What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
Well Water Groudon is finished, and like I said I'm none too happy with the design. It looks like a larval sea-dwelling Groudon if anything. :(

Dragon Ditto coming later, I have another work to do before that...

YEAH I DUNNO. That's my take on Ground-Kyogre. Will do a water-Groudon maybe.

Your designs are cool, KoA, but one nitpick on your ground-Kyogre- if I didn't already know, I don't think I would have identified it as ever being a Kyogre. X); Still awesome arts, though.

And on the other side, I admit that my Kyogre design is pretty terrible since it's barely a step away from being a recolor. Sigh. Well, I was trying to give it a kinda 'clay golem' bent. That tail needs work, though. And my lineart. IT'S MY FIRST TRY AT A TYPESWITCH DON'T HURT ME o.o;

KOA, I think the Aqua-don should have more of a bulge in it's body around the flippers and taper off towards the tail. The lack of muscle/body mass by the flippers makes it look mechanical, since a biological creature would need extra body mass in that area to accommadate the muscles needed to move the flippers.

A nice work mutant, I like really like the sandy texture. Why not take it all the way to the point where you can see specks of sand falling off the creature?

Ground Kyogre intrigues me, I might give it a shot later. I can see its tail turning into a shovel shape, which can be used for flinging mud/sand at its opponents. The front fins it has already look like mole claws too, sort of.

Not sure about Groudon though, it's so bulky it's hard to imagine making him look hydrodynamic without diverging too much from the original design. Maybe just a fat monster thing that walks around on the bottom of the sea or something. :T

Some really cool entries here. Both of the Kyogre were awesome. That Yanmega is superb too. :toast:

Wow. That Gallade is incredible.

This is a little doodle I made after I saw someone mistype Pidgeot.

Water typed Pidgeot: Pidgyacht.

I... I took a look at the last few pages of this thread.

I think my brain exploded.

...can somebody call an ambulance?

That Pidgeot gets 10/10 for originality, oh man lol

Dark Gallade is awesome. Does it remind anyone else of metal Sonic? The fact that they look alike only serves to make it more awesome. :pimp:

hey I just downloaded ps for free, yay
since I have it, I might as well use it
so speaking of water-types, water-type ditto

creative I know
it's probably been done before, too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)