UU Wi-Fi Tournament: Round One

Status
Not open for further replies.
My DS doesn't connect to WiFi in my college dorm. Sorry, I'm going to have to drop. Hopefully you can find a sub for me.
That sucks, sorry man.... im in the room with calm envy(the guy on the wait list) btw. want me to tell him hes in the tourney????
his team is ready.

Alexshiny94

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
I've PMd Seafunks but he couldn't answer me today, I'm looking forward to playing with him tomorrow or sunday

Damn, there seem to be a lot of inactive players. If players don't get activity posts in by tomorrow they will unfortunately be out, so get organised people.

pokemonrocks and i had initially set up to batte at 8pm (EST) tonight, but it turns out i'm not going to be getting home until later than that.

hoping he can battle around 10pm (EST) instead.

Activity post.

Me and Eminem were originally going to battle yesterday, but he told me he had to work late. He told me he would battle today, but I haven't seen him on yet.

we re-scheduled for 10pm but i haven't seen him yet.

been waiting on for about 30 minutes.

hope he gets here soon!

Skippy the Great versus Eminem = Eminem: 3-0 The battle was hax free on both sides. He just had a better team. GL with the rest of the tourney, Slim.

ok so i beat pokemonrocks777 5-0. would have been 6-0 if not for a crit on his part.

he used a Suicunt, and a Quagsire in a Safari ball.

i saved the battle, but i guess it doesn't matter.

but who the fuck joins a UU tournament and LEADS OFF with one of the most consistently OU pokemon in 3 generations?

very disappointing battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)