Underground Gamer is having freeleech this weekend (invite giveaway)

(If this doesn't belong in Congregation, someone please move it.)

www.underground-gamer.com

UG is a private torrent tracker for retro games and game-related material. What you'll find:

- PC games released before 2001
- PC games that are not commercially available in the west (Touhou, Melty Blood) even if they were released after 2002
- Complete game libraries for DC, PSX, GBA, SNES, GBA, NES, N64, and GB
- Game-related music (soundtracks, doujinshi)
- Game artbooks
- Game manga/comics/novels
- Game-related movies/FMVs
- Manuals for tabletop RPGs
- Old magazine scans
- TV shows (Zelda, Super Mario Brothers, stuff you'd probably use to make Youtube poops)
- Cell phone games
- Games for stuff like Commodore64, MAME, Commodore Amiga, Turbograffix, WonderSwan, Sega Saturn, Sega Genesis, Phillips CD-i, Atari, PC Linux, PC MS-dos, Master System, and Game Gear.
- Miscellaneous things like wallpapers, translation patches, box scans, papercraft/origami, sheet music, and manuals,

The free leech this weekend (beginning some time on Friday the 20th) is only for torrents with Golden status on the site (those that have received a bunch of votes). Pretty much anything that is a game library (like a goodmerge set) is going to be free leech, so you should be able to get any game from any system from the anthology torrents. There are also some music torrents that will be free leech, like collections for Zelda, Final Fantasy, Shenume, Mortal Kombat, and Persona. Other free leech items for the weekend include some PC game anthologies (Guilty Gear, Touhou, Resident Evil, StarCraft, and Half-Life, among others), game guide collections, magazine collections, and FMV collections. (There are over 250 torrents on the site marked for free leech, you can sort through them by category pretty easily.) Also, during the free leech anything you upload on free leech torrents counts double towards your ratio.

The minimum required ratio for the site is .3, but that doesn't kick in until you've downloaded 5 GB and the free leech this weekend should give everyone a buffer large enough that having a ban-worry ratio shouldn't be a likely concern.

I currently have 11 invites, I get 4 more automatically on Friday, and a kind staff member has offered to restock me if I happen to run short, so I should be able to give out invites to anyone who wants them. If you want an invite, PM me your email address and I'll send one your way.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee I want as many Dreamcast games as I can get my hands on :) Although GUT'S RAGE is by far the one I want the most!

EDIT: I agree that this probably belongs in Internet Renaissnace, but it is not a huge deal.

O_O is anyone else having trouble uploading? I downloaded like an entire Sonic collection and nothing was uploading ahhhhh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)