UU UnderUsed Majors I - Round 1 [Group Stage] (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost vs BIAF gg! Thanks again for subbing me in Hogg and good luck to everyone who makes it into the next round! Also shoutouts to everyone in the Sylveon pool for being fun with scheduling and just being genuinely nice people to battle with, good luck with whatever else you plan on doing in the future :)

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
calling activity on YABO, Freeroamer and Spoof
i hope they come back to life because i really want to play them :[
Are you seriously calling activity on me when I contacted you on the first night, you took a week to get back to me and then when we did finally schedule a time you said you couldn't play cos you were too tired then stayed on PS for like an hour after? I will try my best to be on tomorrow afternoon because I know you still have a playoffs shot so would like to play your games but don't try to pull that lol.

Would also like to call activity on YABO and Spoof, contacted YABO on here without response and PMed him on PS a couple of times to play, no dice. Spoof's attempt at scheduling when I gave him 3 weeks with all my available times was "I'll catch you next week" so while I haven't been the most proactive to scheduling I think I have fair grounds for activity.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Won vs Cyndequil, srry for the angry reaction to your activity post, while I was annoyed it wasn't warranted. Gl in remaining games(if you get to play them lol) and in making playoffs.

Won vs Asakura, GG

And now, activity posts:

snagaa: I posted on his wall last Sunday and reminded him on Wednesday; didn't hear anything from him
Yoshizilla315: Posted on his wall and he did respond, but when I asked him for a specific time and date to play on he never answered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)