UU UnderUsed Majors I - Round 1 [Group Stage] (Complete)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling activity on djbonkers and Jhonx~ . DJBonkers hasn't been on in forever and didn't answer me and I also haven't seen him on PS. Jhonx took 2 weeks to answer me, proposed to play me at 1 am and then was nowhere to be found on Smogtours or the UU chat. Didn't help that I didn't know his alt wasn't just "Jhonx". Tried scheduling further, was proposed more 1 am times that didn't work out for me and when asked if he could play before midnight my time, he said he could but never gave me a time. Been waiting every day until midnight but didn't find him. Got no more time to play, so...

lighthouses

Inordinary
is a Tiering Contributor
i pmed Sam on showdown a couple days ago and got no response
was supposed to play fatty sometime on sunday but we didnt specify a time
roady is non existant
im on stours if anyone wants to play

Calling activity on djbonkers and Jhonx~ . DJBonkers hasn't been on in forever and didn't answer me and I also haven't seen him on PS. Jhonx took 2 weeks to answer me, proposed to play me at 1 am and then was nowhere to be found on Smogtours or the UU chat. Didn't help that I didn't know his alt wasn't just "Jhonx". Tried scheduling further, was proposed more 1 am times that didn't work out for me and when asked if he could play before midnight my time, he said he could but never gave me a time. Been waiting every day until midnight but didn't find him. Got no more time to play, so...

Hi, take the win, I had troubles today and its not ur fault.

Reactions: Ark
Requesting activity on djbonkers, jhonx, and freestylerking due to inconsistent/unproductive replies to my scheduling attempts and I'm going to be gone the rest of the day
Take the win, i was there waiting but i waited just 5 minutes, after that i got troubles outside smogon, so take the win.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thanks, all, for making stage 1 of the first ever UU Majors so successful!

There is a lot to parse regarding activity calls, etc., before we can start stage 2. Here are a few to get started, however:

HYDREIGON POOL:
teal6 vs ManOfMany - Dead Game.

No opponent contacted the other on any VM walls, and there is no activity request on the thread.

CELEBI POOL:
Meru vs shaneghoul - Meru missed scheduled game vs shaneghoul.
Meru vs AxelTM - Dead game. Meru and AxelTM had limited contact and never scheduled any games beyond one “Can you get on now” message.
Meru vs Sharp Ladder UU - Dead game. Meru and Sharp Ladder UU didn’t schedule any actual games. They contacted but did not appear to make a definitive schedule.

MEGA-AERODACTYL POOL:
Chill Shadow vs r0ady
fatty vs r0ady
fatty vs lighthouses - Dead game
fatty
vs ProfessorMasterChief
r0ady vs Zarif
r0ady vs lighthouses - Dead game.
r0ady vs Sam I Yam - Dead game.
r0ady vs ProfessorMasterChief
Zarif vs lighthouses
Zarif vs Sam I Yam - Dead game.
lighthouses
vs Sam I Yam

r0ady missed scheduled time vs Chill Shadow and failed to respond subsequently.
r0ady failed to respond to fatty’s VM.
r0ady missed scheduled game on Tuesday vs Zarif.
Sam I Yam didn’t attempt to contact r0ady until two days ago. No real effort on either part; not going to give the win to either.
r0ady and lighthouses made vague plans to play the weekend of 10/2 but never set an actual time and neither opponent contacted the other following this to make the game happen.
lighthouses gave fatty times he could play, when fatty responded with a time within that frame that he could play lighthouses never responded. Supposedly they were going to try to play tonight but this didn't happen.
Zarif and lighthouses were scheduled to play but Zarif did not show up per lighthouses.
lighthouses PMd Sam I Yam on PS and never received a response.
Sam I Yam didn’t attempt to contact Zarif until two days ago. No real effort on either part; not giving the win to either.
ProfessorMasterChief missed the scheduled time with fatty and said they would play the next day. The game never occured.
r0ady missed the initial time, they attempted to schedule a couple of times after that and r0ady eventually stopped responding.

Many more activity calls incoming but I have to go to bed. See you all in the morning.

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
More activity!

SUICUNE POOL
TTFTW
vs coR.
TTFTW vs Paraplegic
Eyan vs coR.
rozes vs coR. - Dead game.
Analytic vs coR. - Dead game.
Analytic vs Paraplegic - Dead game.
coR. vs atomicllamas
coR. vs miltankmilk
coR. vs Mazz
coR. vs Paraplegic - Dead game.

coR stopped responding to TTFTW, Eyan, atomicllamas, miltankmilk and Mazz.
No contact between coR and rozes, Paraplegic or Analytic.
TTFTW reached out to Paraplegic, tentative time but no follow-up.
No contact between Paraplegic and Analytic.

ENTEI POOL
xMarth vs Freestylerking - Dead game.
xMarth vs Marcop9923 - Dead game.
xMarth vs Jhonx - Dead game.
xMarth vs djbonkers - Dead game.
GrilledClawitzer
vs Jhonx
GrilledClawitzer vs djbonkers
Freestylerking vs Pak
Freestylerking
vs Marcop9923
Freestylerking vs Jhonx - Dead game.
Freestylerking
vs djbonkers
Pak vs Jhonx
Pak vs djbonkers
Euphonos vs djbonkers
Marcop9923 vs djbonkers - Dead game.
Jhonx vs djbonkers - Dead game.

No contact between xMarth and Marcop9923, Jhonx and djbonkers. Minimal contact between xMarth and Freestylerking with no real effort on either’s part.
djbonkers failed to respond to Freestylerking, Euphonos, Pak or GrilledClawitzer.
No contact between djbonkers and Marcop9923 or Jhonx.
Tentative scheduling between Pak and Freestylerking but FSK stopped responding.
Jhonx~ missed initial time with GC (was on but failed to respond on Smogon and was on an alt on main), and scheduling has been a fubar since. Jhonx also missed time vs Pak.
Minimal contact between FSK and Jhonx~.
Marcop9923 didn’t really respond to FSK’s attempt to schedule.

KROOKODILE POOL
dodmen
vs YABO
Real FV13 vs Spoof - Dead game.
Real FV13 vs YABO - Dead game.
Cyndequil
vs Spoof
Cyndequil vs YABO
Freeroamer vs Spoof
Freeroamer vs YABO
Spoof vs YABO - Dead game.

Spoof failed to respond to Cyndequil or Freeroamer.
No contact between Spoof and Real FV13.
YABO disappeared and failed to respond to dodmen, Cyndequil or Freeroamer.
No contact between Real FV13 and YABO.

(Still following up on Spoof vs dodmen, will post results of that in a bit.)

SYLVEON POOL
All games played - good job, Sylveon pool!

Still more activity to come. Thanks for being patient, everyone.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)