NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

The only thing I'd really get from this is that Asek is town... and that's just because of the mechanics. Any argument provided could just get wifom'd to death.
Fair Enough; I'd consider that it probably means at least a couple of scum have played with him before but it's also a 7-person team so Wow What A Surprise
  1. Aura Guardian
  2. Whydon BLOODYRAIN10001
  3. Asek
  4. #MAGiCVLGiRL_TRVP_B3VTZ
  5. Flyhn
  6. bonerman
  7. WaterLily3
People I haven't played with/seen play before. Don't wanna masstag but if there's anything about how y'all play you think I should know lmk. Left Prims in here b/c although I remember actually 2 games I've played w/ them there's not much I remember from either of those. In one ik they were scum and in the other town, so I might go back and read those?

Think there's also a few people I just don't have much meta on, either 'cause I've only done one game with them or because they just don't post. :squint:

Think I might've misinterpreted WaterLily saying they haven't played before? I took your response to mean this was your first game of Mafia overall but you seem at least semi-familiar with the game?

People I haven't played with/seen play before. Don't wanna masstag but if there's anything about how y'all play you think I should know lmk.?
I'm a fraud and terrible and am only playing out of obligation to Popcorn as the first popcorn game here was one of my better performances.
AND i haven't played a legit NOC in years, so add a healthy dose of rust to that too

>something something notes about yourself
I've played a lot of games on Kongregate, but that was a long time ago
much slower meta there so I may not post that much, plus, there isn't a ton to analyze with this format of mafia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)