Under the Bridge - UU Tournament - Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, me and groved are going to try to get it done today in the morning (which is night here) but he hasnt replied to my PM yet. If we cant get it done then we'll get it done in the night.

edit: i hope

Azure Demon

I'M here to say supe beat me thanks to a game clenching freeze
hax

lol it's funny I would won without that but I guess it's just another coulda woulda should

gg dude I'm pissed I lost that way though

Supe

would you suck the poison out
It took almost 2 hours but I beat Killa Kid in the most stallish battle I've had in a long time! I got some much needed hax at the end. gg!

Azure Demon

It took almost 2 hours but I beat Killa Kid in the most stallish battle I've had in a long time! I got some much needed hax at the end. gg!
GG supe. Dude I had that game you and I know it but you had to freeze me at the worst possible time and not just that I didn't unthaw at all but now that you beat me you gotta win bro

Supe

would you suck the poison out
The battle lasted 2 hours dude. In a stall war with that many turns and neither person running out of PP, hax is the only thing that's gonna decide the outcome. When you're playing 40+ turns, even effects with only a 10% chance are eventually bound to happen. You shouldn't be mad that you lost. It was a really well played match on both sides.

Azure Demon

The battle lasted 2 hours dude. In a stall war with that many turns and neither person running out of PP, hax is the only thing that's gonna decide the outcome. When you're playing 40+ turns, even effects with only a 10% chance are eventually bound to happen. You shouldn't be mad that you lost. It was a really well played match on both sides.
Naah i still think that freeze save you big time and that was bull but i'm not mad just aggravated that knowing your last poke i would of won by walling it with gastrodon or tomb

And sorry but hax wouldnt of decided anything the status i set on you poke would of killed it as you had to have been running low on recovery moves with pressure making you use 2 that hax saved you period point blank because without it you were walled

Killa Kid, if it was a stall match you can't blame "hax" for losing. Like Supe said, once you hit 30 or 40 moves, It would be hax not to run into these side effects.

I'm going to try and battle Deschain tomorrow. Hopefully we can meet the deadline even though we had less time than everyone else to get our battle done.

wow i wish i was in it too bad i just logged in but there will be more tornements for me to enter so yay for me lol
I may need you as a sub in later rounds. Keep your eye on the Rounds to come and when I ask for someone to sub, post. =)

I'M here to say supe beat me thanks to a game clenching freeze
hax

lol it's funny I would won without that but I guess it's just another coulda woulda should

gg dude I'm pissed I lost that way though
Adding Supe's win.

lost 2-0, good game, groved.
Confirming this, good game, Cool!
Adding Groved's win.

Azure Demon

Killa Kid, if it was a stall match you can't blame "hax" for losing. Like Supe said, once you hit 30 or 40 moves, It would be hax not to run into these side effects.

I'm going to try and battle Deschain tomorrow. Hopefully we can meet the deadline even though we had less time than everyone else to get our battle done.
Dude I would understand if he used ice beam like 6-8 times that's fine but he only used it like 4 times that is hax dude it depended on how many times you use the move not how many moves were used. Sorry for being a sore loser bit I hate hax and yeah when you use a move 4 times and you get the 10% hax that is hax not whatever you are trying to justify it as

but Im really pissed that I can't put that epic match on my YouTube channel right now that will have to wait I guess (sigh). But gg supe now you gotta win for me and you

That's enough. Hax is a part of the game, if you can't live with it, don't play.

As for not being able to post it on YT, why can't you? I personally would love to see as many of these battles as possible on YT.

That's enough. Hax is a part of the game, if you can't live with it, don't play.

As for not being able to post it on YT, why can't you? I personally would love to see as many of these battles as possible on YT.
He would be revealing the opponent's team and strategy, obviously nobody wants their team revealed.

I can get a Platinum and beat the first gym so I can go to the GTS and record it.

Just put up on the GTS at the end of the Tourney and PM me the number for it.

I'll do this for anyone btw...

Yeah, I'll narrate it (and if I can't I'll have someone else do it) then put it on my channel.

He would be revealing the opponent's team and strategy, obviously nobody wants their team revealed.
To add a little bit more about it. There's a rule about it.

No War Stories during active tournaments. War stories about tournament matches may not be posted until the completion of the tournament or until such a time as both players involved have been eliminated. The purpose of this rule is to prevent the premature exposure of details of teams to be scouted in later rounds. If team revealing is not an issue thanks to the nature of the tournament, however (for example, if the tournament requires different teams to be used each round), feel free.
A video is even more detailed than a warstory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)