NOC Why Is There A Gun In My Popcorn? 2: Old Country Boogaloo [GAME OVER Town Wins]

I don't like AG because he took all the time to calculate chances to win but contributed little.
Mew2 read is nullish than scumlean tbh. But I think there is 1 scum between DS and Clarinet. And I trust DS more than Clarinet.
Bonerman has townish vibes but I'm not quite sure on him.
Fenrir felt good in the beginning but he started to post less. Though I like him.

I hope nulls will post more in the future.

Do you think Clarinet is town?
Yeah I think clarinet is town atm, though some of his posts give me pause. I already know that town!clarinet is pretty omgussy so ofc he would jump on samo and DS. Rn I'm kind of null on DS but I guess I can see where DS is coming from on pressuring clarinet.

What do you think about Jalmont and nadroj?
I want to see more from both of them. Jalmont had some nice things to say to Flynn but being a nice person isnt ai. Jordan is a bit tougher to read for me because some of his posts were a little fluffy but when he was posting it was still very early in the day and I think he could develop either way rn.

I'm saying I was pumped enough regardless of alignment to write the methods (program) to do the probcalcs even before the game started. That's it. If you refer to getting people talking as "gamestart," then only a portion of the credit, I assure you, and as a rebuttal to the claim that I wasn't doing anything.

maybe putting fenrir in townlean is a bit out there but I think it’s more just a gut read? his wall posts have a towny feel to them imo

I debated putting lily in scumlean but they just seem sort of clueless? I think as the game goes on I’ll be able to read them better? they’re confusing af

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)