Metagame USUM AG Metagame Discussion Thread

I've been having some success with this team, but is there any way to make it better?
(i hate life orb so plz don't say i need a life orb on any of my pokemon)
On Zygarde maybe run Groundium Z if you're running an offensive DD set and Substitute/Rest/Glare over ESpeed and Protect
For Magearna MDB made a post earlier so you can make those edits
POgre is fine as it is, on Sableye you could run wow over toxic but it doesn't matter that much
Lugia doesn't need two attacking moves, take out CM and run toxic/twave and sub
refresh > wow on darkceus

As a team your team kinda loses to marsh (other than msab) since darkceus isn't max def and mixed LO MRay also looks like a big threat too.

also put life orb on all your pokemon

Reactions: DoW
[/QUOTE]
On Zygarde maybe run Groundium Z if you're running an offensive DD set and Substitute/Rest/Glare over ESpeed and Protect
For Magearna MDB made a post earlier so you can make those edits
POgre is fine as it is, on Sableye you could run wow over toxic but it doesn't matter that much
Lugia doesn't need two attacking moves, take out CM and run toxic/twave and sub
refresh > wow on darkceus

As a team your team kinda loses to marsh (other than msab) since darkceus isn't max def and mixed LO MRay also looks like a big threat too.

also put life orb on all your pokemon
thanks

I've been having some success with this team, but is there any way to make it better?
(i hate life orb so plz don't say i need a life orb on any of my pokemon)
well ur team is rlly bad because what kind of sets are those and y would u run esped sub dd zygarde that mag set is bad because u dont need ice beam when u kill dragoons simply and fluer cannon can do some good damage against ground also if defensive pogre run like scaled rest ice beam sleep talk, have msab 252hp and 252 defense with impish, cm lugia is terribly bad so run like ice beam whirlwind toxic roost and ur eves are correct im saying ice beam instead of sub because of zygarde dd thatt have dragon tail if ur running cm dark have eves max hp and max speed timid and your move set should be refresh cm judge and recover. and your zygarde set if you want dd: dd,thousand arrows, rest dragon tail/ thousand waves. If you want to go defensive run like coil thousand arrows rest and glare or toxic. After you fix all the mistakes i pointed out your team is set

mz edit: Yes the team has massive gaping flaws but maybe try to go for more constructive and coherent criticism and less poorly formatted rant. Starting off "helping" someone with "well ur team is rly bad" is good for nobody

Ghost edit: so what if its poorly formated rant at least it would help and i only fixed the sets i didnt make another team for him, and it is good for someone to tell them that their team is bad and its not criticism. if ya wanna talk to me about this pm on ps

Last edited:
Ok, so this thread got revived from the 26th for incoherent ramblings and double posts, which is basically AG in a nutshell. Anyway just trying to help I'd strongly advise asking Anything Goes room authorities (anyone with a + symbol or above is an auth) for some teambuilding help. Most of them are good players who can help make improve your teams. As we've seen from these recent interactions, AG has a tendency for some people (not naming names) namely, P4ndaK1ng11 to go off on weird tangents that are spoken in English but I still have to put in Google Translate. Another thing I would advise is to not just make a post to quote someone and say thanks. You've recently said that you "don't like life orb" which is fine, but Life Orb is one of the strongest items in competitive pokemon, so closing your mind to using that item because you've had bad experiences with it is not a very smart move imo.
Anyway, I reviewed your team, and managed to come up with this. Hope you like it! n.n

Most of them are good players who can help make improve your teams. As we've seen from these recent interactions, AG has a tendency for some people (not naming names) namely, P4ndaK1ng11 to go off on weird tangents that are spoken in English but I still have to put in Google Translate.
seriously MDB...

Hey, since AG Open is coming to a close, have a couple teams I made when my old ones were lost in the Great Deletion of Early 2019.

Team 1 is Bettah Meta, a soft trick room team, more focused on having fun with arc grass and mega maw than really taking advantage of anything, though it did turn out at least decently solid.

Team 2 is Magic Room Ultra, another fun one, this time with tapu lele and magic room, a move which stops the effects of all items for 5 turns. Using this move and a choice scarf, lele has the unique ability to both outspeed under its own psychic terrain, and has the option to remove the choice scarf temporarily in order to deal massive damage at an opportune moment.

Team 3 is Scarfray Standard, and is exactly as it sounds. I threw it together quick, so I'm sure it can be improved.

Thanks for reading nerds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)