win.

yeah that's not what blak was talking about right after the battle I think it was more or less along the lines of omg I'm so good I just swept DEZTRoya 5-0 I swept with poliwrath omg I'm so good.
WTF are you talking about? Somebody better explain...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)