UU Olympus - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
So IB said we'd play at midnight GMT today. It is half an hour past that time and he hasn't replied to my VM nor made any effort to contact me, and is nowhere to be found on IRC or on SU. I specifically delayed plans I had made for tonight to get this done, but now I have to go...

lol nvm he showed up right as I typed this.

nightfox tells me to get on su to play. i get on and pm him, and he signs off the server. this is pathetic.

edit: got luckfucked by this joker, gg, all it took was one crit.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Well it was fun being haxed guys, gl in the finals! Sorry Taamaa, guess outplaying is so 2008.

NightFox

Banned deucer.
nightfox tells me to get on su to play. i get on and pm him, and he signs off the server. this is pathetic.

edit: got luckfucked by this joker, gg, all it took was one crit.

That ch was early in the game,nothing was decided, anyway i´m very sorry i try to compensate it with suicune but was not enough u_u

Tamahome

startling sign
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Well it was fun being haxed guys, gl in the finals! Sorry Taamaa, guess outplaying is so 2008.
No problem bro, tough luck took us out of the tourney, but it was cool to remember how great is ADV UU! GGs, and gl in future rounds Son of Bitches. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)