What type of people do you NOT get along with?

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I can't stand people who think they're better than others. Sure, we all really do, for whatever reason. You know your smarter than x person, or look better than x person... But the people that show that off and turn in to arrogant, conceited jerks make me angry.

The funny thing is they usually have no friends because of their attitude... Pretty ironic if you ask me.
I used to be an arrogant asshole myself, but I eventully realized that is no way to make friends. Also, many people who think they are "above us all" are often bested by another person. Overall, people who put down others for reasons of arrogance really strike my nerve!

I try not to "hate people", no matter what the incident.

Try.

I just don't like people who say mean things about others or who take things too seriously. Or who misuse the term "racist".

And that's pretty cool, Lexite, that you went to school with Oprah and Obama and shit.

People who act stupid on purpose.
People who attempt to steal my class clown position.
Trolls that succeed against me.
People who act materialistic when they aren't and just do it to make people talk.
Stupid people who stick by their opinions.

Olie said:
I dislike those who really do nothing on their own and get all their success by doing under the table shit.
Also, those who make you feel bad if you're not as good at something that they excel at.
bro aren't your parents rich? if so the first applies to you ahahahaha
jk

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Pretty much anyone on the internet.

When I'm on the internet...I feel an inherent urge to be hostile and mean to everybody.

Doesn't matter if you're cool, smart, dumb or a tool.

I'm gonna fuck with you.

Pretty much anyone on the internet.

When I'm on the internet...I feel an inherent urge to be hostile and mean to everybody.

Doesn't matter if you're cool, smart, dumb or a tool.

I'm gonna fuck with you.
Do it rough, do it hard, just fuck with me.

I feel hate is such a strong word, but I find the people who I dislike are in general; fickle, very loud, right wing, racist, homophobic, whiny, bullies, intolorent, people who like Banksy just to say they like Banksy, and people who have big egos. This list makes it seem like I hate everyone, and I don't. I don't know many people who fit into these catagroies and I'm happier for it. The dislike of people who say like Banksy is more of an irritation then a hate, but I find it damn annoying.

I hate people who act tough in front of their friends.

heres an example, today i was at school at the dinner hall i got something to eat and sat down this guy called Kyle who i like asks me for money i had some loose change so i gave him it all nice (i didnt really need it anyway) when i left he came up to me and started walking with me and my friend then when he saw this guy called Jack he went over i said bye all o.k, me and jack really dislike each other so kyle walks up to me and starts punching my arm, about ten times jack says "get in there Kyle" he then walks away and starts laughing with Jack, you see i dont care that i gave him money its that when im on my own hes all nice to me then as soon as one of his mates come along he acts all hard to impress them, and those are the people that annoy me.

I like Banksy. He's a good Bristol boy, and the city is a much nicer place for it.
I have no problem with Banksy, I think it's a nice change from people just writing their name illegibly on walls, and I think many of his works, such as the man hanging from a window and the moving chicken nuggets, are very witty and I like how he occasionally walks into the tate and just hangs pictures up. However I have a problem with people who like Banksy, because they think it's cool to like him, not because they appreciate his work.

I really dislike people who cannot be brought to make observations and subsequently and apporpriate conclusion, even when you spoonfeed them.

I also hate adults with imaginary friends, unless their justification is sound. It almost always is not.

Aldaron

geriatric
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Yea true gorm, that's an annoyingly increasingly pattern I'm noticing recently.

Not just sarcasm and irony but feigned intelligence mixed with both.

So irritating.

ok ive thought about it now. Anyone that isnt a hooker. I wish i had a job still, i miss spending all my pay on cheap hookers. Hookers are like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get

People that are overly opinionated. Some people are quite sure that their opinion on anything is obviously the only viable one, even if it changes from day to day. They refuse to accept being wrong and irritate the crap out of anyone they don't manage to intimidate. This applies even if they are right, as it's the general attitude.

People with no respect for authority. Anyone who seems to think they are beyond everyone else. For example: students that are rude and unco-operative with teachers, people who call police "pigs", anyone who has no respect for older people - that sort of thing.

Generally just people who are convinced of their own superiority.

EDIT:
Hookers are like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get
I'm assuming you mean what I think you do. :D

I cannot stand:

1) stupid people
2) overly religious people (1 and 2 often go hand-in-hand)
3) arrogant people who are also incompetent and can't back it up
4) assholes who say/do things just to get a negative reaction from others
5) stubborn and closed-minded people (often goes together with 1 and 2)
6) people that abuse animals

Probably many others.

I don't think everyone who hates the police does so just to conform to a stereotype/look cool - people have valid political and personal reasons (I'd just forgiven the police for treating my case horrendously when six of them kicked the shit out of me, locked me up for drunk and disorderly and when I asked for a drink of water they laughed and told me to drink out of the toilet). police = def equals pigs.
I guess in my place I don't like older people who think they deserve respect just because they're older - in no way am I equating lack of respect for them as a person to being deliberately obnoxious/unhelpful/kicking the shit out of an old lady to steal her zimmer frame. I guess I tend to associate it with various feminist things.
Oh, and I really don't like anyone who thinks feminist automatically equals misandrist. That's like stereotyping an entire social class just because a small group of them causes problems.
And I hate with a passion this girl I spoke to the other day; 'I'm proud to be called white british so why aren't black people proud to be called (BAN ME PLEASE)s'. I don't even think there's a *name* for that sort of logic.

Malfunction

nice desu ne
I really hate people who think they are funny although they're not. And people who just want to be your friend when you don't want them, just like when you keep ignoring the guy as best as you can, but he wants to get along with you. Oof.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)