was smogon down?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No your computer has lots of anti-Pokémon viruses but they went to hide now you should find them and exterminate them though

You have been in a coma for 10 years. Generation 15 is now out. I suggest you get some reliable information about this new generation from a source like serebii.net.

nah it wasnt down your internet is just terrible
also searching hasnt been disabled but again your internet sucks

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
no, your comp got a virus, and then picked one website, and one website only, smogon, to fuck up on.

you're not the only person to experience this issue, srs. a couple of other people have been saying they couldn't get on smogon for the past week or so.

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
Yes SRS, Smogon was down due to a conspiracy plotted by the haters. Youtubers decided to hack Smogon and it was a success until chaos (aka Superman) showed up and kicked their asses, saving all of Smogonopolis.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I would like to blame Manav95 for all the troubles that Smogon had. After all, he believes that the Serebii is all the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)