what kinds of a person are you?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
B5FC7800-52C3-4A77-B9D3-48365B12CEDE.jpeg

Results definitely would have been different pre-college but I’ve gotten a lot more outgoing and risky since shifting to college. Kind of a lame test that kind of just asks “do you have social anxiety” like 20 times

EV

Banned deucer.
Funny, friendly, approachable, sarcastic, naturally introverted but can flex extroversion when necessary. Overall a pretty cool dude!

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
07BB758C-56D8-4DD1-97AE-B92555312A37.jpeg

I can’t remember what I usually get but this is different to the one I’ve gotten on every previous taking of this test.

Asheviere

Banned deucer.
ENFP. When I did this test a few years back I got 90%+ on I and T, which made this result pretty surprising honestly.

In Socionics, Logical Intuitive Extratim. In Myers-Briggs, ENTJ.

By the way, "boss who is obsessed with being bigger, seeks to micromanage you, make you organize your work (and gives you shit for being disorganized), and dictates orders" is ESTJ. The ENTJ is an explorer and roleplayer who is even more disorganized than the INTP slacker.

The ENTJ is basically Shikamaru. The ESTJ is basically Mother Gothel.

Apparently I am a "Campaigner" (ENFP-T)
And according to this site:
1- I am observant (Lol no kidding I am training to be a detective)
2- I am energetic
3- I am good at communicating (idk about that)
4- I am good in long distance relationships
5- I am going to be a very good parent (Always wanted to be a mom lol. In the FUTURE)
6- I feel more than I think (guess that's true, too)

They got me O.o

Reactions: DKM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)