Well, we did it. We've won.

I'm glad everyone understands that the WBC is disgusting, but the way they reported on sexual conversion in such a seemingly merited tone comes off as questionable.

GatoDelFuego

The Antimonymph of the Internet
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
"same-sex couples are invited to visit her Miss. grave and make out so that Phelps's mother will be "pleasured in the afterlife" (by lady spirits, we assume)."

also my god that picture is just hilarious

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I'm a Christian, and I don't support Satanisim, but even I admit that Westboro and his church are being cruel and had this odd act coming. Also, they completely ignore the "love one another" in the bible. We shouldn't be cruel to those we disagree with, but extend our Christian love to everyone. All they seem to do is hate, and they are a reason why less people are Christians.

Well if those people (satanists ) are stupid enough to worship satan then why dont they worship jesus instead, i mean jesus beats satan thats what their holy bible says

Well if those people (satanists ) are stupid enough to worship satan then why dont they worship jesus instead, i mean jesus beats satan thats what their holy bible says

Because from their point of view God is an asshole, and they are revolting against him. To them this is like saying "why didn't the American revolutionaries stay with England, they were a stronger nation." You are entirely missing the point of their religion.

jrp

Banned deucer.
Because from their point of view God is an asshole, and they are revolting against him. To them this is like saying "why didn't the American revolutionaries stay with England, they were a stronger nation." You are entirely missing the point of their religion.
the issue is that the bible is clearly the true book in this world and these people are going against its teachings

Soul Fly

IMMA TEACH YOU WHAT SPLASHIN' MEANS
is a Contributor Alumnus
the issue is that the bible is clearly the true book in this world and these people are going against its teachings

Anyone who isn't a christian goes against it's words.

I cringe that the kind muslim granny next door has a place in hell reserved for her because she disobeys the very first christian commandment.

jrp

Banned deucer.
you people are just unsaved sinners who don't understand the truth spelled out in the bible

I can only hope one day that you, Jonatharp, will know the truth behind the set which contains all other sets, and be able to know the truths of the universe like that the set of primes is infinite.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)