VGC 2014 Pokebank Exclusive Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will do chief...hopefully I'll run into the pokes on the top priority list in other forums. Thanks for letting me know about those two this will be my first VGC.

Your Username: JadeX
Your IGN: Ryang
What you need: Ferrothrn 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Relax or Ferrothorn 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish w Knock Off, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed
What VGC Regional you are attending: Singapore Region VGC
Really need this pokemon quite urgently :/
Able to offer back a 5iv jolly shiny landorus w Super power or any other things ( negotiable )
thanks for helping!

Your Username: JadeX
Your IGN: Ryang
What you need: Ferrothrn 31/31/31/xx/31/0 Relax or Ferrothorn 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Impish w Knock Off, Stealth Rock and Leech Seed
What VGC Regional you are attending: Singapore Region VGC
Really need this pokemon quite urgently :/
Able to offer back a 5iv jolly shiny terrakion w Super power or any other things ( negotiable )
thanks for helping!
Knock Off Ferrothorn isn't allowed in this years VGCs, as it turns out. Only Kalos native Pokemon in the Kalos dex may participate. Knock Off Ferrothron must be tutored from B2W2 / isn't kalos native.

yea guessed so :/ Was really looking for one. For a moment, I thought move tutored moves are allowed if the pokemon exist in Karlos. thanks for the clarification

Your Username: The Beejer
Your IGN: BJ
What you need: Perish Song Gastly
What VGC Regional you are attending: VA January 12th

Thanks for your time!

I just found out I cannot ask for a gastly :( I have to breed one first.... I'm doing so now so i can request one on the GTS.
Hold up, you can still search for pokemon you haven't seen a pokedex entry, just scroll to the bottom of the alphabetized list and type in the name of the pokemon you want.

Your Username: Jason D
Your IGN: Jason
What you need: Iron Fist Timburr
What VGC Regional you are attending: VA January 12th

Thanks a bunch!

Your Username: Debo37
Your IGN: Dylan
What you need: Earth Power Deino
What VGC Regional you are attending: The Missouri one if I can free up the time to drive all the way across Kansas!

Thanks so much for doing this everyone, reminds me of why the community on this site is so great. Glad I decided to register after many years of lurking!

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your Username: Debo37
Your IGN: Dylan
What you need: Earth Power Deino
What VGC Regional you are attending: The Missouri one if I can free up the time to drive all the way across Kansas!

Thanks so much for doing this everyone, reminds me of why the community on this site is so great. Glad I decided to register after many years of lurking!
Sent :)

Good luck!

You didn't include the new info in your post at all, but I will let it slip this once. Future people in need, please include this information. Donators, please do NOT give out pokemon to people that forget this information (but don't be a dick about it, just kindly ask for it).

Those are neat, but defog doesn't have too many applications in VGC and Lileep isn't allowed at all. Feel free to help out people with the mons you've been traded from here though!
Thank you sooo much! I will breed some more to donate now in return!

I have plenty of litwicks now if anyone needs one for free!

Im also looking for a dark void smeargle if anyone can lone me one or something

IGN: (star)MGA22(star) Luvdisc lv 15

Last edited:
Your Username: DDawg
Your IGN: Dark
What you need: Earth Power Deino and overcoat+drill run karrablast
What VGC Regional you are attending: SoCal one at Long Beach(hopefully)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Your Username: DDawg
Your IGN: Dark
What you need: Earth Power Deino and overcoat+drill run karrablast
What VGC Regional you are attending: SoCal one at Long Beach(hopefully)
I can get the Deino to you, but I don't have a supply of Karrablast so put the Deino request up first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)