Why is it down, AGAIN!?

Every single day for the past, week and a half I believe, PS has been down. It is usually down during the day PST and every once in awhile up at night right as I am going to bed... Are we ever going to see this fixed or no? Cause I cant seem to find updates on this stuff at all.

Zarel

Not a Yuyuko fan
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Programmeris a Pokemon Researcheris an Administrator
Creator of PS
It's no longer down, afaik. I haven't fixed all the issues, but it should be mostly playable right now.

ATM, it's not working. However, these down-times are good because we can't spend ALL our time on PS, can we? ^.^

Yah, it is currently down. And I don't mind some downtime, all games have it. It just seems like, atleast for me, everytime I want to go on or am available to go on, it is down, and then right as I am about to goto bed or do something, it randomly starts working, and it just sucks haha.

can someone finally explain why am i getting this
You have been disconnected - possibly because the server was restarted.
? And then cant reconnect for the next few hours sometimes? Is it me or everyone?

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
can someone finally explain why am i getting this ? And then cant reconnect for the next few hours sometimes? Is it me or everyone?
No you are not the only one, I haven't been able to get on PS! since Zarel announced the server was back up.

Others, like mingot, have been on for the past few hours without problem. Zarel is looking into the problem as we speak.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)