Data Usage-Based Tier Update for July 2018 (Aug @ #84) (Sep @ #138)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that Meowstic is only referenced once in the stats, even though its two forms (male and female) have different abilities.
Obviously Meowstic isn't terribly relevant as there are no official tiers low enough in usage to need this information, but I was wondering if this was meant to be the case or not (or could possibly be the case for other pokemon with different forms based on gender)
Thanks \o/

Xayah

San Bwanna
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I noticed that Meowstic is only referenced once in the stats, even though its two forms (male and female) have different abilities.
Obviously Meowstic isn't terribly relevant as there are no official tiers low enough in usage to need this information, but I was wondering if this was meant to be the case or not (or could possibly be the case for other pokemon with different forms based on gender)
Thanks \o/
If I remember correctly from a discussion a while ago, the Meowstic formes are tiered together. After all, choosing to run Competitive Meowstic vs Prankster Meowstic is no different from choosing Unaware Clefable vs Magic Guard Clefable. Essentially, it's just a Pokemon with 4 abilities so that doesn't warrant seperate tiering.

Did I miss the decision to make quick drops happen because of 1 month usage instead of a 3 months average or was it always like that ?
I just noticed that the OU stats Antar posted earlier are exactly those of July instead of an average of May, June and July.
Any news about this before this month shifts ?

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
So PU just had to ban 2 huge threats back-to-back, and even then the tier is in a bad spot. Why? Because for some reason we insist on sticking to the antiquated, shitty system of usage-based rises.

Please explain to me why they are needed again and what they add? Oh yeah, right, they add literally nothing but frustration and make flavors of the month in upper tiers able to majorly effect and fuck up lower tiers.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Please explain to me why they are needed again and what they add? Oh yeah, right, they add literally nothing but frustration and make flavors of the month in upper tiers able to majorly effect and fuck up lower tiers.
The argument goes both ways, losing defensive staples in a metagame that are centralizing but not necessarily ban-worthy (like ferro in PU) can be taken as a welcome shakeup and many enjoy the constantly shifting state of a metagame. Plus, PU had their wallbreaker issue before any recent rises, you can just look at the ban history to see that fact. If Ferro and Gastro hadn't left we may not have seen a Kingler (or Pyroar) ban but plenty of people were already complaining about how difficult it was to build in the tier without auto-losing to one of the number of powerful breakers that were available.

Like I get that you have an ungodly hate boner towards usage based rises but they do (at a glance) reflect what's viable in a metagame and are about as reasonable of a way of tiering as any other system. For example, your system would result in a bottom-heavy tier list in which tiers like OU or UU would be quite a bit smaller than they are now as anything that drops out would be barred re-entry even if they were considerably viable.

The argument goes both ways, losing defensive staples in a metagame that are centralizing but not necessarily ban-worthy (like ferro in PU) can be taken as a welcome shakeup and many enjoy the constantly shifting state of a metagame. Plus, PU had their wallbreaker issue before any recent rises, you can just look at the ban history to see that fact. If Ferro and Gastro hadn't left we may not have seen a Kingler (or Pyroar) ban but plenty of people were already complaining about how difficult it was to build in the tier without auto-losing to one of the number of powerful breakers that were available.

Like I get that you have an ungodly hate boner towards usage based rises but they do (at a glance) reflect what's viable in a metagame and are about as reasonable of a way of tiering as any other system. For example, your system would result in a bottom-heavy tier list in which tiers like OU or UU would be quite a bit smaller than they are now as anything that drops out would be barred re-entry even if they were considerably viable.
That woulnt hurt the higher tiers, but would still hurt the lower tiers. Also, a metagame that is shifting a lot isnt healthy as you say. Thing is since the people in pweor enjoy the way things are they dont welcome any shakeup in their tiering system, and mayority i just barring any other type of policy regarding it. Not becasue the mayority says its ok it means it is.

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
The argument goes both ways, losing defensive staples in a metagame that are centralizing but not necessarily ban-worthy (like ferro in PU) can be taken as a welcome shakeup and many enjoy the constantly shifting state of a metagame.

For example, your system would result in a bottom-heavy tier list in which tiers like OU or UU would be quite a bit smaller than they are now as anything that drops out would be barred re-entry even if they were considerably viable.
I've heard both of these arguments over and over, and sorry, but they're both dogshit.

-Ok, so the first one is a little more debateable, and brings up a question of stability VS shakeups. Normally I could see where you're coming from, but then you got to factor in drops too. You see, when you look at tier shifts, often times the amount of drops outweigh the amount of drops. Even if rises were abolished, the amount and severity of the drops would still be good enough to shake things up. Also, when you say you guys need more shake-ups, that honestly comes off the wrong way to me. Consider this: The average fighting game has ~25-30 characters with maybe 15 at max of those being consistently used at high level play with set moves and techs (excluding balance patches) but they make do regardless and can still have tons of fun. Pokemon has multiple tiers with 30+ usable mons each with customizable movesets, stats and items, and you guys still complain about staleness and say you need rises to keep the meta fun? Lmao, y'all are spoiled as shit

-Now the second argument is just crap. In fact, I think it's actually more of an argument AGAINST rises than anything. So, without rises mons will stay low tier regardless if they are used a ton in upper tiers? Good! That way the mon can be viable in multiple tiers and everybody can have fun with it, including the lower tier guys without fear of having it yanked out and causing a major meta shift which requires something previously healthy to be banned only for the thing that checked it to return thereby making the ban worthless.

Look, I'll concede that I'll probably never beat into your heads that rises are fucking garbage and should just be killed. But please, AT LEAST consider restricting them further, like having them happen every 6 months instead of 3 to prevent flavor of the month crap from rising.

Zetalz

Expect nothing, deliver less
is a Pre-Contributor
I've heard both of these arguments over and over, and sorry, but they're both dogshit.
(didn't want to quote the whole thing)

Okay first and foremost, you really need to chill out. You are absolutely not going to get people on your side if keep up that talk. All it does is make you look like you're having a temper tantrum, which will make people not take you very seriously and be just as dismissive towards you as you are being towards them. I get feeling frustrated that your voice isn't being heard, but you're not going to make it better for yourself by acting like the type of people that have been giving you shit. Is the system flawed? Absolutely. Does it need revision? Very much so. Do you need to be a prick to get that point across? No. I said it last time and I'll say it again, you know why people took dodmen's posts about changing usage systems more seriously than you? Because he wasn't coming off as a twat kid that didn't get his way. If you're not gonna shape yourself up to better speak on the topic so that you can actually contribute towards a better system, and continue to be a fuckass, people will not come to your aid. I can't speak for other people but frankly I'm tired of seeing you throw shitfit after shitfit instead of applying yourself better and taking the time to consider why you're not being taken seriously. Instead of bitching in and out about being ignored, or smogon elitism or whatever, get involved with the conversations that you clearly are very passionate about with a forward thinking mindset, converse politely, don't point fingers, and most importantly, don't be a dick.

That sounded a lot harsher than I originally intended, but the truth is often harsh.

So PU just had to ban 2 huge threats back-to-back, and even then the tier is in a bad spot. Why? Because for some reason we insist on sticking to the antiquated, shitty system of usage-based rises.

All of your criticism regarding tier shifts is based on your opinion of the PU tier. I get that you really like it but you just keep coming back with the same arguments again and again after every PU suspect test. I don't want to insult your favourite tier in any way, but have you considered the fact that the problem isn't tier shifts itself but the power creep increase and PU in general?

In comparison to Gen 6 PU, the Gen 7 PU metagame is so much stronger than it was last Gen. Power creep generelly affects offensive pokemon more than defensive ones, so a lot of pokemon drop(ped) from RU to PU while the defensive pokemon mostly stayed the same. There is a big jump between having a tier with half of the Mons being NFE and having former Gen RU/NU pokemon. But the power creep really can't be avoided at all.

Maybe I misjudge the situation, but having Ferro, Gastro and Miltank back wouldn't make the tier that much more healthy than it is right now, if you mostly rely on one or two specific pokemon to keep a tier intact and healthy, you have a problem in general. PU just lacks defensive pokemon in comparison to the insane amount of wallbreakers dropping from higher tiers. But this isn't the fault of tier changes at all.

To me, it looks like you are against tier rises because you aren't willed to adapt to changing natures of a meta game. Drastic changes happen in every tier from time to time. You said that fighting games center around about 30 characters, but every smogon tier has around 50 pokemon to be ranked within it. I feel like using a big amount of different pokemon within a tier is better than sticking to the same s*** over and over again. I really liked using Washtom in UU and I was quite sad when it rose because this thing allowed me to reach my ladder peak. I surely wouldn't have thought about something like this though: "tier rises are stupid, Rotom is much more important to UU than it is to OU. It's just a flavor of the month thing!" In most of the cases, there are multiple ways in dealing with a pokemon. If you only rely on Gastro to beat Pyroar, or Miltank to defeat Magmortar, your tier is messed up in general as you keep falling back to using the same over and over again. A tier already is in a bad spot if this is the case.

If a pokemon forces you to use the same 1-2 to be able to deal with it, it deserves to be banned.

Sorry for writing this wall of a text but I'm quite tired of seeing your same complains and arguments after every tier shift. Just wanted to respond to that for once. I look forward to receive a argumentation of yours regarding the elimination of rises that doesn't center about "PU is getting destroyed by this system"

Last edited:

Yung Dramps

awesome gaming
Ok, that remark came off the wrong way clearly, sorry about that. Also, I'm not a PU fanboy, I just think it's a good example of the point I'm trying to make.

Nonetheless, I still don't think rises are really that great or even needed to keep things diverse and interesting, drops already do that while not being so harmful. I really would like to know a couple of things from you guys:

-Why do you insist so much on keeping rises when drops already keep metagames varied and I've explained in depth that rises usually do more harm than good? Sure, broken threats may have existed before certain rises, but they'll get banned anyway, and the shouldn't have to go: Give more options to lower tiers, not less.

-Do you have any better ideas? I'm perfectly willing to make a compromise where we can do rises only every 6 months instead of 3. That would at least filter out the flavor of the month rises people hate.

The lower a tier is, the more it’s going to get screwed by rises since it has the fewest viable things to draw from in lower tiers to potentially make up for things that rise out of it. OU can pull stuff like Rotom-W or Gastrodon up if their unique characteristics fit current meta trends but PU doesn’t have nearly as many options for that kind of adaptation. It’s just the unfortunate nature of playing the lowest tier and I don’t think there’s a good way to fix it. Subjective “this should be in this tier” methods will always be too messy to sustain, just look at how much disagreement there is trying to create VRs within a tier where you’re starting from a much smaller pool of generally agreed on viable Pokémon. I don’t think anyone believes usage based tiering is a perfect system but it’s as close as we can get with some kind of objectivity and repeatable methodology.

Here are the quick-changes for September.

Code:
Combined usage for OU
+ ---- + ------------------ + ------- +
| Rank | Pokemon            | Percent |
| 1    | Landorus-Therian   | 40.586% |
| 2    | Magearna           | 23.508% |
| 3    | Heatran            | 21.134% |
| 4    | Zygarde            | 21.079% |
| 5    | Greninja-Ash       | 19.403% |
| 6    | Ferrothorn         | 17.235% |
| 7    | Tapu Koko          | 17.043% |
| 8    | Kartana            | 16.019% |
| 9    | Tornadus-Therian   | 15.178% |
| 10   | Greninja           | 12.808% |
| 11   | Excadrill          | 12.608% |
| 12   | Tapu Lele          | 11.746% |
| 13   | Toxapex            | 11.405% |
| 14   | Mawile-Mega        | 11.355% |
| 15   | Tapu Bulu          | 11.065% |
| 16   | Clefable           | 11.011% |
| 17   | Zapdos             | 10.834% |
| 18   | Tangrowth          |  9.846% |
| 19   | Chansey            |  9.222% |
| 20   | Blacephalon        |  8.279% |
| 21   | Scizor-Mega        |  7.797% |
| 22   | Serperior          |  7.701% |
| 23   | Hawlucha           |  7.606% |
| 24   | Medicham-Mega      |  7.070% |
| 25   | Celesteela         |  7.068% |
| 26   | Tapu Fini          |  7.003% |
| 27   | Pelipper           |  6.609% |
| 28   | Swampert-Mega      |  6.540% |
| 29   | Alakazam-Mega      |  6.485% |
| 30   | Gyarados-Mega      |  6.275% |
| 31   | Gliscor            |  5.782% |
| 32   | Mimikyu            |  5.630% |
| 33   | Lopunny-Mega       |  5.615% |
| 34   | Pinsir-Mega        |  5.606% |
| 35   | Skarmory           |  5.603% |
| 36   | Rotom-Wash         |  5.479% |
| 37   | Garchomp           |  5.451% |
| 38   | Victini            |  5.209% |
| 39   | Tyranitar          |  5.193% |
| 40   | Magnezone          |  4.964% |
| 41   | Charizard-Mega-X   |  4.952% |
| 42   | Kyurem-Black       |  4.520% |
| 43   | Volcarona          |  4.467% |
| 44   | Keldeo             |  4.344% |
| 45   | Sableye-Mega       |  3.818% |
| 46   | Mew                |  3.741% |
| 47   | Bisharp            |  3.724% |
| 48   | Jirachi            |  3.553% |
| 49   | Hoopa-Unbound      |  3.488% |
| 50   | Charizard-Mega-Y   |  3.302% |
| 51   | Kingdra            |  3.253% |
| 52   | Gastrodon          |  3.184% |
| 53   | Gyarados           |  3.107% |
| 54   | Latios             |  2.855% |
| 55   | Latios-Mega        |  2.843% |
| 56   | Ninetales-Alola    |  2.801% |
| 57   | Zeraora            |  2.800% |
| 58   | Crawdaunt          |  2.792% |
| 59   | Ribombee           |  2.724% |
| 60   | Tyranitar-Mega     |  2.710% |
| 61   | Reuniclus          |  2.634% |
| 62   | Manaphy            |  2.524% |
| 63   | Latias-Mega        |  2.484% |
| 64   | Araquanid          |  2.483% |
| 65   | Ditto              |  2.471% |
| 66   | Weavile            |  2.404% |
| 67   | Venusaur-Mega      |  2.398% |
| 68   | Diancie-Mega       |  2.360% |
| 69   | Hippowdon          |  2.226% |
| 70   | Kommo-o            |  2.078% |
| 71   | Azumarill          |  1.915% |
| 72   | Heracross-Mega     |  1.885% |
| 73   | Dragonite          |  1.822% |
| 74   | Hydreigon          |  1.703% |
| 75   | Marowak-Alola      |  1.560% |
| 76   | Slowbro            |  1.508% |
| 77   | Thundurus-Therian  |  1.461% |
| 78   | Shuckle            |  1.427% |
| 79   | Buzzwole           |  1.391% |
| 80   | Amoonguss          |  1.368% |
| 81   | Cresselia          |  1.341% |
| 82   | Mamoswine          |  1.282% |
| 83   | Muk-Alola          |  1.205% |
| 84   | Quagsire           |  1.184% |
| 85   | Breloom            |  1.116% |
| 86   | Gengar             |  1.008% |
| 87   | Slowbro-Mega       |  0.961% |
| 88   | Suicune            |  0.944% |
| 89   | Latias             |  0.858% |
| 90   | Alomomola          |  0.842% |
| 91   | Volcanion          |  0.841% |
| 92   | Druddigon          |  0.810% |
| 93   | Xurkitree          |  0.795% |
| 94   | Pyukumuku          |  0.793% |
| 95   | Moltres            |  0.788% |
| 96   | Uxie               |  0.766% |
| 97   | Cloyster           |  0.718% |
| 98   | Tentacruel         |  0.713% |
| 99   | Snorlax            |  0.706% |
| 100  | Azelf              |  0.678% |
| 101  | Thundurus          |  0.678% |
| 102  | Gallade-Mega       |  0.663% |
| 103  | Klefki             |  0.652% |
| 104  | Salamence          |  0.646% |
| 105  | Nidoking           |  0.641% |
| 106  | Beedrill-Mega      |  0.607% |
| 107  | Starmie            |  0.579% |
| 108  | Scolipede          |  0.570% |
| 109  | Conkeldurr         |  0.548% |
| 110  | Mandibuzz          |  0.547% |
| 111  | Manectric-Mega     |  0.543% |
| 112  | Torkoal            |  0.541% |
| 113  | Garchomp-Mega      |  0.524% |
| 114  | Porygon-Z          |  0.513% |
| 115  | Staraptor          |  0.507% |
| 116  | Scizor             |  0.503% |
| 117  | Avalugg            |  0.492% |
| 118  | Talonflame         |  0.489% |
| 119  | Altaria-Mega       |  0.487% |
| 120  | Gardevoir-Mega     |  0.485% |
| 121  | Terrakion          |  0.481% |
| 122  | Mantine            |  0.480% |
| 123  | Aerodactyl-Mega    |  0.474% |
| 124  | Golem-Alola        |  0.467% |
| 125  | Blissey            |  0.456% |
| 126  | Nihilego           |  0.450% |
| 127  | Diggersby          |  0.448% |
| 128  | Seismitoad         |  0.439% |
| 129  | Sharpedo-Mega      |  0.425% |
| 130  | Togekiss           |  0.423% |
| 131  | Infernape          |  0.414% |
| 132  | Stakataka          |  0.407% |
| 133  | Alakazam           |  0.406% |
| 134  | Espeon             |  0.386% |
| 135  | Whimsicott         |  0.385% |
| 136  | Venusaur           |  0.383% |
| 137  | Necrozma           |  0.360% |
| 138  | Aerodactyl         |  0.344% |
| 139  | Porygon2           |  0.343% |
| 140  | Kyurem             |  0.322% |
| 141  | Shedinja           |  0.316% |
| 142  | Steelix-Mega       |  0.308% |
| 143  | Smeargle           |  0.305% |
| 144  | Galvantula         |  0.287% |
| 145  | Swampert           |  0.281% |
| 146  | Camerupt-Mega      |  0.278% |
| 147  | Darmanitan         |  0.251% |
| 148  | Houndoom-Mega      |  0.245% |
| 149  | Forretress         |  0.236% |
| 150  | Metagross          |  0.233% |
| 151  | Empoleon           |  0.228% |
| 152  | Donphan            |  0.227% |
| 153  | Umbreon            |  0.223% |
| 154  | Rhyperior          |  0.213% |
| 155  | Sceptile           |  0.213% |
| 156  | Entei              |  0.212% |
| 157  | Primarina          |  0.210% |
| 158  | Salazzle           |  0.207% |
| 159  | Noivern            |  0.206% |
| 160  | Rotom-Heat         |  0.195% |
| 161  | Goodra             |  0.195% |
| 162  | Hoopa              |  0.187% |
| 163  | Tornadus           |  0.186% |
| 164  | Politoed           |  0.182% |
| 165  | Slurpuff           |  0.177% |
| 166  | Chesnaught         |  0.177% |
| 167  | Arcanine           |  0.176% |
| 168  | Heracross          |  0.175% |
| 169  | Qwilfish           |  0.167% |
| 170  | Aggron-Mega        |  0.165% |
| 171  | Slowking           |  0.160% |
| 172  | Accelgor           |  0.155% |
| 173  | Bronzong           |  0.153% |
| 174  | Mimikyu-Totem      |  0.153% |
| 175  | Minior             |  0.151% |
| 176  | Milotic            |  0.148% |
| 177  | Vaporeon           |  0.144% |
| 178  | Celebi             |  0.141% |
| 179  | Chandelure         |  0.141% |
| 180  | Cofagrigus         |  0.138% |
| 181  | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  0.137% |
| 182  | Blastoise-Mega     |  0.135% |
| 183  | Pidgeot-Mega       |  0.135% |
| 184  | Abomasnow-Mega     |  0.134% |
| 185  | Crobat             |  0.125% |
| 186  | Xatu               |  0.125% |
| 187  | Nidoqueen          |  0.125% |
| 188  | Golisopod          |  0.125% |
| 189  | Lucario            |  0.122% |
| 190  | Zoroark            |  0.122% |
| 191  | Kabutops           |  0.119% |
| 192  | Sceptile-Mega      |  0.118% |
| 193  | Victreebel         |  0.117% |
| 194  | Toxicroak          |  0.113% |
| 195  | Omastar            |  0.111% |
| 196  | Raikou             |  0.110% |
| 197  | Absol-Mega         |  0.109% |
| 198  | Lycanroc           |  0.107% |
| 199  | Incineroar         |  0.107% |
| 200  | Swellow            |  0.102% |
| 201  | Comfey             |  0.101% |
Code:
Combined usage for UU
| 1    | Scizor             | 40.633% |
| 2    | Latias             | 26.226% |
| 3    | Hydreigon          | 20.066% |
| 4    | Krookodile         | 17.081% |
| 5    | Manectric-Mega     | 16.752% |
| 6    | Infernape          | 14.193% |
| 7    | Hippowdon          | 13.602% |
| 8    | Mamoswine          | 12.906% |
| 9    | Togekiss           | 12.759% |
| 10   | Empoleon           | 11.918% |
| 11   | Swampert           | 11.397% |
| 12   | Klefki             | 10.399% |
| 13   | Kommo-o            | 10.312% |
| 14   | Blissey            | 10.028% |
| 15   | Crobat             |  9.980% |
| 16   | Cobalion           |  9.770% |
| 17   | Sharpedo-Mega      |  9.754% |
| 18   | Aerodactyl-Mega    |  9.530% |
| 19   | Terrakion          |  9.103% |
| 20   | Primarina          |  9.014% |
| 21   | Crawdaunt          |  8.863% |
| 22   | Moltres            |  8.856% |
| 23   | Altaria-Mega       |  8.793% |
| 24   | Tentacruel         |  8.691% |
| 25   | Aggron-Mega        |  8.221% |
| 26   | Muk-Alola          |  8.064% |
| 27   | Chandelure         |  7.699% |
| 28   | Amoonguss          |  7.660% |
| 29   | Azelf              |  7.338% |
| 30   | Starmie            |  7.083% |
| 31   | Venusaur-Mega      |  6.983% |
| 32   | Celebi             |  6.786% |
| 33   | Alomomola          |  6.609% |
| 34   | Suicune            |  6.588% |
| 35   | Nihilego           |  6.586% |
| 36   | Beedrill-Mega      |  6.578% |
| 37   | Sylveon            |  6.075% |
| 38   | Heracross          |  5.968% |
| 39   | Magneton           |  5.421% |
| 40   | Gengar             |  5.245% |
| 41   | Metagross          |  5.044% |
| 42   | Nidoking           |  4.962% |
| 43   | Stakataka          |  4.918% |
| 44   | Rotom-Heat         |  4.632% |
| 45   | Volcanion          |  4.604% |
| 46   | Pidgeot-Mega       |  4.490% |
| 47   | Lucario            |  4.465% |
| 48   | Raikou             |  4.399% |
| 49   | Haxorus            |  4.065% |
| 50   | Slowbro-Mega       |  3.958% |
| 51   | Arcanine           |  3.839% |
| 52   | Mantine            |  3.559% |
| 53   | Darmanitan         |  3.526% |
| 54   | Kyurem             |  3.427% |
| 55   | Rotom-Mow          |  2.987% |
| 56   | Reuniclus          |  2.954% |
| 57   | Seismitoad         |  2.841% |
| 58   | Sceptile-Mega      |  2.600% |
| 59   | Quagsire           |  2.520% |
| 60   | Rhyperior          |  2.519% |
| 61   | Marowak-Alola      |  2.196% |
| 62   | Bronzong           |  2.143% |
| 63   | Chesnaught         |  2.125% |
| 64   | Doublade           |  2.022% |
| 65   | Cresselia          |  1.944% |
| 66   | Araquanid          |  1.884% |
| 67   | Gliscor            |  1.718% |
| 68   | Snorlax            |  1.692% |
| 69   | Mienshao           |  1.674% |
| 70   | Forretress         |  1.642% |
| 71   | Florges            |  1.598% |
| 72   | Absol-Mega         |  1.553% |
| 73   | Tsareena           |  1.499% |
| 74   | Slowbro            |  1.499% |
| 75   | Honchkrow          |  1.475% |
| 76   | Tornadus           |  1.463% |
| 77   | Gligar             |  1.434% |
| 78   | Feraligatr         |  1.427% |
| 79   | Entei              |  1.419% |
| 80   | Linoone            |  1.386% |
| 81   | Talonflame         |  1.329% |
| 82   | Blastoise-Mega     |  1.297% |
| 83   | Donphan            |  1.264% |
| 84   | Uxie               |  1.233% |
| 85   | Steelix-Mega       |  1.215% |
| 86   | Porygon2           |  1.206% |
| 87   | Serperior          |  1.138% |
| 88   | Jellicent          |  1.136% |
| 89   | Houndoom-Mega      |  1.112% |
| 90   | Bewear             |  1.091% |
| 91   | Umbreon            |  1.074% |
| 92   | Roserade           |  1.072% |
| 93   | Golisopod          |  0.964% |
| 94   | Necrozma           |  0.958% |
| 95   | Bruxish            |  0.934% |
| 96   | Galvantula         |  0.913% |
| 97   | Espeon             |  0.910% |
| 98   | Mandibuzz          |  0.893% |
| 99   | Sandslash-Alola    |  0.868% |
| 100  | Aurorus            |  0.848% |
| 101  | Toxicroak          |  0.848% |
| 102  | Salazzle           |  0.834% |
| 103  | Flygon             |  0.824% |
| 104  | Diancie-Mega       |  0.818% |
| 105  | Ribombee           |  0.798% |
| 106  | Zygarde-10%        |  0.791% |
| 107  | Decidueye          |  0.769% |
| 108  | Nidoqueen          |  0.768% |
| 109  | Diancie            |  0.753% |
| 110  | Venomoth           |  0.745% |
| 111  | Cloyster           |  0.733% |
| 112  | Qwilfish           |  0.711% |
| 113  | Kingdra            |  0.709% |
| 114  | Silvally-Steel     |  0.689% |
| 115  | Goodra             |  0.660% |
| 116  | Milotic            |  0.647% |
| 117  | Whimsicott         |  0.647% |
| 118  | Comfey             |  0.638% |
| 119  | Ampharos-Mega      |  0.616% |
| 120  | Yanmega            |  0.612% |
| 121  | Vaporeon           |  0.552% |
| 122  | Zoroark            |  0.552% |
| 123  | Abomasnow-Mega     |  0.544% |
| 124  | Slowking           |  0.534% |
| 125  | Palossand          |  0.490% |
| 126  | Meloetta           |  0.486% |
| 127  | Ditto              |  0.450% |
| 128  | Gardevoir          |  0.436% |
| 129  | Cofagrigus         |  0.422% |
| 130  | Aerodactyl         |  0.403% |
| 131  | Dragalge           |  0.389% |
| 132  | Registeel          |  0.366% |
| 133  | Xatu               |  0.363% |
| 134  | Machamp            |  0.352% |
| 135  | Jolteon            |  0.344% |
| 136  | Slurpuff           |  0.342% |
| 137  | Dhelmise           |  0.341% |
| 138  | Camerupt-Mega      |  0.330% |
| 139  | Stoutland          |  0.329% |
| 140  | Swellow            |  0.328% |
| 141  | Shuckle            |  0.312% |
| 142  | Shaymin            |  0.296% |
| 143  | Heliolisk          |  0.295% |
| 144  | Incineroar         |  0.293% |
| 145  | Vikavolt           |  0.290% |
| 146  | Froslass           |  0.284% |
| 147  | Hoopa              |  0.277% |
| 148  | Ambipom            |  0.277% |
| 149  | Kabutops           |  0.275% |
| 150  | Durant             |  0.264% |
| 151  | Sigilyph           |  0.261% |
| 152  | Pyukumuku          |  0.256% |
| 153  | Vileplume          |  0.244% |
| 154  | Sharpedo           |  0.242% |
| 155  | Barbaracle         |  0.239% |
| 156  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.226% |
| 157  | Scrafty            |  0.224% |
| 158  | Noivern            |  0.222% |
| 159  | Virizion           |  0.220% |
| 160  | Glalie-Mega        |  0.213% |
| 161  | Banette-Mega       |  0.207% |
| 162  | Hitmontop          |  0.197% |
| 163  | Eelektross         |  0.194% |
| 164  | Smeargle           |  0.178% |
| 165  | Hitmonlee          |  0.172% |
| 166  | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  0.172% |
| 167  | Tyrantrum          |  0.170% |
| 168  | Minior             |  0.165% |
| 169  | Exploud            |  0.162% |
| 170  | Vanilluxe          |  0.158% |
| 171  | Venusaur           |  0.156% |
| 173  | Mudsdale           |  0.152% |
| 174  | Slaking            |  0.149% |
| 175  | Omastar            |  0.143% |
| 176  | Komala             |  0.143% |
| 177  | Electrode          |  0.137% |
| 178  | Dusclops           |  0.129% |
| 179  | Articuno           |  0.124% |
| 180  | Ursaring           |  0.124% |
| 181  | Steelix            |  0.119% |
| 182  | Druddigon          |  0.119% |
| 183  | Malamar            |  0.116% |
| 184  | Shedinja           |  0.115% |
| 185  | Delphox            |  0.112% |
| 186  | Blastoise          |  0.110% |
| 187  | Weezing            |  0.109% |
| 188  | Mesprit            |  0.108% |
| 189  | Sceptile           |  0.107% |
| 190  | Drapion            |  0.107% |
| 191  | Ferroseed          |  0.105% |
| 192  | Lanturn            |  0.104% |
| 193  | Typhlosion         |  0.101% |
| 194  | Gourgeist-Super    |  0.101% |
| 195  | Kecleon            |  0.100% |
Code:
Combined usage for RU
| 1    | Blastoise-Mega     | 26.628% |
| 2    | Milotic            | 17.803% |
| 3    | Gardevoir          | 17.465% |
| 4    | Gligar             | 16.208% |
| 5    | Bronzong           | 16.078% |
| 6    | Florges            | 13.831% |
| 7    | Roserade           | 13.139% |
| 8    | Steelix-Mega       | 12.593% |
| 9    | Zygarde-10%        | 12.219% |
| 10   | Mandibuzz          | 12.028% |
| 11   | Feraligatr         | 11.168% |
| 12   | Rotom-Heat         | 11.033% |
| 13   | Registeel          | 10.957% |
| 14   | Shaymin            | 10.730% |
| 15   | Nidoqueen          | 10.707% |
| 16   | Salazzle           |  9.429% |
| 17   | Snorlax            |  9.032% |
| 18   | Flygon             |  8.993% |
| 19   | Doublade           |  8.691% |
| 20   | Honchkrow          |  8.228% |
| 21   | Virizion           |  8.137% |
| 22   | Araquanid          |  8.070% |
| 23   | Golisopod          |  8.064% |
| 24   | Tyrantrum          |  8.050% |
| 25   | Toxicroak          |  7.989% |
| 26   | Chesnaught         |  7.927% |
| 27   | Marowak-Alola      |  7.787% |
| 28   | Umbreon            |  7.733% |
| 29   | Espeon             |  7.617% |
| 30   | Donphan            |  7.612% |
| 31   | Cresselia          |  7.541% |
| 32   | Swellow            |  7.488% |
| 33   | Meloetta           |  7.486% |
| 34   | Necrozma           |  7.471% |
| 35   | Cloyster           |  7.258% |
| 36   | Ampharos-Mega      |  7.104% |
| 37   | Jolteon            |  6.844% |
| 38   | Rhyperior          |  6.792% |
| 39   | Drapion            |  6.516% |
| 40   | Noivern            |  6.390% |
| 41   | Escavalier         |  6.326% |
| 42   | Machamp            |  5.767% |
| 43   | Yanmega            |  5.762% |
| 44   | Bewear             |  5.697% |
| 45   | Galvantula         |  5.562% |
| 46   | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  5.361% |
| 47   | Pangoro            |  5.329% |
| 48   | Porygon2           |  5.305% |
| 49   | Forretress         |  5.203% |
| 50   | Tsareena           |  5.010% |
| 51   | Rotom-Mow          |  4.745% |
| 52   | Goodra             |  4.550% |
| 53   | Banette-Mega       |  4.359% |
| 54   | Entei              |  4.231% |
| 55   | Ninetales          |  4.071% |
| 56   | Linoone            |  4.032% |
| 57   | Gigalith           |  3.908% |
| 58   | Barbaracle         |  3.841% |
| 59   | Dragalge           |  3.808% |
| 60   | Emboar             |  3.455% |
| 61   | Glalie-Mega        |  3.307% |
| 62   | Quagsire           |  2.761% |
| 63   | Venusaur           |  2.457% |
| 64   | Aerodactyl         |  2.306% |
| 65   | Stoutland          |  2.105% |
| 66   | Hoopa              |  1.963% |
| 67   | Slurpuff           |  1.950% |
| 68   | Uxie               |  1.782% |
| 69   | Sigilyph           |  1.622% |
| 70   | Kingdra            |  1.614% |
| 71   | Mismagius          |  1.579% |
| 72   | Ribombee           |  1.542% |
| 73   | Slowking           |  1.528% |
| 74   | Whimsicott         |  1.524% |
| 75   | Bruxish            |  1.522% |
| 76   | Heliolisk          |  1.515% |
| 77   | Abomasnow-Mega     |  1.510% |
| 78   | Incineroar         |  1.450% |
| 79   | Torkoal            |  1.443% |
| 80   | Slowbro            |  1.390% |
| 81   | Camerupt-Mega      |  1.389% |
| 82   | Comfey             |  1.382% |
| 83   | Pyukumuku          |  1.343% |
| 84   | Diancie            |  1.212% |
| 85   | Cofagrigus         |  1.184% |
| 86   | Vaporeon           |  1.136% |
| 87   | Accelgor           |  1.133% |
| 88   | Medicham           |  1.123% |
| 89   | Exploud            |  1.110% |
| 90   | Sceptile-Mega      |  1.084% |
| 91   | Decidueye          |  1.022% |
| 92   | Charizard          |  0.944% |
| 93   | Froslass           |  0.890% |
| 94   | Typhlosion         |  0.887% |
| 95   | Dhelmise           |  0.878% |
| 96   | Hitmonlee          |  0.877% |
| 97   | Jellicent          |  0.877% |
| 98   | Ambipom            |  0.870% |
| 99   | Vanilluxe          |  0.826% |
| 100  | Meowstic           |  0.824% |
| 101  | Archeops           |  0.810% |
| 102  | Xatu               |  0.790% |
| 103  | Golbat             |  0.772% |
| 104  | Aurorus            |  0.768% |
| 105  | Shedinja           |  0.741% |
| 106  | Braviary           |  0.724% |
| 107  | Houndoom           |  0.717% |
| 108  | Delphox            |  0.687% |
| 109  | Sneasel            |  0.585% |
| 110  | Ditto              |  0.582% |
| 111  | Golem-Alola        |  0.578% |
| 112  | Leafeon            |  0.577% |
| 113  | Gallade            |  0.573% |
| 114  | Cryogonal          |  0.529% |
| 115  | Scrafty            |  0.528% |
| 116  | Poliwrath          |  0.508% |
| 117  | Minior             |  0.484% |
| 118  | Moltres            |  0.479% |
| 119  | Hitmonchan         |  0.479% |
| 120  | Shuckle            |  0.476% |
| 121  | Audino-Mega        |  0.473% |
| 122  | Shiftry            |  0.470% |
| 123  | Articuno           |  0.466% |
| 124  | Smeargle           |  0.454% |
| 125  | Aromatisse         |  0.446% |
| 126  | Lapras             |  0.438% |
| 127  | Lycanroc           |  0.434% |
| 128  | Malamar            |  0.423% |
| 129  | Omastar            |  0.423% |
| 130  | Passimian          |  0.423% |
| 131  | Vikavolt           |  0.415% |
| 132  | Druddigon          |  0.415% |
| 133  | Klinklang          |  0.401% |
| 134  | Blastoise          |  0.399% |
| 135  | Basculin           |  0.360% |
| 136  | Hariyama           |  0.358% |
| 137  | Steelix            |  0.358% |
| 138  | Hitmontop          |  0.355% |
| 139  | Flareon            |  0.347% |
| 140  | Silvally-Steel     |  0.338% |
| 141  | Noctowl            |  0.334% |
| 142  | Lanturn            |  0.327% |
| 143  | Cinccino           |  0.322% |
| 144  | Sawk               |  0.314% |
| 145  | Slowbro-Mega       |  0.314% |
| 146  | Piloswine          |  0.308% |
| 147  | Togedemaru         |  0.292% |
| 148  | Ferroseed          |  0.282% |
| 149  | Kingler            |  0.270% |
| 150  | Scyther            |  0.263% |
| 151  | Palossand          |  0.258% |
| 152  | Qwilfish           |  0.243% |
| 153  | Rotom-Frost        |  0.229% |
| 154  | Miltank            |  0.228% |
| 155  | Vileplume          |  0.227% |
| 156  | Vivillon           |  0.227% |
| 157  | Primeape           |  0.219% |
| 158  | Kabutops           |  0.211% |
| 159  | Torterra           |  0.208% |
| 160  | Sandslash          |  0.208% |
| 161  | Victreebel         |  0.203% |
| 162  | Electrode          |  0.199% |
| 163  | Absol              |  0.197% |
| 164  | Liepard            |  0.196% |
| 165  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.195% |
| 166  | Mesprit            |  0.193% |
| 167  | Persian-Alola      |  0.181% |
| 168  | Exeggutor          |  0.175% |
| 169  | Rampardos          |  0.175% |
| 170  | Tauros             |  0.169% |
| 171  | Sceptile           |  0.165% |
| 172  | Komala             |  0.160% |
| 173  | Magmortar          |  0.159% |
| 174  | Rapidash           |  0.155% |
| 175  | Lurantis           |  0.152% |
| 176  | Crabominable       |  0.152% |
| 177  | Cradily            |  0.151% |
| 178  | Sableye            |  0.148% |
| 179  | Dodrio             |  0.148% |
| 180  | Dusclops           |  0.147% |
| 181  | Girafarig          |  0.147% |
| 182  | Rotom              |  0.146% |
| 183  | Swoobat            |  0.145% |
| 184  | Ursaring           |  0.144% |
| 185  | Weezing            |  0.140% |
| 186  | Slaking            |  0.139% |
| 187  | Claydol            |  0.138% |
| 188  | Probopass          |  0.137% |
| 189  | Masquerain         |  0.137% |
| 190  | Lilligant          |  0.136% |
| 191  | Kangaskhan         |  0.136% |
| 192  | Guzzlord           |  0.134% |
| 193  | Electivire         |  0.134% |
| 194  | Carracosta         |  0.130% |
| 195  | Tangela            |  0.128% |
| 196  | Jynx               |  0.128% |
| 197  | Kecleon            |  0.127% |
| 198  | Brionne            |  0.124% |
| 199  | Spiritomb          |  0.122% |
| 200  | Turtonator         |  0.120% |
| 201  | Audino             |  0.119% |
| 202  | Aggron             |  0.117% |
| 203  | Regirock           |  0.113% |
| 204  | Sawsbuck           |  0.111% |
| 205  | Purugly            |  0.109% |
| 206  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.108% |
| 207  | Pikachu            |  0.107% |
| 208  | Crustle            |  0.107% |
| 209  | Clawitzer          |  0.105% |
| 210  | Sandslash-Alola    |  0.103% |
| 211  | Bibarel            |  0.102% |
Code:
Combined usage for NU
| 1    | Incineroar         | 33.354% |
| 2    | Slowbro            | 23.181% |
| 3    | Steelix            | 22.611% |
| 4    | Passimian          | 21.703% |
| 5    | Diancie            | 18.702% |
| 6    | Heliolisk          | 14.702% |
| 7    | Braviary           | 12.617% |
| 8    | Decidueye          | 12.368% |
| 9    | Silvally-Steel     | 11.940% |
| 10   | Xatu               | 11.767% |
| 11   | Comfey             | 11.699% |
| 12   | Whimsicott         | 11.444% |
| 13   | Sneasel            | 10.489% |
| 14   | Vanilluxe          | 10.340% |
| 15   | Golbat             | 10.163% |
| 16   | Rotom              | 10.010% |
| 17   | Vaporeon           |  9.961% |
| 18   | Palossand          |  9.564% |
| 19   | Dhelmise           |  9.332% |
| 20   | Vileplume          |  9.304% |
| 21   | Medicham           |  9.234% |
| 22   | Hariyama           |  8.817% |
| 23   | Klinklang          |  8.295% |
| 24   | Delphox            |  8.226% |
| 25   | Blastoise          |  8.080% |
| 26   | Audino-Mega        |  7.845% |
| 27   | Druddigon          |  7.751% |
| 28   | Rhydon             |  7.556% |
| 29   | Garbodor           |  7.437% |
| 30   | Slowking           |  7.398% |
| 31   | Vikavolt           |  7.110% |
| 32   | Scrafty            |  7.017% |
| 33   | Sceptile           |  6.851% |
| 34   | Hitmonlee          |  6.431% |
| 35   | Aerodactyl         |  6.149% |
| 36   | Guzzlord           |  6.110% |
| 37   | Accelgor           |  6.038% |
| 38   | Mismagius          |  5.890% |
| 39   | Sigilyph           |  5.802% |
| 40   | Clawitzer          |  5.749% |
| 41   | Ferroseed          |  5.606% |
| 42   | Miltank            |  5.358% |
| 43   | Cryogonal          |  4.966% |
| 44   | Vivillon           |  4.930% |
| 45   | Piloswine          |  4.877% |
| 46   | Malamar            |  4.707% |
| 47   | Ambipom            |  4.504% |
| 48   | Hitmontop          |  4.502% |
| 49   | Cinccino           |  4.474% |
| 50   | Torterra           |  4.435% |
| 51   | Uxie               |  4.431% |
| 52   | Houndoom           |  4.029% |
| 53   | Minior             |  3.925% |
| 54   | Magmortar          |  3.762% |
| 55   | Dodrio             |  3.445% |
| 56   | Quagsire           |  3.402% |
| 57   | Typhlosion         |  3.133% |
| 58   | Jellicent          |  2.977% |
| 59   | Togedemaru         |  2.695% |
| 60   | Gallade            |  2.606% |
| 61   | Sandslash-Alola    |  2.431% |
| 62   | Weezing            |  2.243% |
| 63   | Samurott           |  2.206% |
| 64   | Scyther            |  2.204% |
| 65   | Qwilfish           |  2.058% |
| 66   | Omastar            |  2.027% |
| 67   | Froslass           |  1.897% |
| 68   | Kingler            |  1.778% |
| 69   | Aromatisse         |  1.588% |
| 70   | Mesprit            |  1.560% |
| 71   | Pyukumuku          |  1.527% |
| 72   | Exeggutor-Alola    |  1.515% |
| 73   | Archeops           |  1.509% |
| 74   | Sandslash          |  1.502% |
| 75   | Tauros             |  1.370% |
| 76   | Charizard          |  1.341% |
| 77   | Altaria            |  1.174% |
| 78   | Pinsir             |  1.173% |
| 79   | Shuckle            |  1.108% |
| 80   | Sawk               |  1.090% |
| 81   | Absol              |  1.048% |
| 82   | Drampa             |  1.047% |
| 83   | Probopass          |  0.961% |
| 84   | Lycanroc           |  0.936% |
| 85   | Sableye            |  0.933% |
| 86   | Type: Null         |  0.923% |
| 87   | Kabutops           |  0.916% |
| 88   | Spiritomb          |  0.895% |
| 89   | Claydol            |  0.872% |
| 90   | Haunter            |  0.825% |
| 91   | Zangoose           |  0.784% |
| 92   | Gorebyss           |  0.771% |
| 93   | Stoutland          |  0.762% |
| 94   | Vikavolt-Totem     |  0.758% |
| 95   | Tangela            |  0.747% |
| 96   | Marowak            |  0.747% |
| 97   | Ditto              |  0.746% |
| 98   | Poliwrath          |  0.730% |
| 99   | Articuno           |  0.726% |
| 100  | Rotom-Fan          |  0.719% |
| 101  | Gourgeist-Super    |  0.705% |
| 102  | Aurorus            |  0.702% |
| 103  | Skuntank           |  0.689% |
| 104  | Crabominable       |  0.646% |
| 105  | Lanturn            |  0.628% |
| 106  | Toxicroak          |  0.607% |
| 107  | Eelektross         |  0.567% |
| 108  | Hitmonchan         |  0.563% |
| 109  | Hoopa              |  0.550% |
| 110  | Liepard            |  0.541% |
| 111  | Golurk             |  0.538% |
| 112  | Rotom-Frost        |  0.534% |
| 113  | Electrode          |  0.527% |
| 114  | Silvally-Water     |  0.501% |
| 115  | Komala             |  0.495% |
| 116  | Kecleon            |  0.485% |
| 117  | Shiftry            |  0.463% |
| 118  | Electivire         |  0.461% |
| 119  | Lilligant          |  0.436% |
| 120  | Cacturne           |  0.431% |
| 121  | Aggron             |  0.419% |
| 122  | Silvally-Fairy     |  0.414% |
| 123  | Masquerain         |  0.405% |
| 124  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.402% |
| 125  | Throh              |  0.389% |
| 126  | Regirock           |  0.382% |
| 127  | Manectric          |  0.382% |
| 128  | Muk                |  0.380% |
| 129  | Crustle            |  0.380% |
| 130  | Gurdurr            |  0.376% |
| 131  | Lapras             |  0.375% |
| 132  | Regice             |  0.372% |
| 133  | Silvally-Ghost     |  0.371% |
| 134  | Ludicolo           |  0.369% |
| 135  | Primeape           |  0.366% |
| 136  | Simipour           |  0.364% |
| 137  | Leavanny           |  0.363% |
| 138  | Granbull           |  0.360% |
| 139  | Hippopotas         |  0.359% |
| 140  | Pyroar             |  0.345% |
| 141  | Cradily            |  0.344% |
| 142  | Rampardos          |  0.343% |
| 143  | Arbok              |  0.326% |
| 144  | Victreebel         |  0.312% |
| 145  | Persian-Alola      |  0.308% |
| 146  | Bouffalant         |  0.308% |
| 147  | Frogadier          |  0.307% |
| 148  | Mudsdale           |  0.299% |
| 149  | Lickilicky         |  0.299% |
| 150  | Meowstic           |  0.292% |
| 151  | Kangaskhan         |  0.285% |
| 152  | Ursaring           |  0.285% |
| 153  | Lurantis           |  0.281% |
| 154  | Ninjask            |  0.278% |
| 155  | Kadabra            |  0.274% |
| 156  | Turtonator         |  0.270% |
| 157  | Audino             |  0.260% |
| 158  | Servine            |  0.255% |
| 159  | Exeggutor          |  0.248% |
| 160  | Golem-Alola        |  0.247% |
| 161  | Raticate-Alola     |  0.243% |
| 162  | Noctowl            |  0.239% |
| 163  | Smeargle           |  0.236% |
| 164  | Trevenant          |  0.235% |
| 165  | Abomasnow          |  0.234% |
| 166  | Roselia            |  0.221% |
| 167  | Armaldo            |  0.220% |
| 168  | Avalugg            |  0.220% |
| 169  | Camerupt           |  0.217% |
| 170  | Silvally           |  0.211% |
| 171  | Floatzel           |  0.210% |
| 172  | Jynx               |  0.203% |
| 173  | Musharna           |  0.201% |
| 174  | Swanna             |  0.194% |
| 175  | Clefairy           |  0.185% |
| 176  | Dusclops           |  0.180% |
| 177  | Relicanth          |  0.176% |
| 178  | Gigalith           |  0.175% |
| 179  | Golem              |  0.175% |
| 180  | Mawile             |  0.171% |
| 181  | Torkoal            |  0.170% |
| 182  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.160% |
| 183  | Carracosta         |  0.159% |
| 184  | Togetic            |  0.151% |
| 185  | Swirlix            |  0.150% |
| 186  | Raichu             |  0.148% |
| 187  | Silvally-Electric  |  0.146% |
| 188  | Slaking            |  0.143% |
| 189  | Silvally-Ground    |  0.143% |
| 190  | Shedinja           |  0.142% |
| 191  | Walrein            |  0.141% |
| 192  | Dugtrio            |  0.141% |
| 193  | Ariados            |  0.141% |
| 194  | Flareon            |  0.140% |
| 195  | Sawsbuck           |  0.137% |
| 196  | Chatot             |  0.130% |
| 197  | Pikachu            |  0.127% |
| 198  | Marill             |  0.122% |
| 199  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.122% |
| 200  | Dugtrio-Alola      |  0.120% |
| 201  | Dusknoir           |  0.112% |
| 202  | Oricorio-Sensu     |  0.111% |
| 203  | Carbink            |  0.109% |
| 204  | Silvally-Poison    |  0.105% |
| 205  | Ninetales          |  0.102% |
| 206  | Stunfisk           |  0.101% |
Code:
Combined usage for PU
| 1    | Mesprit            | 41.038% |
| 2    | Hitmonchan         | 22.732% |
| 3    | Skuntank           | 21.781% |
| 4    | Qwilfish           | 19.762% |
| 5    | Pyroar             | 18.432% |
| 6    | Scyther            | 13.922% |
| 7    | Togedemaru         | 12.951% |
| 8    | Gurdurr            | 12.501% |
| 9    | Aggron             | 10.943% |
| 10   | Lanturn            | 10.487% |
| 11   | Kingler            | 10.476% |
| 12   | Weezing            |  9.786% |
| 13   | Froslass           |  9.082% |
| 14   | Regirock           |  8.931% |
| 15   | Aurorus            |  7.818% |
| 16   | Primeape           |  7.505% |
| 17   | Spiritomb          |  7.375% |
| 18   | Eelektross         |  7.338% |
| 19   | Lycanroc           |  7.288% |
| 20   | Kabutops           |  7.217% |
| 21   | Clefairy           |  6.774% |
| 22   | Mudsdale           |  6.605% |
| 23   | Sandslash-Alola    |  6.427% |
| 24   | Lilligant          |  6.381% |
| 25   | Kangaskhan         |  6.378% |
| 26   | Oricorio-Sensu     |  6.324% |
| 27   | Ludicolo           |  6.123% |
| 28   | Claydol            |  5.742% |
| 29   | Audino             |  5.378% |
| 30   | Drampa             |  5.340% |
| 31   | Poliwrath          |  5.313% |
| 32   | Omastar            |  5.244% |
| 33   | Liepard            |  4.961% |
| 34   | Absol              |  4.573% |
| 35   | Altaria            |  4.546% |
| 36   | Silvally-Fairy     |  4.439% |
| 37   | Raichu-Alola       |  4.362% |
| 38   | Persian-Alola      |  4.169% |
| 39   | Exeggutor-Alola    |  4.096% |
| 40   | Type: Null         |  3.981% |
| 41   | Silvally-Water     |  3.895% |
| 42   | Throh              |  3.773% |
| 43   | Golurk             |  3.755% |
| 44   | Volbeat            |  3.583% |
| 45   | Articuno           |  3.448% |
| 46   | Pyukumuku          |  3.342% |
| 47   | Sableye            |  3.335% |
| 48   | Haunter            |  3.317% |
| 49   | Komala             |  3.287% |
| 50   | Abomasnow          |  3.219% |
| 51   | Rotom-Frost        |  3.102% |
| 52   | Floatzel           |  3.087% |
| 53   | Manectric          |  3.055% |
| 54   | Gourgeist-Super    |  2.942% |
| 55   | Crabominable       |  2.914% |
| 56   | Zangoose           |  2.892% |
| 57   | Shuckle            |  2.886% |
| 58   | Swanna             |  2.878% |
| 59   | Dugtrio-Alola      |  2.851% |
| 60   | Carracosta         |  2.849% |
| 61   | Silvally-Ghost     |  2.847% |
| 62   | Tangela            |  2.817% |
| 63   | Kecleon            |  2.655% |
| 64   | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |  2.400% |
| 65   | Pinsir             |  2.382% |
| 66   | Electivire         |  2.374% |
| 67   | Lurantis           |  2.301% |
| 68   | Silvally-Dragon    |  2.291% |
| 69   | Probopass          |  2.278% |
| 70   | Lickilicky         |  2.229% |
| 71   | Dusknoir           |  2.219% |
| 72   | Electrode          |  2.128% |
| 73   | Jynx               |  2.124% |
| 74   | Shiftry            |  2.061% |
| 75   | Cradily            |  1.983% |
| 76   | Ditto              |  1.910% |
| 77   | Ursaring           |  1.889% |
| 78   | Regice             |  1.872% |
| 79   | Turtonator         |  1.859% |
| 80   | Mawile             |  1.801% |
| 81   | Victreebel         |  1.717% |
| 82   | Bellossom          |  1.657% |
| 83   | Gorebyss           |  1.653% |
| 84   | Muk                |  1.557% |
| 85   | Avalugg            |  1.550% |
| 86   | Golem              |  1.547% |
| 87   | Carbink            |  1.535% |
| 88   | Basculin           |  1.529% |
| 89   | Musharna           |  1.522% |
| 90   | Rampardos          |  1.488% |
| 91   | Leafeon            |  1.482% |
| 92   | Granbull           |  1.477% |
| 93   | Flareon            |  1.465% |
| 94   | Stoutland          |  1.456% |
| 95   | Jumpluff           |  1.430% |
| 96   | Shiinotic          |  1.399% |
| 97   | Arbok              |  1.395% |
| 98   | Kadabra            |  1.393% |
| 99   | Beartic            |  1.387% |
| 100  | Pawniard           |  1.385% |
| 101  | Beheeyem           |  1.381% |
| 102  | Rotom-Fan          |  1.362% |
| 103  | Crustle            |  1.341% |
| 104  | Rapidash           |  1.337% |
| 105  | Ninjask            |  1.308% |
| 106  | Lapras             |  1.308% |
| 107  | Armaldo            |  1.305% |
| 108  | Combusken          |  1.298% |
| 109  | Chatot             |  1.294% |
| 110  | Raticate-Alola     |  1.271% |
| 111  | Toucannon          |  1.257% |
| 112  | Masquerain         |  1.256% |
| 113  | Exeggutor          |  1.243% |
| 114  | Trevenant          |  1.207% |
| 115  | Meowstic           |  1.206% |
| 116  | Marowak            |  1.186% |
| 117  | Cacturne           |  1.182% |
| 118  | Leavanny           |  1.169% |
| 119  | Smeargle           |  1.168% |
| 120  | Mr. Mime           |  1.079% |
| 121  | Ariados            |  1.075% |
| 122  | Dusclops           |  1.074% |
| 123  | Bouffalant         |  1.061% |
| 124  | Swoobat            |  1.017% |
| 125  | Drifblim           |  0.984% |
| 126  | Butterfree         |  0.979% |
| 127  | Bibarel            |  0.955% |
| 128  | Ninetales          |  0.947% |
| 129  | Misdreavus         |  0.942% |
| 130  | Roselia            |  0.909% |
| 131  | Golem-Alola        |  0.906% |
| 132  | Pikachu            |  0.892% |
| 133  | Wishiwashi         |  0.885% |
| 134  | Slaking            |  0.883% |
| 135  | Glaceon            |  0.865% |
| 136  | Stunfisk           |  0.846% |
| 137  | Lycanroc-Midnight  |  0.830% |
| 138  | Camerupt           |  0.807% |
| 139  | Corsola            |  0.804% |
| 140  | Noctowl            |  0.802% |
| 141  | Ampharos           |  0.797% |
| 142  | Natu               |  0.788% |
| 143  | Purugly            |  0.774% |
| 144  | Silvally-Poison    |  0.724% |
| 145  | Zebstrika          |  0.717% |
| 146  | Torkoal            |  0.699% |
| 147  | Togetic            |  0.670% |
| 148  | Servine            |  0.670% |
| 149  | Monferno           |  0.661% |
| 150  | Munchlax           |  0.632% |
| 151  | Gogoat             |  0.628% |
| 152  | Chimecho           |  0.628% |
| 153  | Dugtrio            |  0.624% |
| 154  | Luxray             |  0.603% |
| 155  | Ferroseed          |  0.593% |
| 156  | Metang             |  0.577% |
| 157  | Sawsbuck           |  0.572% |
| 158  | Silvally-Ground    |  0.554% |
| 159  | Gastrodon          |  0.522% |
| 160  | Duosion            |  0.516% |
| 161  | Raichu             |  0.508% |
| 162  | Mareanie           |  0.505% |
| 163  | Bronzor            |  0.502% |
| 164  | Golduck            |  0.500% |
| 165  | Regigigas          |  0.467% |
| 166  | Wormadam-Trash     |  0.465% |
| 167  | Murkrow            |  0.451% |
| 168  | Octillery          |  0.449% |
| 169  | Illumise           |  0.434% |
| 170  | Simisear           |  0.425% |
| 171  | Raticate           |  0.421% |
| 172  | Bastiodon          |  0.416% |
| 173  | Lumineon           |  0.415% |
| 174  | Emolga             |  0.405% |
| 175  | Lopunny            |  0.399% |
| 176  | Walrein            |  0.397% |
| 177  | Silvally           |  0.393% |
| 178  | Heatmor            |  0.393% |
| 179  | Grumpig            |  0.391% |
| 180  | Frogadier          |  0.391% |
| 181  | Simipour           |  0.386% |
| 182  | Whirlipede         |  0.385% |
| 183  | Solrock            |  0.381% |
| 184  | Meganium           |  0.377% |
| 185  | Whiscash           |  0.375% |
| 186  | Gourgeist          |  0.361% |
| 187  | Lunatone           |  0.359% |
| 188  | Aromatisse         |  0.342% |
| 189  | Farfetch'd         |  0.341% |
| 190  | Tropius            |  0.340% |
| 191  | Magcargo           |  0.339% |
| 192  | Relicanth          |  0.330% |
| 193  | Politoed           |  0.316% |
| 194  | Persian            |  0.310% |
| 195  | Torterra           |  0.310% |
| 196  | Silvally-Flying    |  0.305% |
| 197  | Fraxure            |  0.302% |
| 198  | Wigglytuff         |  0.299% |
| 199  | Magmar             |  0.291% |
| 200  | Quilladin          |  0.278% |
| 201  | Zorua              |  0.277% |
| 202  | Machoke            |  0.276% |
| 203  | Oricorio           |  0.266% |
| 204  | Fearow             |  0.264% |
| 205  | Gumshoos           |  0.263% |
| 206  | Hypno              |  0.256% |
| 207  | Seviper            |  0.252% |
| 208  | Hakamo-o           |  0.251% |
| 209  | Unfezant           |  0.248% |
| 210  | Beedrill           |  0.242% |
| 211  | Wartortle          |  0.240% |
| 212  | Mightyena          |  0.236% |
| 213  | Dedenne            |  0.236% |
| 214  | Gothitelle         |  0.235% |
| 215  | Simisage           |  0.235% |
| 216  | Glalie             |  0.234% |
| 217  | Dustox             |  0.230% |
| 218  | Gourgeist-Large    |  0.222% |
| 219  | Wailord            |  0.215% |
| 220  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.211% |
| 221  | Hippopotas         |  0.209% |
| 222  | Furfrou            |  0.206% |
| 223  | Spinarak           |  0.197% |
| 224  | Mothim             |  0.191% |
| 225  | Gabite             |  0.189% |
| 226  | Shedinja           |  0.188% |
| 227  | Oranguru           |  0.187% |
| 228  | Silvally-Dark      |  0.181% |
| 229  | Huntail            |  0.180% |
| 230  | Dragonair          |  0.177% |
| 231  | Swirlix            |  0.170% |
| 232  | Marshtomp          |  0.167% |
| 233  | Seaking            |  0.161% |
| 234  | Kricketune         |  0.160% |
| 235  | Prinplup           |  0.158% |
| 236  | Silvally-Grass     |  0.157% |
| 237  | Klang              |  0.153% |
| 238  | Silvally-Fighting  |  0.149% |
| 239  | Electabuzz         |  0.147% |
| 240  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.145% |
| 241  | Sandslash          |  0.144% |
| 242  | Girafarig          |  0.140% |
| 243  | Sliggoo            |  0.139% |
| 244  | Lampent            |  0.138% |
| 245  | Krokorok           |  0.136% |
| 246  | Dunsparce          |  0.135% |
| 247  | Eevee              |  0.135% |
| 248  | Vigoroth           |  0.130% |
| 249  | Banette            |  0.130% |
| 250  | Delcatty           |  0.127% |
| 251  | Parasect           |  0.125% |
| 252  | Silvally-Electric  |  0.121% |
| 253  | Pidgeot            |  0.121% |
| 254  | Spinda             |  0.121% |
| 255  | Palpitoad          |  0.119% |
| 256  | Swalot             |  0.118% |
| 257  | Carnivine          |  0.115% |
| 258  | Sudowoodo          |  0.112% |
| 259  | Maractus           |  0.102% |
Venusaur-Mega moved from PU to UU <-- this is still wonky, right?
Rotom-Heat moved from RU to UU
Sandslash moved from NU to PU

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Here are the quick-changes for September.

Code:
Combined usage for OU
| 1    | Landorus-Therian   | 40.586% |
| 2    | Magearna           | 23.508% |
| 3    | Heatran            | 21.134% |
| 4    | Zygarde            | 21.079% |
| 5    | Greninja-Ash       | 19.403% |
| 6    | Ferrothorn         | 17.235% |
| 7    | Tapu Koko          | 17.043% |
| 8    | Kartana            | 16.019% |
| 9    | Tornadus-Therian   | 15.178% |
| 10   | Greninja           | 12.808% |
| 11   | Excadrill          | 12.608% |
| 12   | Tapu Lele          | 11.746% |
| 13   | Toxapex            | 11.405% |
| 14   | Mawile-Mega        | 11.355% |
| 15   | Tapu Bulu          | 11.065% |
| 16   | Clefable           | 11.011% |
| 17   | Zapdos             | 10.834% |
| 18   | Tangrowth          |  9.846% |
| 19   | Chansey            |  9.222% |
| 20   | Blacephalon        |  8.279% |
| 21   | Scizor-Mega        |  7.797% |
| 22   | Serperior          |  7.701% |
| 23   | Hawlucha           |  7.606% |
| 24   | Medicham-Mega      |  7.070% |
| 25   | Celesteela         |  7.068% |
| 26   | Tapu Fini          |  7.003% |
| 27   | Pelipper           |  6.609% |
| 28   | Swampert-Mega      |  6.540% |
| 29   | Alakazam-Mega      |  6.485% |
| 30   | Gyarados-Mega      |  6.275% |
| 31   | Gliscor            |  5.782% |
| 32   | Mimikyu            |  5.630% |
| 33   | Lopunny-Mega       |  5.615% |
| 34   | Pinsir-Mega        |  5.606% |
| 35   | Skarmory           |  5.603% |
| 36   | Rotom-Wash         |  5.479% |
| 37   | Garchomp           |  5.451% |
| 38   | Victini            |  5.209% |
| 39   | Tyranitar          |  5.193% |
| 40   | Magnezone          |  4.964% |
| 41   | Charizard-Mega-X   |  4.952% |
| 42   | Kyurem-Black       |  4.520% |
| 43   | Volcarona          |  4.467% |
| 44   | Keldeo             |  4.344% |
| 45   | Sableye-Mega       |  3.818% |
| 46   | Mew                |  3.741% |
| 47   | Bisharp            |  3.724% |
| 48   | Jirachi            |  3.553% |
| 49   | Hoopa-Unbound      |  3.488% |
| 50   | Charizard-Mega-Y   |  3.302% |
| 51   | Kingdra            |  3.253% |
| 52   | Gastrodon          |  3.184% |
| 53   | Gyarados           |  3.107% |
| 54   | Latios             |  2.855% |
| 55   | Latios-Mega        |  2.843% |
| 56   | Ninetales-Alola    |  2.801% |
| 57   | Zeraora            |  2.800% |
| 58   | Crawdaunt          |  2.792% |
| 59   | Ribombee           |  2.724% |
| 60   | Tyranitar-Mega     |  2.710% |
| 61   | Reuniclus          |  2.634% |
| 62   | Manaphy            |  2.524% |
| 63   | Latias-Mega        |  2.484% |
| 64   | Araquanid          |  2.483% |
| 65   | Ditto              |  2.471% |
| 66   | Weavile            |  2.404% |
| 67   | Venusaur-Mega      |  2.398% |
| 68   | Diancie-Mega       |  2.360% |
| 69   | Hippowdon          |  2.226% |
| 70   | Kommo-o            |  2.078% |
| 71   | Azumarill          |  1.915% |
| 72   | Heracross-Mega     |  1.885% |
| 73   | Dragonite          |  1.822% |
| 74   | Hydreigon          |  1.703% |
| 75   | Marowak-Alola      |  1.560% |
| 76   | Slowbro            |  1.508% |
| 77   | Thundurus-Therian  |  1.461% |
| 78   | Shuckle            |  1.427% |
| 79   | Buzzwole           |  1.391% |
| 80   | Amoonguss          |  1.368% |
| 81   | Cresselia          |  1.341% |
| 82   | Mamoswine          |  1.282% |
| 83   | Muk-Alola          |  1.205% |
| 84   | Quagsire           |  1.184% |
| 85   | Breloom            |  1.116% |
| 86   | Gengar             |  1.008% |
| 87   | Slowbro-Mega       |  0.961% |
| 88   | Suicune            |  0.944% |
| 89   | Latias             |  0.858% |
| 90   | Alomomola          |  0.842% |
| 91   | Volcanion          |  0.841% |
| 92   | Druddigon          |  0.810% |
| 93   | Xurkitree          |  0.795% |
| 94   | Pyukumuku          |  0.793% |
| 95   | Moltres            |  0.788% |
| 96   | Uxie               |  0.766% |
| 97   | Cloyster           |  0.718% |
| 98   | Tentacruel         |  0.713% |
| 99   | Snorlax            |  0.706% |
| 100  | Azelf              |  0.678% |
| 101  | Thundurus          |  0.678% |
| 102  | Gallade-Mega       |  0.663% |
| 103  | Klefki             |  0.652% |
| 104  | Salamence          |  0.646% |
| 105  | Nidoking           |  0.641% |
| 106  | Beedrill-Mega      |  0.607% |
| 107  | Starmie            |  0.579% |
| 108  | Scolipede          |  0.570% |
| 109  | Conkeldurr         |  0.548% |
| 110  | Mandibuzz          |  0.547% |
| 111  | Manectric-Mega     |  0.543% |
| 112  | Torkoal            |  0.541% |
| 113  | Garchomp-Mega      |  0.524% |
| 114  | Porygon-Z          |  0.513% |
| 115  | Staraptor          |  0.507% |
| 116  | Scizor             |  0.503% |
| 117  | Avalugg            |  0.492% |
| 118  | Talonflame         |  0.489% |
| 119  | Altaria-Mega       |  0.487% |
| 120  | Gardevoir-Mega     |  0.485% |
| 121  | Terrakion          |  0.481% |
| 122  | Mantine            |  0.480% |
| 123  | Aerodactyl-Mega    |  0.474% |
| 124  | Golem-Alola        |  0.467% |
| 125  | Blissey            |  0.456% |
| 126  | Nihilego           |  0.450% |
| 127  | Diggersby          |  0.448% |
| 128  | Seismitoad         |  0.439% |
| 129  | Sharpedo-Mega      |  0.425% |
| 130  | Togekiss           |  0.423% |
| 131  | Infernape          |  0.414% |
| 132  | Stakataka          |  0.407% |
| 133  | Alakazam           |  0.406% |
| 134  | Espeon             |  0.386% |
| 135  | Whimsicott         |  0.385% |
| 136  | Venusaur           |  0.383% |
| 137  | Necrozma           |  0.360% |
| 138  | Aerodactyl         |  0.344% |
| 139  | Porygon2           |  0.343% |
| 140  | Kyurem             |  0.322% |
| 141  | Shedinja           |  0.316% |
| 142  | Steelix-Mega       |  0.308% |
| 143  | Smeargle           |  0.305% |
| 144  | Galvantula         |  0.287% |
| 145  | Swampert           |  0.281% |
| 146  | Camerupt-Mega      |  0.278% |
| 147  | Darmanitan         |  0.251% |
| 148  | Houndoom-Mega      |  0.245% |
| 149  | Forretress         |  0.236% |
| 150  | Metagross          |  0.233% |
| 151  | Empoleon           |  0.228% |
| 152  | Donphan            |  0.227% |
| 153  | Umbreon            |  0.223% |
| 154  | Rhyperior          |  0.213% |
| 155  | Sceptile           |  0.213% |
| 156  | Entei              |  0.212% |
| 157  | Primarina          |  0.210% |
| 158  | Salazzle           |  0.207% |
| 159  | Noivern            |  0.206% |
| 160  | Rotom-Heat         |  0.195% |
| 161  | Goodra             |  0.195% |
| 162  | Hoopa              |  0.187% |
| 163  | Tornadus           |  0.186% |
| 164  | Politoed           |  0.182% |
| 165  | Slurpuff           |  0.177% |
| 166  | Chesnaught         |  0.177% |
| 167  | Arcanine           |  0.176% |
| 168  | Heracross          |  0.175% |
| 169  | Qwilfish           |  0.167% |
| 170  | Aggron-Mega        |  0.165% |
| 171  | Slowking           |  0.160% |
| 173  | Bronzong           |  0.153% |
| 174  | Mimikyu-Totem      |  0.153% |
| 175  | Minior             |  0.151% |
| 176  | Milotic            |  0.148% |
| 177  | Vaporeon           |  0.144% |
| 178  | Celebi             |  0.141% |
| 179  | Chandelure         |  0.141% |
| 180  | Cofagrigus         |  0.138% |
| 181  | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  0.137% |
| 182  | Blastoise-Mega     |  0.135% |
| 183  | Pidgeot-Mega       |  0.135% |
| 184  | Abomasnow-Mega     |  0.134% |
| 185  | Crobat             |  0.125% |
| 186  | Xatu               |  0.125% |
| 187  | Nidoqueen          |  0.125% |
| 188  | Golisopod          |  0.125% |
| 189  | Lucario            |  0.122% |
| 190  | Zoroark            |  0.122% |
| 191  | Kabutops           |  0.119% |
| 192  | Sceptile-Mega      |  0.118% |
| 193  | Victreebel         |  0.117% |
| 194  | Toxicroak          |  0.113% |
| 195  | Omastar            |  0.111% |
| 196  | Raikou             |  0.110% |
| 197  | Absol-Mega         |  0.109% |
| 198  | Lycanroc           |  0.107% |
| 199  | Incineroar         |  0.107% |
| 200  | Swellow            |  0.102% |
| 201  | Comfey             |  0.101% |
Code:
Combined usage for UU
| 1    | Scizor             | 40.633% |
| 2    | Latias             | 26.226% |
| 3    | Hydreigon          | 20.066% |
| 4    | Krookodile         | 17.081% |
| 5    | Manectric-Mega     | 16.752% |
| 6    | Infernape          | 14.193% |
| 7    | Hippowdon          | 13.602% |
| 8    | Mamoswine          | 12.906% |
| 9    | Togekiss           | 12.759% |
| 10   | Empoleon           | 11.918% |
| 11   | Swampert           | 11.397% |
| 12   | Klefki             | 10.399% |
| 13   | Kommo-o            | 10.312% |
| 14   | Blissey            | 10.028% |
| 15   | Crobat             |  9.980% |
| 16   | Cobalion           |  9.770% |
| 17   | Sharpedo-Mega      |  9.754% |
| 18   | Aerodactyl-Mega    |  9.530% |
| 19   | Terrakion          |  9.103% |
| 20   | Primarina          |  9.014% |
| 21   | Crawdaunt          |  8.863% |
| 22   | Moltres            |  8.856% |
| 23   | Altaria-Mega       |  8.793% |
| 24   | Tentacruel         |  8.691% |
| 25   | Aggron-Mega        |  8.221% |
| 26   | Muk-Alola          |  8.064% |
| 27   | Chandelure         |  7.699% |
| 28   | Amoonguss          |  7.660% |
| 29   | Azelf              |  7.338% |
| 30   | Starmie            |  7.083% |
| 31   | Venusaur-Mega      |  6.983% |
| 32   | Celebi             |  6.786% |
| 33   | Alomomola          |  6.609% |
| 34   | Suicune            |  6.588% |
| 35   | Nihilego           |  6.586% |
| 36   | Beedrill-Mega      |  6.578% |
| 37   | Sylveon            |  6.075% |
| 38   | Heracross          |  5.968% |
| 39   | Magneton           |  5.421% |
| 40   | Gengar             |  5.245% |
| 41   | Metagross          |  5.044% |
| 42   | Nidoking           |  4.962% |
| 43   | Stakataka          |  4.918% |
| 44   | Rotom-Heat         |  4.632% |
| 45   | Volcanion          |  4.604% |
| 46   | Pidgeot-Mega       |  4.490% |
| 47   | Lucario            |  4.465% |
| 48   | Raikou             |  4.399% |
| 49   | Haxorus            |  4.065% |
| 50   | Slowbro-Mega       |  3.958% |
| 51   | Arcanine           |  3.839% |
| 52   | Mantine            |  3.559% |
| 53   | Darmanitan         |  3.526% |
| 54   | Kyurem             |  3.427% |
| 55   | Rotom-Mow          |  2.987% |
| 56   | Reuniclus          |  2.954% |
| 57   | Seismitoad         |  2.841% |
| 58   | Sceptile-Mega      |  2.600% |
| 59   | Quagsire           |  2.520% |
| 60   | Rhyperior          |  2.519% |
| 61   | Marowak-Alola      |  2.196% |
| 62   | Bronzong           |  2.143% |
| 63   | Chesnaught         |  2.125% |
| 64   | Doublade           |  2.022% |
| 65   | Cresselia          |  1.944% |
| 66   | Araquanid          |  1.884% |
| 67   | Gliscor            |  1.718% |
| 68   | Snorlax            |  1.692% |
| 69   | Mienshao           |  1.674% |
| 70   | Forretress         |  1.642% |
| 71   | Florges            |  1.598% |
| 72   | Absol-Mega         |  1.553% |
| 73   | Tsareena           |  1.499% |
| 74   | Slowbro            |  1.499% |
| 75   | Honchkrow          |  1.475% |
| 76   | Tornadus           |  1.463% |
| 77   | Gligar             |  1.434% |
| 78   | Feraligatr         |  1.427% |
| 79   | Entei              |  1.419% |
| 80   | Linoone            |  1.386% |
| 81   | Talonflame         |  1.329% |
| 82   | Blastoise-Mega     |  1.297% |
| 83   | Donphan            |  1.264% |
| 84   | Uxie               |  1.233% |
| 85   | Steelix-Mega       |  1.215% |
| 86   | Porygon2           |  1.206% |
| 87   | Serperior          |  1.138% |
| 88   | Jellicent          |  1.136% |
| 89   | Houndoom-Mega      |  1.112% |
| 90   | Bewear             |  1.091% |
| 91   | Umbreon            |  1.074% |
| 92   | Roserade           |  1.072% |
| 93   | Golisopod          |  0.964% |
| 94   | Necrozma           |  0.958% |
| 95   | Bruxish            |  0.934% |
| 96   | Galvantula         |  0.913% |
| 97   | Espeon             |  0.910% |
| 98   | Mandibuzz          |  0.893% |
| 99   | Sandslash-Alola    |  0.868% |
| 100  | Aurorus            |  0.848% |
| 101  | Toxicroak          |  0.848% |
| 102  | Salazzle           |  0.834% |
| 103  | Flygon             |  0.824% |
| 104  | Diancie-Mega       |  0.818% |
| 105  | Ribombee           |  0.798% |
| 106  | Zygarde-10%        |  0.791% |
| 107  | Decidueye          |  0.769% |
| 108  | Nidoqueen          |  0.768% |
| 109  | Diancie            |  0.753% |
| 110  | Venomoth           |  0.745% |
| 111  | Cloyster           |  0.733% |
| 112  | Qwilfish           |  0.711% |
| 113  | Kingdra            |  0.709% |
| 114  | Silvally-Steel     |  0.689% |
| 115  | Goodra             |  0.660% |
| 116  | Milotic            |  0.647% |
| 117  | Whimsicott         |  0.647% |
| 118  | Comfey             |  0.638% |
| 119  | Ampharos-Mega      |  0.616% |
| 120  | Yanmega            |  0.612% |
| 121  | Vaporeon           |  0.552% |
| 122  | Zoroark            |  0.552% |
| 123  | Abomasnow-Mega     |  0.544% |
| 124  | Slowking           |  0.534% |
| 125  | Palossand          |  0.490% |
| 126  | Meloetta           |  0.486% |
| 127  | Ditto              |  0.450% |
| 128  | Gardevoir          |  0.436% |
| 129  | Cofagrigus         |  0.422% |
| 130  | Aerodactyl         |  0.403% |
| 131  | Dragalge           |  0.389% |
| 132  | Registeel          |  0.366% |
| 133  | Xatu               |  0.363% |
| 134  | Machamp            |  0.352% |
| 135  | Jolteon            |  0.344% |
| 136  | Slurpuff           |  0.342% |
| 137  | Dhelmise           |  0.341% |
| 138  | Camerupt-Mega      |  0.330% |
| 139  | Stoutland          |  0.329% |
| 140  | Swellow            |  0.328% |
| 141  | Shuckle            |  0.312% |
| 142  | Shaymin            |  0.296% |
| 143  | Heliolisk          |  0.295% |
| 144  | Incineroar         |  0.293% |
| 145  | Vikavolt           |  0.290% |
| 146  | Froslass           |  0.284% |
| 147  | Hoopa              |  0.277% |
| 148  | Ambipom            |  0.277% |
| 149  | Kabutops           |  0.275% |
| 150  | Durant             |  0.264% |
| 151  | Sigilyph           |  0.261% |
| 152  | Pyukumuku          |  0.256% |
| 153  | Vileplume          |  0.244% |
| 154  | Sharpedo           |  0.242% |
| 155  | Barbaracle         |  0.239% |
| 156  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.226% |
| 157  | Scrafty            |  0.224% |
| 158  | Noivern            |  0.222% |
| 159  | Virizion           |  0.220% |
| 160  | Glalie-Mega        |  0.213% |
| 161  | Banette-Mega       |  0.207% |
| 162  | Hitmontop          |  0.197% |
| 163  | Eelektross         |  0.194% |
| 164  | Smeargle           |  0.178% |
| 165  | Hitmonlee          |  0.172% |
| 166  | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  0.172% |
| 167  | Tyrantrum          |  0.170% |
| 168  | Minior             |  0.165% |
| 169  | Exploud            |  0.162% |
| 170  | Vanilluxe          |  0.158% |
| 171  | Venusaur           |  0.156% |
| 173  | Mudsdale           |  0.152% |
| 174  | Slaking            |  0.149% |
| 175  | Omastar            |  0.143% |
| 176  | Komala             |  0.143% |
| 177  | Electrode          |  0.137% |
| 178  | Dusclops           |  0.129% |
| 179  | Articuno           |  0.124% |
| 180  | Ursaring           |  0.124% |
| 181  | Steelix            |  0.119% |
| 182  | Druddigon          |  0.119% |
| 183  | Malamar            |  0.116% |
| 184  | Shedinja           |  0.115% |
| 185  | Delphox            |  0.112% |
| 186  | Blastoise          |  0.110% |
| 187  | Weezing            |  0.109% |
| 188  | Mesprit            |  0.108% |
| 189  | Sceptile           |  0.107% |
| 190  | Drapion            |  0.107% |
| 191  | Ferroseed          |  0.105% |
| 192  | Lanturn            |  0.104% |
| 193  | Typhlosion         |  0.101% |
| 194  | Gourgeist-Super    |  0.101% |
| 195  | Kecleon            |  0.100% |
Code:
Combined usage for RU
| 1    | Blastoise-Mega     | 26.628% |
| 2    | Milotic            | 17.803% |
| 3    | Gardevoir          | 17.465% |
| 4    | Gligar             | 16.208% |
| 5    | Bronzong           | 16.078% |
| 6    | Florges            | 13.831% |
| 7    | Roserade           | 13.139% |
| 8    | Steelix-Mega       | 12.593% |
| 9    | Zygarde-10%        | 12.219% |
| 10   | Mandibuzz          | 12.028% |
| 11   | Feraligatr         | 11.168% |
| 12   | Rotom-Heat         | 11.033% |
| 13   | Registeel          | 10.957% |
| 14   | Shaymin            | 10.730% |
| 15   | Nidoqueen          | 10.707% |
| 16   | Salazzle           |  9.429% |
| 17   | Snorlax            |  9.032% |
| 18   | Flygon             |  8.993% |
| 19   | Doublade           |  8.691% |
| 20   | Honchkrow          |  8.228% |
| 21   | Virizion           |  8.137% |
| 22   | Araquanid          |  8.070% |
| 23   | Golisopod          |  8.064% |
| 24   | Tyrantrum          |  8.050% |
| 25   | Toxicroak          |  7.989% |
| 26   | Chesnaught         |  7.927% |
| 27   | Marowak-Alola      |  7.787% |
| 28   | Umbreon            |  7.733% |
| 29   | Espeon             |  7.617% |
| 30   | Donphan            |  7.612% |
| 31   | Cresselia          |  7.541% |
| 32   | Swellow            |  7.488% |
| 33   | Meloetta           |  7.486% |
| 34   | Necrozma           |  7.471% |
| 35   | Cloyster           |  7.258% |
| 36   | Ampharos-Mega      |  7.104% |
| 37   | Jolteon            |  6.844% |
| 38   | Rhyperior          |  6.792% |
| 39   | Drapion            |  6.516% |
| 40   | Noivern            |  6.390% |
| 41   | Escavalier         |  6.326% |
| 42   | Machamp            |  5.767% |
| 43   | Yanmega            |  5.762% |
| 44   | Bewear             |  5.697% |
| 45   | Galvantula         |  5.562% |
| 46   | Lycanroc-Dusk      |  5.361% |
| 47   | Pangoro            |  5.329% |
| 48   | Porygon2           |  5.305% |
| 49   | Forretress         |  5.203% |
| 50   | Tsareena           |  5.010% |
| 51   | Rotom-Mow          |  4.745% |
| 52   | Goodra             |  4.550% |
| 53   | Banette-Mega       |  4.359% |
| 54   | Entei              |  4.231% |
| 55   | Ninetales          |  4.071% |
| 56   | Linoone            |  4.032% |
| 57   | Gigalith           |  3.908% |
| 58   | Barbaracle         |  3.841% |
| 59   | Dragalge           |  3.808% |
| 60   | Emboar             |  3.455% |
| 61   | Glalie-Mega        |  3.307% |
| 62   | Quagsire           |  2.761% |
| 63   | Venusaur           |  2.457% |
| 64   | Aerodactyl         |  2.306% |
| 65   | Stoutland          |  2.105% |
| 66   | Hoopa              |  1.963% |
| 67   | Slurpuff           |  1.950% |
| 68   | Uxie               |  1.782% |
| 69   | Sigilyph           |  1.622% |
| 70   | Kingdra            |  1.614% |
| 71   | Mismagius          |  1.579% |
| 72   | Ribombee           |  1.542% |
| 73   | Slowking           |  1.528% |
| 74   | Whimsicott         |  1.524% |
| 75   | Bruxish            |  1.522% |
| 76   | Heliolisk          |  1.515% |
| 77   | Abomasnow-Mega     |  1.510% |
| 78   | Incineroar         |  1.450% |
| 79   | Torkoal            |  1.443% |
| 80   | Slowbro            |  1.390% |
| 81   | Camerupt-Mega      |  1.389% |
| 82   | Comfey             |  1.382% |
| 83   | Pyukumuku          |  1.343% |
| 84   | Diancie            |  1.212% |
| 85   | Cofagrigus         |  1.184% |
| 86   | Vaporeon           |  1.136% |
| 87   | Accelgor           |  1.133% |
| 88   | Medicham           |  1.123% |
| 89   | Exploud            |  1.110% |
| 90   | Sceptile-Mega      |  1.084% |
| 91   | Decidueye          |  1.022% |
| 92   | Charizard          |  0.944% |
| 93   | Froslass           |  0.890% |
| 94   | Typhlosion         |  0.887% |
| 95   | Dhelmise           |  0.878% |
| 96   | Hitmonlee          |  0.877% |
| 97   | Jellicent          |  0.877% |
| 98   | Ambipom            |  0.870% |
| 99   | Vanilluxe          |  0.826% |
| 100  | Meowstic           |  0.824% |
| 101  | Archeops           |  0.810% |
| 102  | Xatu               |  0.790% |
| 103  | Golbat             |  0.772% |
| 104  | Aurorus            |  0.768% |
| 105  | Shedinja           |  0.741% |
| 106  | Braviary           |  0.724% |
| 107  | Houndoom           |  0.717% |
| 108  | Delphox            |  0.687% |
| 109  | Sneasel            |  0.585% |
| 110  | Ditto              |  0.582% |
| 111  | Golem-Alola        |  0.578% |
| 112  | Leafeon            |  0.577% |
| 113  | Gallade            |  0.573% |
| 114  | Cryogonal          |  0.529% |
| 115  | Scrafty            |  0.528% |
| 116  | Poliwrath          |  0.508% |
| 117  | Minior             |  0.484% |
| 118  | Moltres            |  0.479% |
| 119  | Hitmonchan         |  0.479% |
| 120  | Shuckle            |  0.476% |
| 121  | Audino-Mega        |  0.473% |
| 122  | Shiftry            |  0.470% |
| 123  | Articuno           |  0.466% |
| 124  | Smeargle           |  0.454% |
| 125  | Aromatisse         |  0.446% |
| 126  | Lapras             |  0.438% |
| 127  | Lycanroc           |  0.434% |
| 128  | Malamar            |  0.423% |
| 129  | Omastar            |  0.423% |
| 130  | Passimian          |  0.423% |
| 131  | Vikavolt           |  0.415% |
| 132  | Druddigon          |  0.415% |
| 133  | Klinklang          |  0.401% |
| 134  | Blastoise          |  0.399% |
| 135  | Basculin           |  0.360% |
| 136  | Hariyama           |  0.358% |
| 137  | Steelix            |  0.358% |
| 138  | Hitmontop          |  0.355% |
| 139  | Flareon            |  0.347% |
| 140  | Silvally-Steel     |  0.338% |
| 141  | Noctowl            |  0.334% |
| 142  | Lanturn            |  0.327% |
| 143  | Cinccino           |  0.322% |
| 144  | Sawk               |  0.314% |
| 145  | Slowbro-Mega       |  0.314% |
| 146  | Piloswine          |  0.308% |
| 147  | Togedemaru         |  0.292% |
| 148  | Ferroseed          |  0.282% |
| 149  | Kingler            |  0.270% |
| 150  | Scyther            |  0.263% |
| 151  | Palossand          |  0.258% |
| 152  | Qwilfish           |  0.243% |
| 153  | Rotom-Frost        |  0.229% |
| 154  | Miltank            |  0.228% |
| 155  | Vileplume          |  0.227% |
| 156  | Vivillon           |  0.227% |
| 157  | Primeape           |  0.219% |
| 158  | Kabutops           |  0.211% |
| 159  | Torterra           |  0.208% |
| 160  | Sandslash          |  0.208% |
| 161  | Victreebel         |  0.203% |
| 162  | Electrode          |  0.199% |
| 163  | Absol              |  0.197% |
| 164  | Liepard            |  0.196% |
| 165  | Exeggutor-Alola    |  0.195% |
| 166  | Mesprit            |  0.193% |
| 167  | Persian-Alola      |  0.181% |
| 168  | Exeggutor          |  0.175% |
| 169  | Rampardos          |  0.175% |
| 170  | Tauros             |  0.169% |
| 171  | Sceptile           |  0.165% |
| 172  | Komala             |  0.160% |
| 173  | Magmortar          |  0.159% |
| 174  | Rapidash           |  0.155% |
| 175  | Lurantis           |  0.152% |
| 176  | Crabominable       |  0.152% |
| 177  | Cradily            |  0.151% |
| 178  | Sableye            |  0.148% |
| 179  | Dodrio             |  0.148% |
| 180  | Dusclops           |  0.147% |
| 181  | Girafarig          |  0.147% |
| 182  | Rotom              |  0.146% |
| 183  | Swoobat            |  0.145% |
| 184  | Ursaring           |  0.144% |
| 185  | Weezing            |  0.140% |
| 186  | Slaking            |  0.139% |
| 187  | Claydol            |  0.138% |
| 188  | Probopass          |  0.137% |
| 189  | Masquerain         |  0.137% |
| 190  | Lilligant          |  0.136% |
| 191  | Kangaskhan         |  0.136% |
| 192  | Guzzlord           |  0.134% |
| 193  | Electivire         |  0.134% |
| 194  | Carracosta         |  0.130% |
| 195  | Tangela            |  0.128% |
| 196  | Jynx               |  0.128% |
| 197  | Kecleon            |  0.127% |
| 198  | Brionne            |  0.124% |
| 199  | Spiritomb          |  0.122% |
| 200  | Turtonator         |  0.120% |
| 201  | Audino             |  0.119% |
| 202  | Aggron             |  0.117% |
| 203  | Regirock           |  0.113% |
| 204  | Sawsbuck           |  0.111% |
| 205  | Purugly            |  0.109% |
| 206  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.108% |
| 207  | Pikachu            |  0.107% |
| 208  | Crustle            |  0.107% |
| 209  | Clawitzer          |  0.105% |
| 210  | Sandslash-Alola    |  0.103% |
| 211  | Bibarel            |  0.102% |
Code:
Combined usage for NU
| 1    | Incineroar         | 33.354% |
| 2    | Slowbro            | 23.181% |
| 3    | Steelix            | 22.611% |
| 4    | Passimian          | 21.703% |
| 5    | Diancie            | 18.702% |
| 6    | Heliolisk          | 14.702% |
| 7    | Braviary           | 12.617% |
| 8    | Decidueye          | 12.368% |
| 9    | Silvally-Steel     | 11.940% |
| 10   | Xatu               | 11.767% |
| 11   | Comfey             | 11.699% |
| 12   | Whimsicott         | 11.444% |
| 13   | Sneasel            | 10.489% |
| 14   | Vanilluxe          | 10.340% |
| 15   | Golbat             | 10.163% |
| 16   | Rotom              | 10.010% |
| 17   | Vaporeon           |  9.961% |
| 18   | Palossand          |  9.564% |
| 19   | Dhelmise           |  9.332% |
| 20   | Vileplume          |  9.304% |
| 21   | Medicham           |  9.234% |
| 22   | Hariyama           |  8.817% |
| 23   | Klinklang          |  8.295% |
| 24   | Delphox            |  8.226% |
| 25   | Blastoise          |  8.080% |
| 26   | Audino-Mega        |  7.845% |
| 27   | Druddigon          |  7.751% |
| 28   | Rhydon             |  7.556% |
| 29   | Garbodor           |  7.437% |
| 30   | Slowking           |  7.398% |
| 31   | Vikavolt           |  7.110% |
| 32   | Scrafty            |  7.017% |
| 33   | Sceptile           |  6.851% |
| 34   | Hitmonlee          |  6.431% |
| 35   | Aerodactyl         |  6.149% |
| 36   | Guzzlord           |  6.110% |
| 37   | Accelgor           |  6.038% |
| 38   | Mismagius          |  5.890% |
| 39   | Sigilyph           |  5.802% |
| 40   | Clawitzer          |  5.749% |
| 41   | Ferroseed          |  5.606% |
| 42   | Miltank            |  5.358% |
| 43   | Cryogonal          |  4.966% |
| 44   | Vivillon           |  4.930% |
| 45   | Piloswine          |  4.877% |
| 46   | Malamar            |  4.707% |
| 47   | Ambipom            |  4.504% |
| 48   | Hitmontop          |  4.502% |
| 49   | Cinccino           |  4.474% |
| 50   | Torterra           |  4.435% |
| 51   | Uxie               |  4.431% |
| 52   | Houndoom           |  4.029% |
| 53   | Minior             |  3.925% |
| 54   | Magmortar          |  3.762% |
| 55   | Dodrio             |  3.445% |
| 56   | Quagsire           |  3.402% |
| 57   | Typhlosion         |  3.133% |
| 58   | Jellicent          |  2.977% |
| 59   | Togedemaru         |  2.695% |
| 60   | Gallade            |  2.606% |
| 61   | Sandslash-Alola    |  2.431% |
| 62   | Weezing            |  2.243% |
| 63   | Samurott           |  2.206% |
| 64   | Scyther            |  2.204% |
| 65   | Qwilfish           |  2.058% |
| 66   | Omastar            |  2.027% |
| 67   | Froslass           |  1.897% |
| 68   | Kingler            |  1.778% |
| 69   | Aromatisse         |  1.588% |
| 70   | Mesprit            |  1.560% |
| 71   | Pyukumuku          |  1.527% |
| 72   | Exeggutor-Alola    |  1.515% |
| 73   | Archeops           |  1.509% |
| 74   | Sandslash          |  1.502% |
| 75   | Tauros             |  1.370% |
| 76   | Charizard          |  1.341% |
| 77   | Altaria            |  1.174% |
| 78   | Pinsir             |  1.173% |
| 79   | Shuckle            |  1.108% |
| 80   | Sawk               |  1.090% |
| 81   | Absol              |  1.048% |
| 82   | Drampa             |  1.047% |
| 83   | Probopass          |  0.961% |
| 84   | Lycanroc           |  0.936% |
| 85   | Sableye            |  0.933% |
| 86   | Type: Null         |  0.923% |
| 87   | Kabutops           |  0.916% |
| 88   | Spiritomb          |  0.895% |
| 89   | Claydol            |  0.872% |
| 90   | Haunter            |  0.825% |
| 91   | Zangoose           |  0.784% |
| 92   | Gorebyss           |  0.771% |
| 93   | Stoutland          |  0.762% |
| 94   | Vikavolt-Totem     |  0.758% |
| 95   | Tangela            |  0.747% |
| 96   | Marowak            |  0.747% |
| 97   | Ditto              |  0.746% |
| 98   | Poliwrath          |  0.730% |
| 99   | Articuno           |  0.726% |
| 100  | Rotom-Fan          |  0.719% |
| 101  | Gourgeist-Super    |  0.705% |
| 102  | Aurorus            |  0.702% |
| 103  | Skuntank           |  0.689% |
| 104  | Crabominable       |  0.646% |
| 105  | Lanturn            |  0.628% |
| 106  | Toxicroak          |  0.607% |
| 107  | Eelektross         |  0.567% |
| 108  | Hitmonchan         |  0.563% |
| 109  | Hoopa              |  0.550% |
| 110  | Liepard            |  0.541% |
| 111  | Golurk             |  0.538% |
| 112  | Rotom-Frost        |  0.534% |
| 113  | Electrode          |  0.527% |
| 114  | Silvally-Water     |  0.501% |
| 115  | Komala             |  0.495% |
| 116  | Kecleon            |  0.485% |
| 117  | Shiftry            |  0.463% |
| 118  | Electivire         |  0.461% |
| 119  | Lilligant          |  0.436% |
| 120  | Cacturne           |  0.431% |
| 121  | Aggron             |  0.419% |
| 122  | Silvally-Fairy     |  0.414% |
| 123  | Masquerain         |  0.405% |
| 124  | Raichu-Alola       |  0.402% |
| 125  | Throh              |  0.389% |
| 126  | Regirock           |  0.382% |
| 127  | Manectric          |  0.382% |
| 128  | Muk                |  0.380% |
| 129  | Crustle            |  0.380% |
| 130  | Gurdurr            |  0.376% |
| 131  | Lapras             |  0.375% |
| 132  | Regice             |  0.372% |
| 133  | Silvally-Ghost     |  0.371% |
| 134  | Ludicolo           |  0.369% |
| 135  | Primeape           |  0.366% |
| 136  | Simipour           |  0.364% |
| 137  | Leavanny           |  0.363% |
| 138  | Granbull           |  0.360% |
| 139  | Hippopotas         |  0.359% |
| 140  | Pyroar             |  0.345% |
| 141  | Cradily            |  0.344% |
| 142  | Rampardos          |  0.343% |
| 143  | Arbok              |  0.326% |
| 144  | Victreebel         |  0.312% |
| 145  | Persian-Alola      |  0.308% |
| 146  | Bouffalant         |  0.308% |
| 147  | Frogadier          |  0.307% |
| 148  | Mudsdale           |  0.299% |
| 149  | Lickilicky         |  0.299% |
| 150  | Meowstic           |  0.292% |
| 151  | Kangaskhan         |  0.285% |
| 152  | Ursaring           |  0.285% |
| 153  | Lurantis           |  0.281% |
| 154  | Ninjask            |  0.278% |
| 155  | Kadabra            |  0.274% |
| 156  | Turtonator         |  0.270% |
| 157  | Audino             |  0.260% |
| 158  | Servine            |  0.255% |
| 159  | Exeggutor          |  0.248% |
| 160  | Golem-Alola        |  0.247% |
| 161  | Raticate-Alola     |  0.243% |
| 162  | Noctowl            |  0.239% |
| 163  | Smeargle           |  0.236% |
| 164  | Trevenant          |  0.235% |
| 165  | Abomasnow          |  0.234% |
| 166  | Roselia            |  0.221% |
| 167  | Armaldo            |  0.220% |
| 168  | Avalugg            |  0.220% |
| 169  | Camerupt           |  0.217% |
| 170  | Silvally           |  0.211% |
| 171  | Floatzel           |  0.210% |
| 172  | Jynx               |  0.203% |
| 173  | Musharna           |  0.201% |
| 174  | Swanna             |  0.194% |
| 175  | Clefairy           |  0.185% |
| 176  | Dusclops           |  0.180% |
| 177  | Relicanth          |  0.176% |
| 178  | Gigalith           |  0.175% |
| 179  | Golem              |  0.175% |
| 180  | Mawile             |  0.171% |
| 181  | Torkoal            |  0.170% |
| 182  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.160% |
| 183  | Carracosta         |  0.159% |
| 184  | Togetic            |  0.151% |
| 185  | Swirlix            |  0.150% |
| 186  | Raichu             |  0.148% |
| 187  | Silvally-Electric  |  0.146% |
| 188  | Slaking            |  0.143% |
| 189  | Silvally-Ground    |  0.143% |
| 190  | Shedinja           |  0.142% |
| 191  | Walrein            |  0.141% |
| 192  | Dugtrio            |  0.141% |
| 193  | Ariados            |  0.141% |
| 194  | Flareon            |  0.140% |
| 195  | Sawsbuck           |  0.137% |
| 196  | Chatot             |  0.130% |
| 197  | Pikachu            |  0.127% |
| 198  | Marill             |  0.122% |
| 199  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.122% |
| 200  | Dugtrio-Alola      |  0.120% |
| 201  | Dusknoir           |  0.112% |
| 202  | Oricorio-Sensu     |  0.111% |
| 203  | Carbink            |  0.109% |
| 204  | Silvally-Poison    |  0.105% |
| 205  | Ninetales          |  0.102% |
| 206  | Stunfisk           |  0.101% |
Code:
Combined usage for PU
| 1    | Mesprit            | 41.038% |
| 2    | Hitmonchan         | 22.732% |
| 3    | Skuntank           | 21.781% |
| 4    | Qwilfish           | 19.762% |
| 5    | Pyroar             | 18.432% |
| 6    | Scyther            | 13.922% |
| 7    | Togedemaru         | 12.951% |
| 8    | Gurdurr            | 12.501% |
| 9    | Aggron             | 10.943% |
| 10   | Lanturn            | 10.487% |
| 11   | Kingler            | 10.476% |
| 12   | Weezing            |  9.786% |
| 13   | Froslass           |  9.082% |
| 14   | Regirock           |  8.931% |
| 15   | Aurorus            |  7.818% |
| 16   | Primeape           |  7.505% |
| 17   | Spiritomb          |  7.375% |
| 18   | Eelektross         |  7.338% |
| 19   | Lycanroc           |  7.288% |
| 20   | Kabutops           |  7.217% |
| 21   | Clefairy           |  6.774% |
| 22   | Mudsdale           |  6.605% |
| 23   | Sandslash-Alola    |  6.427% |
| 24   | Lilligant          |  6.381% |
| 25   | Kangaskhan         |  6.378% |
| 26   | Oricorio-Sensu     |  6.324% |
| 27   | Ludicolo           |  6.123% |
| 28   | Claydol            |  5.742% |
| 29   | Audino             |  5.378% |
| 30   | Drampa             |  5.340% |
| 31   | Poliwrath          |  5.313% |
| 32   | Omastar            |  5.244% |
| 33   | Liepard            |  4.961% |
| 34   | Absol              |  4.573% |
| 35   | Altaria            |  4.546% |
| 36   | Silvally-Fairy     |  4.439% |
| 37   | Raichu-Alola       |  4.362% |
| 38   | Persian-Alola      |  4.169% |
| 39   | Exeggutor-Alola    |  4.096% |
| 40   | Type: Null         |  3.981% |
| 41   | Silvally-Water     |  3.895% |
| 42   | Throh              |  3.773% |
| 43   | Golurk             |  3.755% |
| 44   | Volbeat            |  3.583% |
| 45   | Articuno           |  3.448% |
| 46   | Pyukumuku          |  3.342% |
| 47   | Sableye            |  3.335% |
| 48   | Haunter            |  3.317% |
| 49   | Komala             |  3.287% |
| 50   | Abomasnow          |  3.219% |
| 51   | Rotom-Frost        |  3.102% |
| 52   | Floatzel           |  3.087% |
| 53   | Manectric          |  3.055% |
| 54   | Gourgeist-Super    |  2.942% |
| 55   | Crabominable       |  2.914% |
| 56   | Zangoose           |  2.892% |
| 57   | Shuckle            |  2.886% |
| 58   | Swanna             |  2.878% |
| 59   | Dugtrio-Alola      |  2.851% |
| 60   | Carracosta         |  2.849% |
| 61   | Silvally-Ghost     |  2.847% |
| 62   | Tangela            |  2.817% |
| 63   | Kecleon            |  2.655% |
| 64   | Oricorio-Pom-Pom   |  2.400% |
| 65   | Pinsir             |  2.382% |
| 66   | Electivire         |  2.374% |
| 67   | Lurantis           |  2.301% |
| 68   | Silvally-Dragon    |  2.291% |
| 69   | Probopass          |  2.278% |
| 70   | Lickilicky         |  2.229% |
| 71   | Dusknoir           |  2.219% |
| 72   | Electrode          |  2.128% |
| 73   | Jynx               |  2.124% |
| 74   | Shiftry            |  2.061% |
| 75   | Cradily            |  1.983% |
| 76   | Ditto              |  1.910% |
| 77   | Ursaring           |  1.889% |
| 78   | Regice             |  1.872% |
| 79   | Turtonator         |  1.859% |
| 80   | Mawile             |  1.801% |
| 81   | Victreebel         |  1.717% |
| 82   | Bellossom          |  1.657% |
| 83   | Gorebyss           |  1.653% |
| 84   | Muk                |  1.557% |
| 85   | Avalugg            |  1.550% |
| 86   | Golem              |  1.547% |
| 87   | Carbink            |  1.535% |
| 88   | Basculin           |  1.529% |
| 89   | Musharna           |  1.522% |
| 90   | Rampardos          |  1.488% |
| 91   | Leafeon            |  1.482% |
| 92   | Granbull           |  1.477% |
| 93   | Flareon            |  1.465% |
| 94   | Stoutland          |  1.456% |
| 95   | Jumpluff           |  1.430% |
| 96   | Shiinotic          |  1.399% |
| 97   | Arbok              |  1.395% |
| 98   | Kadabra            |  1.393% |
| 99   | Beartic            |  1.387% |
| 100  | Pawniard           |  1.385% |
| 101  | Beheeyem           |  1.381% |
| 102  | Rotom-Fan          |  1.362% |
| 103  | Crustle            |  1.341% |
| 104  | Rapidash           |  1.337% |
| 105  | Ninjask            |  1.308% |
| 106  | Lapras             |  1.308% |
| 107  | Armaldo            |  1.305% |
| 108  | Combusken          |  1.298% |
| 109  | Chatot             |  1.294% |
| 110  | Raticate-Alola     |  1.271% |
| 111  | Toucannon          |  1.257% |
| 112  | Masquerain         |  1.256% |
| 113  | Exeggutor          |  1.243% |
| 114  | Trevenant          |  1.207% |
| 115  | Meowstic           |  1.206% |
| 116  | Marowak            |  1.186% |
| 117  | Cacturne           |  1.182% |
| 118  | Leavanny           |  1.169% |
| 119  | Smeargle           |  1.168% |
| 120  | Mr. Mime           |  1.079% |
| 121  | Ariados            |  1.075% |
| 122  | Dusclops           |  1.074% |
| 123  | Bouffalant         |  1.061% |
| 124  | Swoobat            |  1.017% |
| 125  | Drifblim           |  0.984% |
| 126  | Butterfree         |  0.979% |
| 127  | Bibarel            |  0.955% |
| 128  | Ninetales          |  0.947% |
| 129  | Misdreavus         |  0.942% |
| 130  | Roselia            |  0.909% |
| 131  | Golem-Alola        |  0.906% |
| 132  | Pikachu            |  0.892% |
| 133  | Wishiwashi         |  0.885% |
| 134  | Slaking            |  0.883% |
| 135  | Glaceon            |  0.865% |
| 136  | Stunfisk           |  0.846% |
| 137  | Lycanroc-Midnight  |  0.830% |
| 138  | Camerupt           |  0.807% |
| 139  | Corsola            |  0.804% |
| 140  | Noctowl            |  0.802% |
| 141  | Ampharos           |  0.797% |
| 142  | Natu               |  0.788% |
| 143  | Purugly            |  0.774% |
| 144  | Silvally-Poison    |  0.724% |
| 145  | Zebstrika          |  0.717% |
| 146  | Torkoal            |  0.699% |
| 147  | Togetic            |  0.670% |
| 148  | Servine            |  0.670% |
| 149  | Monferno           |  0.661% |
| 150  | Munchlax           |  0.632% |
| 151  | Gogoat             |  0.628% |
| 152  | Chimecho           |  0.628% |
| 153  | Dugtrio            |  0.624% |
| 154  | Luxray             |  0.603% |
| 155  | Ferroseed          |  0.593% |
| 156  | Metang             |  0.577% |
| 157  | Sawsbuck           |  0.572% |
| 158  | Silvally-Ground    |  0.554% |
| 159  | Gastrodon          |  0.522% |
| 160  | Duosion            |  0.516% |
| 161  | Raichu             |  0.508% |
| 162  | Mareanie           |  0.505% |
| 163  | Bronzor            |  0.502% |
| 164  | Golduck            |  0.500% |
| 165  | Regigigas          |  0.467% |
| 166  | Wormadam-Trash     |  0.465% |
| 167  | Murkrow            |  0.451% |
| 168  | Octillery          |  0.449% |
| 169  | Illumise           |  0.434% |
| 170  | Simisear           |  0.425% |
| 171  | Raticate           |  0.421% |
| 172  | Bastiodon          |  0.416% |
| 173  | Lumineon           |  0.415% |
| 174  | Emolga             |  0.405% |
| 175  | Lopunny            |  0.399% |
| 176  | Walrein            |  0.397% |
| 177  | Silvally           |  0.393% |
| 178  | Heatmor            |  0.393% |
| 179  | Grumpig            |  0.391% |
| 180  | Frogadier          |  0.391% |
| 181  | Simipour           |  0.386% |
| 182  | Whirlipede         |  0.385% |
| 183  | Solrock            |  0.381% |
| 184  | Meganium           |  0.377% |
| 185  | Whiscash           |  0.375% |
| 186  | Gourgeist          |  0.361% |
| 187  | Lunatone           |  0.359% |
| 188  | Aromatisse         |  0.342% |
| 189  | Farfetch'd         |  0.341% |
| 190  | Tropius            |  0.340% |
| 191  | Magcargo           |  0.339% |
| 192  | Relicanth          |  0.330% |
| 193  | Politoed           |  0.316% |
| 194  | Persian            |  0.310% |
| 195  | Torterra           |  0.310% |
| 196  | Silvally-Flying    |  0.305% |
| 197  | Fraxure            |  0.302% |
| 198  | Wigglytuff         |  0.299% |
| 199  | Magmar             |  0.291% |
| 200  | Quilladin          |  0.278% |
| 201  | Zorua              |  0.277% |
| 202  | Machoke            |  0.276% |
| 203  | Oricorio           |  0.266% |
| 204  | Fearow             |  0.264% |
| 205  | Gumshoos           |  0.263% |
| 206  | Hypno              |  0.256% |
| 207  | Seviper            |  0.252% |
| 208  | Hakamo-o           |  0.251% |
| 209  | Unfezant           |  0.248% |
| 210  | Beedrill           |  0.242% |
| 211  | Wartortle          |  0.240% |
| 212  | Mightyena          |  0.236% |
| 213  | Dedenne            |  0.236% |
| 214  | Gothitelle         |  0.235% |
| 215  | Simisage           |  0.235% |
| 216  | Glalie             |  0.234% |
| 217  | Dustox             |  0.230% |
| 218  | Gourgeist-Large    |  0.222% |
| 219  | Wailord            |  0.215% |
| 220  | Silvally-Fire      |  0.211% |
| 221  | Hippopotas         |  0.209% |
| 222  | Furfrou            |  0.206% |
| 223  | Spinarak           |  0.197% |
| 224  | Mothim             |  0.191% |
| 225  | Gabite             |  0.189% |
| 226  | Shedinja           |  0.188% |
| 227  | Oranguru           |  0.187% |
| 228  | Silvally-Dark      |  0.181% |
| 229  | Huntail            |  0.180% |
| 230  | Dragonair          |  0.177% |
| 231  | Swirlix            |  0.170% |
| 232  | Marshtomp          |  0.167% |
| 233  | Seaking            |  0.161% |
| 234  | Kricketune         |  0.160% |
| 235  | Prinplup           |  0.158% |
| 236  | Silvally-Grass     |  0.157% |
| 237  | Klang              |  0.153% |
| 238  | Silvally-Fighting  |  0.149% |
| 239  | Electabuzz         |  0.147% |
| 240  | Gourgeist-Small    |  0.145% |
| 241  | Sandslash          |  0.144% |
| 242  | Girafarig          |  0.140% |
| 243  | Sliggoo            |  0.139% |
| 244  | Lampent            |  0.138% |
| 245  | Krokorok           |  0.136% |
| 246  | Dunsparce          |  0.135% |
| 247  | Eevee              |  0.135% |
| 248  | Vigoroth           |  0.130% |
| 249  | Banette            |  0.130% |
| 250  | Delcatty           |  0.127% |
| 251  | Parasect           |  0.125% |
| 252  | Silvally-Electric  |  0.121% |
| 253  | Pidgeot            |  0.121% |
| 254  | Spinda             |  0.121% |
| 255  | Palpitoad          |  0.119% |
| 256  | Swalot             |  0.118% |
| 257  | Carnivine          |  0.115% |
| 258  | Sudowoodo          |  0.112% |
| 259  | Maractus           |  0.102% |
Venusaur-Mega moved from PU to UU <-- this is still wonky, right?
Rotom-Heat moved from RU to UU
Sandslash moved from NU to PU
quickrises aren't a thing anymore right? so rotom-h should still be ru

OU

| 52 | Gastrodon | 3.184% |
Will it come back to PU next shift?

| 54 | Latios | 2.855% |
| 55 | Latios-Mega | 2.843% |
Now UU might get Mega Latios, though it won't stay very long

| 57 | Zeraora | 2.800% |
It will be a lot better down in UU
--
UU

| 51 | Arcanine | 3.839% |
NO

| 44 | Rotom-Heat | 4.632% |
It will rise next time for sure

| 52 | Mantine | 3.559% |
| 53 | Darmanitan | 3.526% |
Possible new mons for RU
--
RU

| 61 | Glalie-Mega | 3.307% |
Can NU have another mega?

Apagogie

Zee you later
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Sandslash should be ZU, right?
Yeah and Stoutland too but there is something which looks a bit strange with these shifts.

| 94 | Stoutland | 1.456% |

So, Stoutland is ZU (iirc the cut is at 1,7). However, its usage looks stupidely low for me. Stoutland dropped last month with a quickdrop and I feel its use was counted for the whole month even if it arrived about the 15 Augustus (approximately when the last shifts has been implented). So, I would like to have a confirmation if it's in this way the usage have been recording. If the answer is yes, the usage of Stoutland this month has been a bit manipulated by its quickdrop last month (its usage has been divised by 2). If the answer is no, well, it's just the PU ladder which is weird.

But anyway, it doesnt probably change anything, Stoutland is ZU at least for this month.

A last thing. What is the cut for this month ? If i remember correctly it's 1,7% but someone said on the chat it's 2,24%. If he is right, it means Probopass is ZU too. EDIT : Its 2,28%. Probopass is ZU.

EDIT : Aaron noticed me Granbull is ZU again as well.

Last edited:
The fact that so many PU players still name Mesprit as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" PU pokemon ever only tells you how far PU still is from becoming a serious tier. OU critics have long recognized that the greatest OU pokemon of all times is Heatran, who is not the most used or highest ranked right now, let alone of all times. NU critics rank the highly controversial Slowbro over classical mons who were highly popular in courts around ORAS NU. PU critics are still blinded by ladder stats. Mesprit was the most popular (not true, by the way), therefore it must have been the greatest. OU critics grow up playing a lot of OU of the past, NU critics grow up listening to a lot of NU podcasts of the past. PU critics are often totally ignorant of the PU of the past, they barely know the most used. No wonder they will think that Mesprit did anything worthy of being saved.

Last edited:
The fact that so many PU players still name Mesprit as "the greatest or most significant or most influential" PU pokemon ever only tells you how far PU still is from becoming a serious tier. OU critics have long recognized that the greatest OU pokemon of all times is Heatran, who is not the most used or highest ranked right now, let alone of all times. NU critics rank the highly controversial Slowbro over classical mons who were highly popular in courts around ORAS NU. PU critics are still blinded by ladder stats. Mesprit was the most popular (not true, by the way), therefore it must have been the greatest. OU critics grow up playing a lot of OU of the past, NU critics grow up listening to a lot of NU podcasts of the past. PU critics are often totally ignorant of the PU of the past, they barely know the most used. No wonder they will think that Mesprit did anything worthy of being saved.
This is the most perfect thing I've ever read on this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)