what's stopping you?

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
That shitty post you wanted to make? Your crush you wanna ask out? The nasty DM you want to send to your foes? That ladder run you wanted to make? What's stopping you? This is not a rhetorical btw, share with the class!

That shitty post you wanted to make? Your crush you wanna ask out? The nasty DM you want to send to your foes? That ladder run you wanted to make? What's stopping you? This is not a rhetorical btw, share with the class!
Help me i had all my Crazy Bones stored in credit suisee safety deposit!!!! Where are they??? Bank is not returning my calls… i’m in ruin…
Are they gone? All of Them? Even the neon yellow one…????

i call and i call and all that happen is something that sound like “herbert käserei du hast die stinkerei erreicht” please help me these are my life passion… and i do not even talk the swiss…

Yeah people like me. Sorry, but a spork is clearly inferior to the SPLAYD

The only thing stopping me from getting a Splayd is needing more money. Lack of money is pretty good at stopping things in my experience! Should make that a Pokemon move! Oh wait

:sv/gholdengo:
Okay but how does it combine the knife into it without cutting you. Whenever you use silverware, you always come in contact with essentially the entire thing. Your hand covers the handle part, and your mouth the utensil part. Put the knife on the utensil part, you're sticking a sharp object in your mouth. Have it in the other end, you're holding a sharp object (and to use it you have to grab the food covered end). If you dull the knife so it can't cut you, then it's just a bad, dull knife that won't be as good as you want it. People are trying to hard to shove all utensils into 1, when the better solution is to take the hit and have 2 utensils. And when you do that, you also get the added benefit of being able to hold the food in place while you saw at it with the knife. Without that extra utensil you can't do that. Overall though, the spork part of the Splayd is designed really well. Most sporks are mistakenly more spoon than fork, whereas this product is more fork leaning and is, as such, actually good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)