UU Wi-Fi Tournament: Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i beat pokemonrocks777 5-0. would have been 6-0 if not for a crit on his part.

he used a Suicunt, and a Quagsire in a Safari ball.

i saved the battle, but i guess it doesn't matter.

but who the fuck joins a UU tournament and LEADS OFF with one of the most consistently OU pokemon in 3 generations?

very disappointing battle.
Goes to show people who play OU have no skill.

/thread.

ok so i beat pokemonrocks777 5-0. would have been 6-0 if not for a crit on his part.

he used a Suicunt, and a Quagsire in a Safari ball.

i saved the battle, but i guess it doesn't matter.

but who the fuck joins a UU tournament and LEADS OFF with one of the most consistently OU pokemon in 3 generations?

very disappointing battle.
You should report this to the blacklist. He clearly broke the rule of sticking to tier restrictions.

i don't think it's a blacklistable offense.

buuuut if someone would like to tell me how you can legally have something in a Safari ball, THAT might be his ticket to the blacklist. ;)

i don't think it's a blacklistable offense.

buuuut if someone would like to tell me how you can legally have something in a Safari ball, THAT might be his ticket to the blacklist. ;)
You can catch wooper in the great marsh, so there is nothing illegal about that.

Oh well, then he might just not have known then tiers. Sounds like he's not too much into the metagame

that goes a little past "not knowing the metagame"...

anyway, whatever, over and done with.

good luck to the rest of the participants, and see you in round two. :)

sorry about my battle with Deschain. i did not know Suicune was OU i thought he was UU with the rest of the dogs

and Deschain you D/C me the first game then you beat me.. Then Quagsire is not even close to being hacked.. i caught mine in diamond a long time ago in the Great Marsh.. then i traded it to PT then HG then I taught it blizzard via TM.. also the Azumarill is also no where near the hacking distance point you can teach azumarill Surf in DP then trade it. Perfectly Legal.

NOTE on Balls: when you catch a pokemon with any ball (with the exeption of pal park) it stays in the same ball you threw at it.. on pal park you get a pokeball with the 100% catch rate like a masterball..

why don't you all find a book (called a strategy guide) or website (like serebii.net) and look this crap up i am not going to be a father and do crap for you... and don't ever call me a cheater again... EVER!!!!! I never hacked and never will.... my friend does hack his game and he told me it screw his game up and then he continued hacking and his game froze and then erased his saved data then his game world not work then... that's what you get for hacking you cheaters

sorry about my battle with Deschain. i did not know Suicune was OU i thought he was UU with the rest of the dogs

and Deschain you D/C me the first game then you beat me.. Then Quagsire is not even close to being hacked.. i caught mine in diamond a long time ago in the Great Marsh.. then i traded it to PT then HG then I taught it blizzard via TM.. also the Azumarill is also no where near the hacking distance point you can teach azumarill Surf in DP then trade it. Perfectly Legal.

NOTE on Balls: when you catch a pokemon with any ball (with the exeption of pal park) it stays in the same ball you threw at it.. on pal park you get a pokeball with the 100% catch rate like a masterball..

why don't you all find a book (called a strategy guide) or website (like serebii.net) and look this crap up i am not going to be a father and do crap for you... and don't ever call me a cheater again... EVER!!!!! I never hacked and never will.... my friend does hack his game and he told me it screw his game up and then he continued hacking and his game froze and then erased his saved data then his game world not work then... that's what you get for hacking you cheaters
he didnt mean that you hack.. he just meant that Surf Azu and Blizzard Quag are ineffective as hell and it was tooooo strange to see someone using them

on another note still no response from Cybertron-.-

Hope I can battle with AlexShiny94 tomorrow. He was more active the last week, so when we can't battle, he can get the win.

I ran from Faljner because he sent out a Dragonite. Like honestly, WTF? I have no answers for that with a UU team.

and Deschain you D/C me the first game then you beat me..
yeah i disconnected when i saw a Suicunt, because i thought some random person on my Pal Pad had taken the battle request...since we were meant to have a UU battle.

as soon as you sent out Suicunt, you lost the battle, but i decided to play it out anyway.

i didn't accuse you of cheating, i inquired whether anything in a Safari ball was legal, and it is, so that's fine.

Wow, do people not read the rules. You're through due to an obvious rule break.
So anybody could go in with a full ubers team, and if the opponent runs, they win? That doesn't make much sense. At all.

EDIT: didn't notice you meant falj lost, improper use of "you're"

Anyway, Huy isn't on and I won't be able to get on tommorow, so I have to give the win to him. It's not like I could've won, anyhow.

Update: Last day tomorrow :/ Been trying to reach Merii but I never see him/her on for an extended period of time. I gave time frames of when I would be available but never got a reply back for a specific time. Hopefully we can battle tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)