Under the Bridge - UU Tournament - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity post.

The Round One Pairings:
coolking49 v. Groved I actually saw this guy before.
BlakBlastoise v. DEZTROYA I played Deztroya a few times before, and I know he is good. I never played Blak though, so its just a guess.
September v. FriDanny Komodo just has alot of experience.
Buddha Lova v. Geren I actually saw this guy before, and I know he is good from his vids.
ShreyasPokemon v. The Lost One More experience imo.
MangoMan16 v. LizardMan Good luck!
Mango jr v. timetwister I played Timetwister numerous times on shoddy before, and I know he has a good amount of experience.
Supe v. Killa Kid Idk, I just feel like Supe would win this one.
Bojan v. Massi Like BlakBlastoise said, those Italians know how to play.
BALU v. Dxs I don't know either of these guys.
Age of Kings v. Age of Kings just seems really good when I look at some of her posts. I don't know the other guy too much.
Itsuki v. Negator They are both really good, but I think Itsuki could win this. Not sure of course though, I never played either of them.
Kefka v. masqerain Idk either of these people.
Steveebomb7134 v. for54years Idk... this one was hard, and I know they are both good. Another guess.
Seafunks v. Eiganjo Guess.

I've contacted my opponent. He's not going to be available until January 7th, so we'll try to do it then.

Posting to confirm I've received a PM from Coolking49, and I've replied. We're working on a suitable time to battle due to time zone differences. Good luck everyone.

I'm in contact with Bojan. Shouldn't be a big deal to get the battle done, because we are in the same timezone ;)

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Here are my predictions:
coolking49 v. Groved
BlakBlastoise v. DEZTROYA
September v. FriDanny
Buddha Lova v. Geren
ShreyasPokemon v. The Lost One
MangoMan16 v. LizardMan
Mango jr v. timetwister
Supe v. Killa Kid
Bojan v. Massi
BALU v. Dxs
Age of Kings v. TDS
gary the gengar v. Freze
Itsuki v. Negator
Kefka v. masqerain
Steveebomb7134 v. for54years
Seafunks v. Eiganjo

well all we can do is wait and watch right?
i wish i took part in this tourney...

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Why did you predict that because it was already played and I wast the complete underdog had played only 6 UU matches in my life to date all yesterday. You probably just cheched it from the front page.
ya ur battle was the only one done so i cant predict for the one that was already played...

Activity post. My opponent logged on today for the first time since pairings have been posted. He suggested we battle immediately, but I wasn't ready, I still needed to EV train a couple of Pokémon. I suggested we battle tomorrow, and he said he'd try. And I am done EV training, so whenever we see each other, we most likely will be able to battle.

Quick activity update, opponent hasn't signed on since the 31st. Sent PM a couple of days ago minutes after my last activity post.

Azure Demon

supe and i talked 2 however not a word from him since. when is the day we must have this match completed by?

I'm so excited to be the complete underdog

I contacted Negator a while time ago and he replied that we should get our battle done after Monday or Tuesday.

Difficult first match up it seems. ~_~

I love how all the people who voted Aok to win have like 50 posts :).
Anyways she's too scared to play me, or just hasnt contacted me back yet

Azure Demon

I love how all the people who voted Aok to win have like 50 posts :).
Anyways she's too scared to play me, or just hasnt contacted me back yet
I think she can win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)