Data Usage-Based Tier Update for January 2018 (Feb @ #263) (Mar @ #696)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LBN

is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
UPL Champion
Guys in all honesty, i dont see the massive problem for the ambipom thing if its a meme, especially since its most likely not going to be pemanent, itll last 1 or 2 months MAX, the only problem i'd see with it is doing it at the end of a generation's lifespam, so the effect becomes permanent and ambipom is a UU pokemon forever.

People aren't mad because people are using Ambipom, they're made because are messing with the tiers. Nobody would use Smogon if the average user got pissed St you for using something like Qwilfish in ou
don't know why you quoted mine for that but ok....

What has this thread become?
At first it was about discussion on the usage stats of the tiers and now all of a sudden its about arguing over Ambi's rise to UU due to aim and his fans and Yung Dramps' bias on Silvally and making Feburary the month of Silvally for some reason along with almost everyone going rabbid over the said situation on Ambipom.
Remoraid.png

I'm so glad that youtubers can retier unviable shitmons, clearly this means meme spamming my favorites on the ladder actually makes them good and I hope Joey uses this power to fuck up lower tiers in the future :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)