What are the biggest motivators of your life?

Everyone has some degree of ambition or something to achieve in life before they die but a goal without motivation is really nothing but a delusion. So what are some things that really motivate people to keep pushing forward?

As for me my motivation is buffered by this quote by bruce lee - 'Do not fear failure, not failure but low aim is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail' meaning there is admiration and respect to be gained regardless of the outcome.

My niece. Since I lack kids of my own and don't plan on having them for some 10 years, I want to make sure she has opportunities that my sister and I did not, so she's very influential in a lot of the decisions I make.
Awww, power from family! >/////<

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
One of the biggest motivations in my life is my mother. She has given me and my brother so much and has raised both of us on her own since the beginning and still today keeps supporting us, even with all the problems she has and still carries on with. I probably won't be able to repay her everything, but as long as she's alive and conscious I'll keep progressing in life so that she can be sure her efforts were not in vane.

One of the biggest motivations in my life is my mother. She has given me and my brother so much and has raised both of us on her own since the beginning and still today keeps supporting us, even with all the problems she has and still carries on with. I probably won't be able to repay her everything, but as long as she's alive and conscious I'll keep progressing in life so that she can be sure her efforts were not in vane.
ain't parental love powerful! >/////<

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
usually ill run to the hills and back for ten pound just so i can score a bag of weed. so you can say weed/money are my biggest influences to get myself motivated to do something.

my loved ones

energy drinks, pills and cigarettes

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
My baby brother. If anything gives me a reason to keep living it would be him. I am 10 years older than he is and so sometimes I consider him as my own child. Also my boyfriend and my pets.

kilometerman

Banned deucer.
There's this carrot that's always right in front my face but it's just beyond my reach. One day I swear to god I'll get it but it's always just as fast as I am

There's this carrot that's always right in front my face but it's just beyond my reach. One day I swear to god I'll get it but it's always just as fast as I am
Kinda like rainbows, there's always a pot of gold under it but you can never seen to catch up. Feelsbadman.

My father and my best friend Matheus, they were the main people who supported me in whatever situation I went through, especially when I assumed my homosexuality for everyone, while my mother was against my guidance, my father was always defending me. They are special to me! :heart:

#Socialization

My father and my best friend Matheus, they were the main people who supported me in whatever situation I went through, especially when I assumed my homosexuality for everyone, while my mother was against my guidance, my father was always defending me. They are special to me! :heart:

#Socialization
Truly I must say if you want to feel rich just count the number of things money can’t buy!

And family can NEVER be brought with money :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)