Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
I'll need damage calculations and you should both provide them in your own defense.

And I really suggest that instead of arguing you post facts and calculations.

Matter of fact, to clear up stats you two should go into a trade NOW.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
GogoSan, next time you report somebody as a hacker, at least pay attention to move details such as dragon dance and other stat changers.

I'll need damage calculations and you should both provide them in your own defense.

And I really suggest that instead of arguing you post facts and calculations.

Matter of fact, to clear up stats you two should go into a trade NOW.
Ok yes that is a better idea because i am unsure how to do this damage calculator
Well i have to leave for work in about 15 minutes so gogo are you going to trade with me or not

Staross doesn't take down on stone edge of a Gyarados after a dragon dance so can you explain why my shaymin takes down with more hp and def? Salamence max def but not max def spe and shadow ball of mismagius stabbed just 30% lol... who can go on to see my infernape?

Dude it has been like 2 hours How do we know you didn't just train your infernape just now or anything like that? I had more than one dragon dance.

Sorry for intruding but I can solve this issue if both of them send me the evs/ivs of their pokemon and the stat changes that apply.

I'll run the damage calculations and post them here.

Wondering if I can be moved onto Probation as well. Though, my DC was intentional, I admit. I did soon regret my actions before being blacklisted and offered him a win as compensation and/or for redemption. Well, that's all I got. Hopefully you(the Smogon Moderators) will take this into consideration. =/

I want to back up Away because i have battled him a lot following his blacklisting, and we haven't had any connection problems
thank you

I'm not entirely sure this is the right place for this. In fact, I'm relatively certain it isn't, but I hope it's okay that I post it here. Apologies if it isn't, I just didn't think it had any chance of being noticed in the Battle Me Thread.

Anyway, this is an issue that has been bothering me for some time, and I've had to quit multiple battles because of it. The issue I'm talking about is the difference between legal hacks and illegal hacks.

Shiny Electivire with Follow Me
Dragon Dance Salamence in a Quick Ball
Counter Gengar in a Dusk Ball

These are not legal pokemon, yet I have encountered pokemon similar to these on multiple occasions, including by people who don't even say they are using hacks. If it isn't obvious already, pokemon like this are unfair to use because the opposition will assume they cannot carry moves that they, in fact, have. For example, I played a VGC match against somebody who led with a Shiny E-vire and something else. Since E-vire didn't threaten my pokemon, I focused my attacks on his partner, knowing that there is no such thing as Shiny XD pokemon, which is how E-vire gets Follow Me. But lo and behold, he used Follow Me, rendering my attacks relatively useless (so I instantly D/C'd). Anyway, pokemon like this should definitely be illegal because of how they can change the course of a match. IMO something should be written in the OP of the Battle Me thread addressing this issue so that people aren't duped by illegal combos anymore, and so that hackers are aware of what moves the can "legally" hack onto their pokemon. Let me know what you think, mods and others.

Once again, I apologize if this seems out of place. It does indirectly concern the Blacklist though, I suppose.

Anyway, pokemon like this should definitely be illegal because of how they can change the course of a match. IMO something should be written in the OP of the Battle Me thread addressing this issue so that people aren't duped by illegal combos anymore, and so that hackers are aware of what moves the can "legally" hack onto their pokemon. Let me know what you think, mods and others.

Once again, I apologize if this seems out of place. It does indirectly concern the Blacklist though, I suppose.
If you hacked any of your Pokemon for any reason make sure to mention it before your battle. You will be infracted if you are caught otherwise.
Need i say more?
Hackers are never going to bother folowing the rules. I no longer waste my time trying to blacklist poeple for these small (yet, sometimes fairly important) details.

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Well, regardless, I added some text to the battle me thread to make sure that people know that the "legal hacks" thing is infractible and to give some examples of blacklistable offenses such as the ones Diesel mentioned.

EDIT: And people, report this sort of thing here. This is not directed at you, Diesel, but folks who like to accuse directly in the battle me topic. Don't. It moves so fast that we (the mods) can't really read every single post there. So if there is an issue like this do the following --

Get your shit together. Don't come here with half assed information. We want real explainations and damage calcs if necessary.

Try to go into a trade with the other party (when you suspect hacked stats/EVs). If they refuse, make a note of that fact when presenting here.

Finally, post.

@BlakBlastoise - People who aren't knowledgeable about obtaining Pokemon (such as people who hack them) might not realize or think to research what combinations of shininess/poke balls/ and moves are actually legal, so Mingot's addition to the Battle Me thread hopefully just brought this to the attention of some of them. I don't really care if they're hackers or not, to be honest, I just want to have a fair match. Also, now if people don't follow this rule, they can't say they didn't know (and get away with it). Basically I was just sick of having illegal combos ruin my matches, so I thought it was worth saving other people the same annoyance.

@Mingot - Thanks :D

To return on Magicmike09 there and his hacks: thus his Salamence if it has max pv and defense max with 31ivs my gyarados makes him that dammage with stone edge:
Min: 214 avg: 233.62 Max:252 How he can that his salamence sets that 50 % and I doubt that it has 252evs hp and def and 31ivs...
Infernape jolly with 346 of lives slower than Charizard not scarf...
His Gyarados after a DD and with life orb takes down my Shaymin without HP while he(it) has 329PV and 221 of def. Dégats: min: 243 avg: 264 max: 286...
Voucher I think that you understood...

To return on Magicmike09 there and his hacks: thus his Salamence if it has max pv and defense max with 31ivs my gyarados makes him that dammage with stone edge:
Min: 214 avg: 233.62 Max:252 How he can that his salamence sets that 50 % and I doubt that it has 252evs hp and def and 31ivs...
Infernape jolly with 346 of lives slower than Charizard not scarf...
His Gyarados after a DD and with life orb takes down my Shaymin without HP while he(it) has 329PV and 221 of def. Dégats: min: 243 avg: 264 max: 286...
Voucher I think that you understood...
first off, people can't understand half of the things you're trying to say.

What's Pv btw unless I'm missing something here?
Like I said before, Pm me your exact stats or go into a trade and I'll do the calculations and post them here.

I'm trying to say that magicmike's charizard is hack, because it his faster as my infernpae jolly with 346 speed and his charizard is not scarf because in first he used flammethrower and just after he used dragon pulse. That's all and I'm french so sorry for my bad english :(

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I was under the knowledge that it was legit, since that's what the guy who traded it to me told me. I had no way of knowing it was hacked, since no one responded to my need of a hack check. I traded it to Daniel thinking it was a legit pokemon, but apparently it's not. And in all fairness, it was actually a "gift" to him, for the troubles they had during the first day of thier trade thread. The true "trade" pokemon was my Raikou, which I believe is legit, since he did not say my Raikou was hacked.

I was under the knowledge that it was legit, since that's what the guy who traded it to me told me. I had no way of knowing it was hacked, since no one responded to my need of a hack check. I traded it to Daniel thinking it was a legit pokemon, but apparently it's not. And in all fairness, it was actually a "gift" to him, for the troubles they had during the first day of thier trade thread. The true "trade" pokemon was my Raikou, which I believe is legit, since he did not say my Raikou was hacked.
Yeah, the Raikou is legit, I know since I was Daniel`s hackchecker, however, the Bliss is a hack, and Monk, remember, if somthing seems too good to be true, it probably is, you shouldnt have traded it if you doubted of its legitness

San_Pellegrino

the eternal dreamer
is a Team Rater Alumnus
At the time, I believed Blissey was a legitimate event. I obviously don't hack, because from your post, it can be affirmed that my raikou was indeed legit. I was simply the victim of a guy out on the internet trying to trick kids and adults likewise into thinking they were getting a real event, but instead getting a hack

Monk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)