Programming UPDATE Nov 20th: Updated with Sun&Moon sprites and Z-Moves!. Showdown App for Android (beta)

I can't mega my lopunny, but with a different team I can mega a gyarados. I also can not mega anything in random battles.

Same thing for me, I've been using this app for a long time now and all of a sudden I can't mega evolve anything, tried relogging, closing and opening app, and reinstalling it and still a no go. But this is still a great app

Last edited:
Hello guys. I recently downloaded the app and everything worked fine.
But after a few matches the Mega Button disappeared and never came back. Can anyone help me?

PS! has an app now? Wow, this is so cool! I don't have to play on PO anymore. I'm going to get this right now!

*checks android version*

FML...

Isn't there a way you could somehow have it available for older versions, please?

Hi, i got the same problem, no more mega evolution.
Also if you are already at fixing, there are still some problems with double or triple battles.
When you and your oppenent only have one pokemon left you cant attack it.
Problems with weather, it doesnt show the weather also it doesnt tell when it stops.
On my account it doesnt show me the battle rating after a battle anymore.
Would be nice to have the pokemon sorted on monotype.
It would also be cool if we could do private messages and that other rooms would show up not only the lobby.
Thank you for your hard work and thank you that we can enjoy the app.

Hi, I tried to make a team for the CAP Crucibelle Playtest format, but (Mega) Crucibelle wasn't available for Teambuilding :)
Apart from that, I really love the app and appreciate your hard work!

Hello TeTon,

first of all I would like to say that you guys did an awesome job with this app! I love it and it really shortens the length of my travelingtime with train and bus.

Regarding the recent issue with the megaevolution that everyone seems to be experiencing with the app, I would love if you could keep us up to date with the fixingprogress and tell us when the feature will be available again.

Best regards, Ninjarius

Yo, wtf man. an Update on this would be really nice, dudes out here don't know whats going on and we really like the app so it's frustrating

A very small amount of people are working on this app. That being said, January 9th was the last time anyone posted who has or is working on the app, as far as I know, anyway.

Give it a little bit of time. It's a free app made by people during their free time. Even if someone could've said "Hey, we're working on it!"

Yeah still can't mega. However, I've been working on learning the RU meta with some teams that don't rely on mega evos.

Nobody has got me on any projets. I'm not working for Smogon or anything related to Pokémon.

I'm short on time (life time), so I'm not sure when I'll be able to work on it.

I am also unable to mega evolve in the app :(
Do fix this issue soon when u r free!

Other than that, the app is working really great! Running smoothly on my phone, have most of the features essential for battling.

Great app! Keep up the good work. :)

Hi TeTon,

It is fixed :)

Btw is it possible to take part in pokemon tournaments using the showdown app?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)