Votes: 27 13.0%

• Total voters

jrp

Banned deucer.
write with my right

when I jack off I generally use my left hand, it feels better when I lefty it

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
phil please post yours as incompetent tobes made it anonymous

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
00:20 Tobes I'm curious how many people are like me in this regard
00:20 Tobes I think I'm something of an oddity

And we can't even tell what he is...

bs

tehy

Banned deucer.
Right-handed.

As for the other... I just use whatever's available. Don't really put too much thought into my jacking hand.

tape

i woke up in a new bugatti
right-handed for writing but i can (and often) jack off with my left.

also how come there are so many left-handed/ambidextrous people???

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Jacking off with your non-dominant hand makes sense, how else are you supposed to grab your dick and double click?

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Jacking off with your non-dominant hand makes sense, how else are you supposed to grab your dick and double click?
Yep. Early in my career I jacked with my right, but I broke a finger playing basketball so I went left and have never looked back since.

write with my left do the thing with my right. go minorities!

let's eventually collate the list of euphemisms that people feel they need to use when responding to this question in text form

Right and right.

I have tried jerking it with my left before for the reason fatecrashers stated but it felt very weird and it would of taken ages.

Oh well practice makes perfect ;)

Despite the efforts of numerous teachers over the years to prod me into using my right hand to write, I do pretty much everything with my left hand (except for brushing my teeth)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)