Weird Dreams

I felt like making a thread for once.

K, so for some reason everyone I know lived in Manhattan, and there was an apparent apocalypse that involved global flooding underway. I only remember me, a band friend, and the girl that I think is really beautiful all playing basketball, having a great time and laughing. Then I realized that I was going to die without letting her know how I feel. So I walk up to her, and after she picked up the ball, I kiss her passionately. One thing led to another and suddenly I was in the future, we were still here, but she was gone, and I was in Target. I looked around frantically for her and found a girl that looked much like a mix of both of us. Assuming it was my daughter, I walk over to her. She looked demented and somewhat traumatized, and with a thunderclap the flooding began again and it rained inside. Then I went into this room where everything was frozen, looking for something. Looking for her. Also my daughter could shoot ice beams out of her hands (Probably from my brother fighting Twinrova last night). I came to two people whom I recognized from band and asked them where she was. They wouldn't tell me so my daughter froze his torso. He gestured to a van behind him that looked really dark and sleazy. Inside was someone I didn't recognize and her, lying on the bed. The unrecognizable person was holding a cigar and said I couldn't save her. I set my daughter down and then engaged in a really violent battle that I don't remember much. I recall burning his cigar on his cheek or something but he ended up dead. I walk up to her, lying on the bed, and my daughter runs up and hugs my leg. I could hear her crying. I then took ahold of both of them and ended up in this place where all my dreams end up. It was still raining. The last thing I remember from that dream is my love looking at me, smiling.

Wow that was way deeper than it was supposed to be. But yeah discuss.

I have a recurring dream where I'm running away from a boulder (a la Indiana Jones) and I physically can't run, I just go really slow. So I end up dead. Then it skips to a part where I get into a fight with a load of idiot kids and I end up dead because I can't punch fast enough.

Someone said that's something to do with confidence, but meh. I guess I'm not really super confident.

And then I had one a few nights ago with the family car breaking down and Ganondorf standing at the nearest petrol station so we had to run away XD

I dreamt that a Marlena from Days* (also called "the salem stalker") were chasing me and then sliced he top my head like a vegetable and sqeezed a lemon over the remaning of my head and brain.

Thats one of the most weird dreams I have had that I can remember right now. One things that happen a lot in my dreams are that suddenly all my teeth start to fell out and I have to constantly spit out the theeth because they just keep falling off. Oh, I dream nice dreams to but I just can't remember any right now :P

*soap opera

I always get weird dreams after movies or after a day where lots of things ( good/ bad ) have happened.

I dreamt of when I was in the game Halo, and I was all running around dodging bullets and rockets, and then I was driving a banshee, but I had a fear of heights, so then I jumped out of it at a very high elevation, and then I was in Pallet Town talking to a Rattata and he said " Luke, I'm your father. " and then I woke up.

I had a dream where I went to Amerstedam to get some stuff. I hired an illegal guy to steal some stuff from this gangster, and while he was away and I was hiding in my Mom's station wagon with my brother, my brother's entire 7th grade class showed up on a sightseeing tour. The gangster came out of his house with his partner and said "Hey Charlie, come out here. These kids are ours now," although it was in a brooklyn accent. The kids objected but his partner pulled out a machine gun threatened them. My brother opened the door to let a few in to save them, but the ganster saw us. I woke up then.

This is just one, pretty much all my dreams are weird. I once had a dream where I was walking with my cousin on a path mad of wood high in the trees and we saw some migrating lizards. they were all walking the opposite way and dragging miniaturized carnival ride, and the merry go round had a slice cut out of it, like cake.

Every seven years, a black hole (looking like a sphere of Subspace from Brawl) would become visible in the sky, and a wormhole would open up. The wormhole went to and from another universe, and people would travel between the two universes every seven years. I was on a space ship going into the wormhole, and as I went into the wormhole the lighting changed from blue to red, and the ship shook a few times. Our side of the wormhole was called Gemini, and the other side was called Gemina.

I constantly have a dream where i'm a gorilla and i spawn top gold (the bonus room at the end of the upstairs). It's normal at first but then i turn the light switch on and then everything gets all trippy and like the air is wavy and multicolored and what not. I then try to run to the opposite end of the hallway to my closet so i can change clothes but I always get hit by some invisible thing and knocked unconcious (or dead, idk). Then i respawn back in the bonus room

Idk

I've been having a really weird recurring element in my dreams. I'll be running on all fours for a couple of seconds, but then I'll lift up my hands, but keep running, so my face would be like an inch from the ground and my body would be perfectly straight, but I'll be running on my toes. I'll also be clawing at the air with my hands. And for some reason its ridiculously fast.

It's really strange because every time I have a dream involving it I'm in a different situation. For example, the first time I had one I was trying to escape from cops, but we were in a Metro Tunnel, presumably because I had been playing a shit ton of Fallout 3 around then. The most recent time I was in an Olympic race.

I've also tried to do it the way I do in my dreams, but needless to say it doesn't quite work.

I once had a dream where I was in a McDonalds that had a extremely small physciatrists office at the back. I just went into the office and didn't say a word.

Just on my mind since it just happened so I actually remember it - whenever I drink a lot of water or have to piss in a dream, I wake up and have to piss much worse than usual, and it usually tends to come pretty close to my waking up (I woke up with an alarm and it felt like 3 minutes earlier), though sometimes it recurs for like two hours with me wondering why I do not feel sated from having pissed so much already in my dream world.

I've been having these series of weird dreams lately, in which, I'm put into some sort of world (mostly digimon), and I end up having to run from having my heart ripped out, by either Lucemon, or, more recently, Sailor Galaxia...

I must be one warpped indiviual.

For whatever reason, when I'm sick, I always have this dream where my blanket is getting heavier and heavier and the only thing I have to keep myself alive is a toothpick. <_<

My weirdest one is probably my clown dream...

I have this drea where I am in an aquarium, like the ones that are at zoos and such, and all around me are these little children. Inside one of the tanks is a clown, swimming around. Whenever one of the kids gets really loud or obnoxious, I will push it through the glass, like it's jell-o or something, and feed the kid to the clown. It's fairly graphic.

I'm messed up, lol.

2 nights ago i had a dream that my teeth started falling out one by one, while i was trying to eat dinner. after dinner was finished, everyone else started to pick them up and eat them, as if they were dinner mints.

My friend had a dream that the McDonald Clown was chasing him in a 18 wheeler .__.

I had a dream that I was running outside then got ran over my a lawn mower. When I tried to wake up it felt like something was tugging my leg as if I was going into the lawnmower. I tried to move but I couldn't. Cauchemar experience anyone?

Had a dream that my like was a mix of Crash Bandicoot and Pokemon. I was trying to get to the store, but on eof the bosses from Crash Bandicoot was on a Salamence and the Salamence was very fierce. It wasn't evil, just very eager to battle.

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
When I was younger, I would have a recurring dream that an elf lived in my elementary school's bathroom, and sat on a bench just inside the door (not really there irl) and beckon at you with their finger. Needless to say, this scared the shit out of the 12-year-old version of myself. Today, it's just funny.

My dreams aren't so much weird as they are creepy. >_< I always end up murdering someone, usually one particular person whom I have a lot of animosity towards IRL. Wish I knew why that happens.

I also wish I had funny-weird dreams more. Can't seem to recall last time I had one of those.
My friend had a dream that the McDonald Clown was chasing him in a 18 wheeler .__.
That may just be the most disturbing thing I have ever heard.

I had a weird dream. Ever been in that state where you know you are dreaming, but you realize that you're awake. That like....boundary that exists in dreaming. I knew I was in my bed, but I was in my dream.

In this dream, I was getting attacked by a snake. I got bitten in the stomach and then I felt pressure on my stomach(later to find out that the lightbulb above my bed fell on me) and I flipped shit. I got out of my bed and began to yell frantically. Because of the state I was in, I thought I got legit bitten by a snake in my room.

Well, as I get to my door, I realize that I'm awake, and I'm like: "Wait a minute...what am I doing?" Now, it's 3:30 AM and I'm yelling. Needless to say, I woke up the rest of my house.

To top that off, I had a bloody nose(I get those in the winter some time). So, imagine my mom running in to my room at 3:30 AM because I was screaming my nuts off, and seeing me with a bloody nose.

Fun times.

All of my dreams are retarded lol.

This one takes the cake though. I was in a room, not sure where. I had a muffin, and a spatula. i was poking the top of the muffin with the spatula, and it was really mushy. But as i was poking it, I was playing the tune from Nothing Else Matters, a Metallica song (the opening and beginning little acoustic riff there, for those who know it). Then I woke up. I just recently learned the entire song on acoustic, which could be why I heard that specific song. It was still effed up non the less.

I just had a dream where I checked my email and it said my R4DS has arrived. I woke up, and not realizing that that was a dream, I went and checked my front door.

Then I realized that I hadn't checked my email in real life yet this morning.

For whatever reason, when I'm sick, I always have this dream where my blanket is getting heavier and heavier and the only thing I have to keep myself alive is a toothpick. <_<
When I'm sick I have similar dreams...they're the weirdest feeling ever. My most recent one was me thinking I had to pay a lot of money to somethingerother. The only number I remember is 27...anyway, there's this weird "trying to scream but can't make a sound" feeling about it even if the events themselves aren't that scary. Other times I've sleptwalk around my house terrified because when I walked into some rooms a giant rubiks-cube like thing would expand all the furniture (I sleepwalk a lot). The weird dreams recently seem to be centered around having to pay lots of money or having a room multiply lots of times around me; they used to be me watching some kind of weird board-game-esque thing going on floating around in my room where I had a "trying to move but can't, going to lose" feel. Yeah, weird. When I was little my mom used to have to take everything off the walls (paintings/diplomas/mirors especially) in the room I was sleeping in because my mind would play some kind of freaky tricks on me. Thank god I don't have frequent nightmares like I used to!!

I had this dream that the only way to describe it was "painful". In the dream, I had a migraine (I suffer from chronic migraines), and the dream's pain felt "real". The dream's events (which I can't remember) were very long, which made the pain worse.

When I woke up, though, I had a migraine, so that explains it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)