Vivillon Collection

Resetting doesn't work unfortunately, so yea. :( it's region locked meaning you can't actually do that unfortunately.
You can as long as you change your region-settings before starting the new game. My 3DS is locked to the PAL region and I have access to all of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and large parts of Africa. Because of this I think I can get 13 of the patterns just by restarting. Modern, High Plains, Elegant, Moonsoon and Savanna are the only ones I can't get by restarting, but the 3 first mentioned are already very easy to get through trading.

Thought I'd post my progress here...

I'm up to 11 patterns so far- just missing Marine, Savannah, Sun, Icy Snow, Ocean, Monsoon, and Archipelago. (And of course the Pokeball and Flower patterns.)

Osiris

Glasses Jacket Shirt Man
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
All I need is Monsoon! Anyone want to give that to me? :)

Last edited:
people with the rarer vivillon patterns seem to be able to really milk the system by using their vivillon (which they have unlimited access to) in trades for rare mons.
anyway, so i recently got down to doing this, and noticed my vivillon pattern - jungle - seems to be rather sought after.
anyone who wants to trade for a jungle-pattern vivillon, please pm me. only accepting other vivillon formes, unless you're willing to trade me a spare yveltal or whatnot :P

Status update: I only need 3 more patterns besides the event ones: Sun, Ocean, and Archipelago. If anyone has this as their native form and would be willing to give me one, PM me- I might be able to give something nice in return!

Well, after many hours on the GTS, the PS Trading room, and Serebii's Wifi chat, I have amassed all patterns of Vivillon!

...is what I'd like to be able to say right now. The truth is that one form still eludes me: Archipelago. I saw one on the GTS, but it was asking for Yveltal, which I don't have. And nobody on PS/Serebii has it, so I'll have to keep digging.

I truthfully have no clue what Vivillion class I gain naturally, but I have a Japanese one, and it appear to be an Elegant Vivillion. I also ended up getting a Scatterbug from some random trainer over Wonder Trade, and it looks to be a Modern Vivillion.

UPDATE: just figured out my native Vivillion is Polar.

Last edited:
At last, and for real this time, my collection is COMPLETE! I have obtained all 18 patterns (Minus the two unreleased ones) of Vivillon!

In the center of the Vivillon Ring is my pride and joy; a Level 100 Vivillon that I raised throughout the story from a level 3 Scatterbug, and maxed out its affection in Pokemon-Amie. Thanks to everyone on the GTS, the PS trading room, and Serebii's Wifi chat for trading me the patterns. And the Sandstorm one will be the mascot of my Sand team when Pokebank rolls around!

Hey everyone, my native pattern is Meadow and I can trade those to anyone either as English or German Pokemon. I can also rebreed a Timid CompoundEyes/Friend Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Meadow upon request. Just drop me a PM.

I'm looking for Archipelago, Continental, Jungle, Marine, Ocean, Polar, Sandstorm, Savanna, and Sun Vivillions.

I don't have much, but I can give some 4IV Calm Rotoms for breeding projects I guess?

Native is Modern. (damn you Nintendo why don't you recognize Philippines as a country (I want the archipelago ;-;))

Vivillion... nº 666... should have been a demon pokemon hehe.

My native is Marine and I am searching for Sandstorm, Snow, River, Archipielago, Ocean, Sun, Continental and Meadow.
People in GTS is very shelfis asking for Articunos, Zapdos and those stuff.

I'm looking for Archipelago, Continental, Jungle, Marine, Ocean, Polar, Sandstorm, Savanna, and Sun Vivillions.

I don't have much, but I can give some 4IV Calm Rotoms for breeding projects I guess?

..or can anyone link me a place where they do adopt a scatterbug projects or something dumb like that?.

Hey everyone, my native pattern is Meadow and I can trade those to anyone either as English or German Pokemon. I can also rebreed a Timid CompoundEyes/Friend Guard 31/x/31/31/31/31 Meadow upon request. Just drop me a PM.
Could you breed me a female compoundeyes?

AwesomeFennekin

Banned deucer.
My collection:
Continental, Ocean, Sun, Meadow, Garden, Polar (Thats my pattern BTW) Savanna, Modern, Elegant, Marine.
Got half of them! WHOOP!

Speaking of...
I am in a movement to stop trolls from constantly putting up Elegant Vivillons/Asking for something crazy on the GTS. If you are in the movement, put "SaveVivTrading" in you're GTS message box.

My collection:
Continental, Ocean, Sun, Meadow, Garden, Polar (Thats my pattern BTW) Savanna, Modern, Elegant, Marine.
Got half of them! WHOOP!

Speaking of...
I am in a movement to stop trolls from constantly putting up Elegant Vivillons/Asking for something crazy on the GTS. If you are in the movement, put "SaveVivTrading" in you're GTS message box.
I'm in. How many people do you have so far?

Also, I'm looking for a Savannah Vivillon. I have been trying for days now to find one. I have checked three different IRC chans, four different forums, Reddit, and 4chan. Al have come up empty.

If anyone here has one I will be eternally grateful.

Also, if anyone cares at all, my hometown Vivillon is Modern.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)