Visualize Your Last.fm History

Carl

or Varl
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
This is really cool.. I could probably play with this all day. First is top artists overall and the second is the top artists from the last 3 months. I haven't used last.fm in months but this is still cool. The second one has such a hodge podge of artists lol.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I like mine because I have listened to everything very equally, so the picture isn't dominated by a few names with some so tiny you can't read them. Parity rules!

Sorry Jedil, it looks like Judicator has unseated you for the throne of listens to the most bad Christian music (but you still listen to the most bad nu-metal, no worries!)

In my defence, most of those Pillar/Skillet/Disciple plays accumulated on Windows Media Player from the time when I used to listen to only like five bands and haven't been totally outweighed by the rest yet.

Last 6 Months. It's fairly accurate. The total one is really obscured from when I only listened to like 5 bands and has some of the biggest ones from stuff I used to listen to falling asleep. This is more accurate.

This is actually a lot different than I expected. I thought I'd have a lot more King Crimson/Porcupine Tree/Pink Floyd, as well as a much bigger Tool and Isis, but besides Radiohead being so big it's representative of my music tastes in general.

It's really interesting how many Smogonites listen to Porcupine Tree/Tool/other modern prog bands.

Judicator, I was mostly kidding in a self-denigrating way because I grew up having to listen to nothing but Christian music for a long while. I still love Calibretto 13, though they are a less well known Christian band, and they are on my chart. Extol is also significantly awesome. Pillar and Skillet are unfortunately so awful. I incidentally saw Pillar "before they got big" (at a small 150 person church camp)...and hated them so much lol

got a question O=

Are the bands you listen to on the radio counted too (because my visualisation looks abit awkward), since referring to some bands, I just listen to them on the radio.

Altmer

rid this world of human waste
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

there you go finally from uni I managed to post this

also mine has GiaA too :O

Yeah they're counted. My entire picture is Last.fm radio only.

Thx, and sry for my late answer since I was checking that..

This somehow doesnt work for me... I just looked up at my picture and there are just the bands that I listened to on ITunes.. I here alot of indie on the radio lately but my picture shows alot of Hard Rock / Post-grunge even though I dun listen to these anymore.

Any solution ?

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Use a shorter time frame? That just means you listened to those bands so much more than you can't see the others anymore.

Bah, link isn't working atm...

I think the charts would be a little better representative if they considered not only play count but time, for example 10 Beatles songs is usually much less than 10 King Crimson (~5-8 songs per ~40 minute album)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)