Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

Gotta be quick, posting from phone. I am unable to choose a mon at the start of a battle. Using a Samsung note 3

Nvm read op more closelt. Any chance this will work for bigger screens soon?
I thought it works, it just doesn't look pretty. Can you tap on the switch button as indicated?

Exporting a team to clipboard is not compliant to the current standard shared between sims. Specifically, pokemon with no gender are exported as having (N) gender. Other sims do not denote the genders of pokemon with no gender, so Mew (N) @ Item should be Mew @ Item with no gender notation, for example.

This will cause teams to not port over to the web client correctly if they contain pokemon with no gender; the pokemon species will be "N".
Alright. Fixing
Fixed

Not sure if anyone has caught this, but if you enter a 0 for an iv, the program changes it to 31 when you leave teambuilder.

Yes the app has been removed from the App Store

RainFountain is busy with life ATM but we'll figure a new channel of distribution.

i'll look into that 0iv bug (found it, another copypaste tragedy :D)

fixed, will be up in next version

Last edited:
Bugs to report that I didnt see eventho the app "down"
Brave bird doesnt let pick a target.
In double if you lose two pokes and only one it wont let you in.

Vgc issue already reported with the pick 4 issue.

hello guys!
i was trying to get this app on playstore so i searched up "pokemon showdown" but nothing came out!
am i doing this wrong? can someone tell me how to download it?
thnx! (my phone version: 4.4.2)

Quick bug report, sorry I couldn't get screenshots: Any "Pivot" moves (U-Turn, Volt Switch, Baton Pass) display incorrectly on an opposing Pokemon's known moves when you touch on them mid-battle to see what they've used. It shows the move as known by the new entrant instead of the user.

EG: Landorus-T U-Turns out turn 1, and player sends in Sylveon. UI shows as knowing none of Lando's moves, and Sylveon as knowing U-Turn instead. Watched a Volt-Turn team spead the issue all across their team so it seems to be persistent.

Will this ever have a port compatible with IOS? Seeing as Nintendo wasn't okay with it being on Play I'm guessing not.

I don't know if this is appropriate in this thread, but I couldn't find a better place to put it.

I get this error almost every Rated OU battle, it rarely happens in randoms.

Sorry for the size, posting from my phone.

I don't know of this is appropriate in this thread, but I couldn't find a better place to put it.

I get this error almost every Rated OU battle, it rarely happens in randoms.

Sorry for the size, posting from my phone.
Can you PM me your team ?
We've been wanting to reproduce this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)