What is mish?

Long ago i asked Woblefet once, the answer ? "mish = mish". Then i asked: what does mish mean in spanish ?. Answer: "mish means mish in english and spanish and any other language." Afther minutes days of google search hard research i have arrived to a different conclusion, mish means mish in english, but also "not" in arabic.
proof.JPG

Last edited:

BP

Upper Decky Lip Mints
is a Contributor to Smogon
Mishimono I'd like to believe that Mish and I are very close. We both frequent the health and fitness room and we played BSS together once upon a time. If there were one man to take over for chaos and pick all of SS I would leave it to my man Mish. His leadership skills are unmatched and chill attitude and humor is great.

LONG LIVE MISH

Kiwi

free فلسطين
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Mish has a great meaning that can not be reached by human understanding. Mish breaks the boundaries of what society is as mish brings out whats best in people. Also (مشمش) Mush Mish in Arabic is apricot
1611013825344.png
Also, 'Mish is a traditional Egyptian cheese that is made by fermenting salty cheese for several months or years. Mish may be similar to cheese that has been found in the tomb of the First Dynasty Pharaoh Hor-Aha at Saqqara, from 3200 BC.'
1611013801990.png

Last edited:

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
The only sex act that honors god
This bastardization of the word "mish" is both unbecoming of a moderator and an offense to anyone who even has a basic grasp of such a beautiful word. Associating the meaning of mish with a sex act demonstrates a cognitive deficiency comparable to stepping in a pile of dog excrement and subsequently cleaning the shoe with your bare hands. Make no mistake - ignorance about mish is understandable and expected as one discovers the truth about the world, but asserting a falsehood in a cheap attempt for likes because "haha funny sex" only reveals your own philistinism.

Consider, for example, what a few seconds of research could avail. Provided below are two acceptable (albeit incomplete) definitions of mish that would make an attempt to capture some of its meaning. Bear in mind that a full appreciation of mish requires intense reflection and thought; to expect a robust definition of mish to be expressed via language is a supertask no human has yet accomplished.

Top definition on Urban Dictionary
Can be dropped at any time to mean anything you want it to mean. Commonly used by high-level pokemon players and people with a high iq. Used similar to , . or even lol.

My humble attempt
mish is the greatest four-letter word ever to be birthed by humankind. Properly understood, "mish" can provide deep meaning and insight to any honest inquirer, and saying mish can elicit joy, courage, and most importantly, a fuller appreciation of life itself.

This is of course all independent from the egregious assertion that God mandates a particular sex position, or that particular sex position is necessary to honor God. Good luck finding plausible Biblical ground to substantiate that claim. As a trivial counterexample, the book Song of Solomon is literally poetry about how much the dude loves having sex with his wife, and vice versa, expressing themselves in all sorts of positions. Consider just a couple short quotations:

Song of Solomon 1:2-4
Oh, that he would kiss me with the kisses of his mouth!
For your love is more delightful than wine.

The fragrance of your perfume is intoxicating;
your name is perfume poured out.
No wonder young women adore you.

Take me with you—let us hurry.
Oh, that the king would bring me to his chambers.
Song of Solomon 7:7-8

Your stature is like a palm tree;
your breasts are clusters of fruit.

I said, “I will climb the palm tree
and take hold of its fruit.”
May your breasts be like clusters of grapes,
and the fragrance of your breath like apricots.

Of course, such an assertion is more understandable, as it plays on a pop-culture understanding of Christian sexual ethics. Be that as it may, applying such a definition naively as was done undermines the awesomeness of the word mish and should not be taken lightly. I appreciate all users considering the answer to OP's question who are able to see through the sheer audacity of such a likening as made by this moderator.

Last edited:
to expect a robust definition of mish to be expressed via language is a supertask no human has yet accomplished.
The fact that every word is like this confuses me as to why everybody treats this supposed ‘mish’ like a god, like a religion. Do you really worship the very words you have control over? The very thoughts you are writing out to explain this proclaimed deity? And why should ‘mish’ of all the possible combinations of the letters of the alphabet, be elevated to such a high place? Please enlighten me, all those who recognize this word as a thing of great worth.

Bro, mish is something the elitist Doubles OU-playing pricks came up with and use (only the elitist ones; obviously, the other doubles OU playerbase could give a fuck), to make themselves look more important than they actually are, and are more smug than they usually are. It's a short form of "Mishimono" or "Mishilolo" or some other user, who is the super elitist idiot that presides over these fools, and lends this garbage credence.

And before you dipshits start throwing around words like "player-hater" or something else the so-called above-the-regular-fray players usually use to describe the 'others'(so to speak), prove me wrong.

Kalalokki

is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sprite Leader
Bro, mish is something the elitist Doubles OU-playing pricks came up with and use (only the elitist ones; obviously, the other doubles OU playerbase could give a fuck), to make themselves look more important than they actually are, and are more smug than they usually are. It's a short form of "Mishimono" or "Mishilolo" or some other user, who is the super elitist idiot that presides over these fools, and lends this garbage credence.

And before you dipshits start throwing around words like "player-hater" or something else the so-called above-the-regular-fray players usually use to describe the 'others'(so to speak), prove me wrong.

DaWoblefet

Demonstrably so
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Researcheris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin

get MISHED kiddo

mish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)