Serious US Election Thread (read post #2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OLD GREGG (im back baby)

old gregg for life
Im not a supporter of either candidate and I'm not arguing, just here to point some things out today for you all.

Trump won fair and square, it's pretty undeniable at this point. Whether I like it or not dudes the pres. Instead of being upset I'm trying to find the silver lining, this helps me to stay afloat in a world that just wants to drag you down. I see a lot of people bashing on Trump mainly due to his abrasive personality and I can certainly understand that point of view. He is uncouth as can be and says a ton of things that are just better left unsaid.

The silver lining, though.
Trump is first and foremost a businessman and while that may worry some; to me that is the silver lining. He is an American first and POTUS second. If he intends to protect his wealth then America's wealth shall be protected too.

Hypothetically, I build a fire to keep me warm because its cold outside. If you're in my house you won't be cold, either.

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
i don't. his crimes revolve around being a cunt. hers revolve around both lying AND cheating. It's my opinion that Bernie would've won without the rigging of the primaries, but it's irrelevant and I don't care to look into it. She cheated. Whether or not it made a difference.

And to the people who believe Trump is a rapist...lol. If I go up to the police department 20 years after having sex with hillary clinton and say she raped me, should people believe me? That's all I have to say on that.
please define a. "cunty" crimes and "non-cunty" crimes, for instance does not paying income tax, fraudulently underpaying and legally bullying his own workers, using donations from his own organization as his personal wealth, count as the aforementioned "cunty" crimes? b. Why does this binary (which tbh seems to exist for the sole purpose of excusing and discounting every misdeed Trump has done) exist? c. Why are these so called "cunty" crimes along with racism, sexism, misogyny, xenophobia, oh... and I almost forgot LYING about these things somewhat okay? So much so that you looked at this witless, base liar and found him okay, compared to what Hillary has done?

And on that point what HAS Hillary done exactly. Sure, she is a problematic candidate in many ways, but please tell us what exactly was there in those emails that somehow made her MORE terrible than him? Some smoking gun of fraudulent activity and abuse of power that you have expertly deduced that the FBI hasn't despite two very motivated investigations? Or what is it? Is it that she changed her position on key issues over a decade? That's rich coming from anyone who'd pick trump instead. She has connections to wall street? That's again rich coming from someone who's literally supported a silver spoon nepotistic billionaire, who hasn't paid income tax in years and used legal pull and taxpayers' money to cushion his horrible business acumen. She has had hawkish positions on Foreign policy? Again rich coming from the guy who... fuck have you even read Trump's foreign policy statements?
And how exactly were the primaries rigged? Sure Dem insiders preferred Hillary, but how was the vote RIGGED? Remember the term requires you to prove legitimate illegality and/or abuse of power. No please educate us? Tell us exactly how she cheated and furnish evidence. Otherwise stop lying on this thread. You cannot just allude to the "crimes" of Hillary and DNC over the last god-knows-how-many pages as a justification to every fucked up thing without ever writing a single substantial line that'd require brain cells to compose.

And nice little victim-blaming strawman at the end, of course the 20+ women over the years have all been lying fake fucking gold-diggers all of them lmao, and apparantly even having the guy who very openly and seriously bragged assaulting women in private isn't enough, b/c he was obviously engaging in "locker room talk", he ain't actually like that...aww come on you butthurts kekekeke. #MAGA.
Lemme guess, he isn't a sexual predator, just a "cunt" amirite?.. yyeeaaaahhhhhh.

as i said - sexist double standards.

Last edited:

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
please define a. "cunty" crimes and "non-cunty" crimes, for instance does not paying income tax, fraudulently underpaying and legally bullying his own workers, using donations from his own organization as his personal wealth, count as the aforementioned "cunty" crimes? b. Why does this binary (which tbh seems to exist for the sole purpose of excusing and discounting every misdeed Trump has done) exist? c. Why are these so called "cunty" crimes along with racism, sexism, misogyny, xenophobia, oh... and I almost forgot LYING about these things somewhat okay? So much so that you looked at this witless, base liar and found him okay, compared to what Hillary has done?

And on that point what HAS Hillary done exactly. Sure, she is a problematic candidate in many ways, but please tell us what exactly was there in those emails that somehow made her MORE terrible than him? Some smoking gun of fraudulent activity and abuse of power that you have expertly deduced that the FBI hasn't despite two very motivated investigations? She changed her position on key issues over a decade? That's rich coming from anyone who'd pick trump instead. She has connections to wall street? That's again rich coming from someone who's literally supported a silver spoon nepotistic billionaire, who hasn't paid income tax in years and used legal pull and taxpayers' money to cushion his horrible business acumen. She has had hawkish positions on Foreign policy? Again rich coming from the guy who... fuck have you even read Trump's foreign policy statements?
And how exactly were the primaries rigged? Sure Dem insiders preferred Hillary, but how was the vote RIGGED? Remember the term requires you to prove legitimate illegality and/or abuse of power. No please educate us? Tell us exactly how she cheated and furnish evidence. Otherwise stop lying on this thread. You cannot just allude to the "crimes" of Hillary and DNC over the last god-knows-how-many pages as a justification to every fucked up thing without ever writing a single substantial line that'd require brain cells to compose.

And nice little victim-blaming strawman at the end, of course the 20+ women over the years have all been lying fake fucking gold-diggers all of them lmao, and apparantly even having the guy who very openly and seriously bragged assaulting women in private isn't enough, b/c he was obviously engaging in "locker room talk", he ain't actually like that...aww come on you butthurts kekekeke. #MAGA

I never said Trump was okay. I don't know why you keep saying that.
But since you insist:

http://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/47719 (check the attatchments tab)
https://shadowproof.com/2016/10/12/leaked-email-shows-dnc-rigged-primary-debates/

if you choose to continue to ignore all of the evidence of wikileaks then i don't care what you think.

http://observer.com/2016/11/this-election-has-disgraced-the-entire-profession-of-journalism/

While i disagree with some of what grade says, once you get past the jokes, he makes a lot of great points and puts them in common terms instead of dressing them up.

And nice little victim-blaming strawman at the end, of course the 20+ women over the years have all been lying fake fucking gold-diggers all of them lmao, and apparantly even having the guy who very openly and seriously bragged assaulting women in private isn't enough, b/c he was obviously engaging in "locker room talk", he ain't actually like that...aww come on you butthurts kekekeke. #MAGA
Ok, you don't know what locker room talk is. Thanks for proving that to me. But regardless, he said he grabs women by the pussy...or whatever...and said they LET HIM. No means no, so what does nothing mean?

But even at that, there is a TON of money to be made over a criminal case against a billionaire. So yes, I am accusing them of all being lying gold-diggers. In fact, I think it's more suspicious that people keep jumping on the train of "trump raped me", and ironic that it occurred during the election process.

Do I think he raped anybody? Yes, I do actually before you try to go off on me, but that's my opinion and to suggest it's anything but is just dishonest.

I rather like that xJownage started flinging around the c-word and laughing at rape victims immediately after Divine Retribution got all huffy about Lord Ninjax linking Trump to his biggest fans and own hand-picked staff the alt right. Almost like he wanted to prove our point for us.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
I still see no evidence, just DNC insiders trying to frame a pro-Clinton narrative, where is the "rigging"? Like yo, I'm pretty sure you fail middle school logic classes, but in case nobody told you: words mean something.
Sure, there are tangential ethical questions, but planning Party PR isn't rigging. Linking the wikileaks emails wholesale isn't evidence, that's precisely what's been going on.. "oooh a bunch of leaked emails! smells like a scandal aaahhhh". Stop posting irrelevant shit.

Tell me how they did it. Or at least point to the relevant emails. You know what - even a single email, shit a single line of actual evidence will do. Go ahead.

I know what locker room talk is, it also happens to be a sorry excuse for misogyny and rape. If you don't find that problematic, then sadly yeah, you ARE enabling a rape culture. I just cannot put it in softer words.

OH Also, due process for every single thing completed is mandatory to call Trump a "criminal" (not to mention he's already embroiled in, has lost, and has settled multiple lawsuits), but you seem to have no reservations about calling this lady who has already gone through multiple due processes a criminal regardless. Interesting.

Did I say something about sexist double-standards? Oh snap, I did.

PS: You still haven't even justified all that other bullshit in your last post. Nor as to why Trump's horrible trainwreck moral and legal track-record is better than Clinton's. Stop hopping on the "I never said train". You said Trump's only crime is being a "cunt".

Justify it. (I suspect you can't given your atrocious skills at basic reasoning, but still at least try.... )

Last edited:

xJownage

Even pendulums swing both ways
I still see no evidence, just DNC insiders trying to frame a pro-Clinton narrative, where is the "rigging"? Like yo, I'm pretty sure you fail middle school logic classes, but in case nobody told you: words mean something.
Sure, there are tangential ethical questions, but planning Party PR isn't rigging. Linking the wikileaks emails wholesale isn't evidence, that's precisely what's been going on.. "oooh a bunch of leaked emails! smells like a scandal aaahhhh". Stop posting irrelevant shit.

Tell me how they did it. Or at least point to the relevant emails. You know what - even a single email, shit a single line of actual evidence will do. Go ahead.

I know what locker room talk is, it also happens to be a sorry excuse for misogyny and rape. If you don't find that problematic, then sadly yeah, you ARE enabling a rape culture. I just cannot put it in softer words.

OH Also, due process for every single thing completed is mandatory to call Trump a "criminal" (not to mention he's already embroiled in, has lost, and has settled multiple lawsuits), but you seem to have no reservations about calling this lady who has already gone through multiple due processes a criminal regardless. Interesting.

Did I say something about sexist double-standards? Oh snap, I did.

PS: You still haven't even justified all that other bullshit in your last post. Nor as to why Trump's horrible trainwreck moral and legal track-record is better than Clinton's. Stop hopping on the "I never said train". You said Trump's only crime is being a "cunt".

Justify it. (I suspect you can't given your atrocious skills at basic reasoning, but still at least try.... )
Actually, I'm not interested in proving myself to you. Sorry. Take the W.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
How convenient. OK then don't come confidently charging into threads posting literal lies and patronizing people.

I'm sure you aren't an uninformed bigot. Just a cunt.

thesecondbest

Just Kidding I'm First
And nice little victim-blaming strawman at the end, of course the 20+ women over the years have all been lying fake fucking gold-diggers all of them lmao, and apparantly even having the guy who very openly and seriously bragged assaulting women in private isn't enough, b/c he was obviously engaging in "locker room talk", he ain't actually like that...aww come on you butthurts kekekeke. #MAGA.
Lemme guess, he isn't a sexual predator, just a "cunt" amirite?.. yyeeaaaahhhhhh.

If the allegations were true you think they would prosecute instead of disappearing the second the election ends. Have you head any of them following up on the allegations? no? Then I guess they are false. Just a stunt to paint Trump as a rapist when literally none of them followed through. SAD.

And with bill clinton, they did follow through. he had to pay a fine and lost his license to practice law with paula jones. He got impeached by the house for lying about lewinsky. So yes, there is a difference between what the two of them did. Saying mean things vs assaulting women is a big difference

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/25/world/europe/donald-trump-scotland-wall.html?_r=0

So it turns out that Trump did build a wall, and was an asshole, and totally screwed over an entire village.
And it is estimated that it will cost millions of dollars for the secret service to protect Trump Tower. Taxpayer dollars.
Our debt is going to skyrocket with this man in office.

Trump also did not meet safety requirements for the immigrants that built his tower, some of these workers were seriously injured because of this. He avoided paying them, and some of them were in the USA illegally.
http://time.com/4465744/donald-trump-undocumented-workers/
Still think that this guy actually wants to help the working class? Still think that Trump is going to be good for America? He is going to take credit for everything that goes well, and then blame all of the problems on the democrats and the establishment.

At least Castro went to law school (Disclaimer: I am not saying that Castro was a good person, he was a ruthless dictator who wanted more and more power)

And thank you TheValkyries for correcting my last post.

Soul Fly

is a Contributor Alumnus
If the allegations were true you think they would prosecute instead of disappearing the second the election ends. Have you head any of them following up on the allegations? no? Then I guess they are false. Just a stunt to paint Trump as a rapist when literally none of them followed through. SAD.

And with bill clinton, they did follow through. he had to pay a fine and lost his license to practice law with paula jones. He got impeached by the house for lying about lewinsky. So yes, there is a difference between what the two of them did. Saying mean things vs assaulting women is a big difference
great one man-child taps out, another promptly appears.

a. No. False. Many (in fact too many) lawsuits are still very much active, and in fact Trump still has to appear in a few in the very near future. You'd know that, if you knew what you were talking about. Hola sexisto numero dos. Didn't mommy tell you not to lie to strangers over the internet.

b. I'm sorry, we all thought Hillary Clinton was running for election, but no apparently it was Bill. Why does his impeachment matter again? What's the analogy here? It wasn't even sexual assault or rape. Do you even have anything legitimate to say or are you gonna be slinging baseless shit like before?

man I'm tired of eliciting basic logic. People clearly don't have anything. This is a pointless waste of time. Good job wasting two hours.

thesecondbest

Just Kidding I'm First
great one man-child taps out, another promptly appears.

a. No. False. Many (in fact too many) lawsuits are still very much active, and in fact Trump still has to appear in a few in the very near future. You'd know that, if you knew what you were talking about. Hola sexisto numero dos. Didn't mommy tell you not to lie to strangers over the internet.

b. I'm sorry, we all thought Hillary Clinton was running for election, but no apparently it was Bill. Why does his impeachment matter again? What's the analogy here? It wasn't even sexual assault or rape. Do you even have anything legitimate to say or are you gonna be slinging baseless shit like before?

man I'm tired of eliciting basic logic. People clearly don't have anything. This is a pointless waste of time. Good job wasting two hours.
Both of your sources are from before the election. They literally don't prove shit
And name one thing I said that was sexist. Otherwise don't call people sexist for literally no reason. I'm willing to have an honest discussion with people, but not a shitslinging fest with leftist ideologues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)