Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well how much damage should it have done with 265 Def. and 293 H. And also if you could who would be right in this dispute because I feel that there is no way possible it could have done that much damage.

who says i use legal hacks? ==
and i didnt have him what are you on
the two pokemon alive on my side at the end were my floatzel and umbreon

Wait, can I see your Infernape quickly? I just want to see its stats.

EDIT: Do either one of you have the battle video recorded?

Oh yes, a DC at the end got rid of the proof. That's just perfect isn't it!? Well if I get to quickly see the Infernape I will be able to run a damage calculation that we can all agree to.

UN: Tsykia
FC: 1205 2714 7338

Reason: Max EVs
Did 224 damage to my Infernape with his Scizor with only ONE swords dance with quick attack when my infernape is Physical defense infernape and should've easily shook off that move but instead killed him in one move when damaged from my life orb, he also survived a flametrower. He desereves to be banned, I damage calced and everything and it only shoulve done 141-162 damage to me not 224.
+2 Technician LO Quick Attack from Scizor, against a 252/252 Infernape (since I don't know the Infernape's exact spread):

182 - 215 damage; 61.1% - 70.4% after one LO recoil.

Odds are, your EV spread is different than 252/252 (seriously, who the hell runs that on Infernape?), but seeing as how you admitted to LO recoil before, I don't see why Quick Attack shouldn't have brought a 90% 'Nape to under 40%. Also, this calc assumes perfect IVs on both ends, and Wi-Fi battlers don't necessarily have flawless Pokemon at their disposal. Perhaps a defensive IV was lower than expected?

EDIT: I didn't see the above stuff about Infernape being Lax. Here is the new calc (same scenario, with Infernape lacking HP EVs and being Lax instead of undefined nature):

166 - 196 damage; 66.7% - 76.9% after one LO recoil.

So, it seems that the second calc showed MORE damage dealt, despite being accurate in terms of EVs and natures. I remain unconvinced that Scizor should not have been able to inflict that kind of damage.

He uses legal hacks. During this time, he could easily just be changing the EV's of his savs.

I would just consider this, and consider the "stat check" proof thing irrevelant. I am not saying he is lying, but its just something he could be doing right now.

Lets just come across a peaceful solution.

He uses legal hacks. During this time, he could easily just be changing the EV's of his savs.

I would just consider this, and consider the "stat check" proof thing irrevelant. I am not saying he is lying, but its just something he could be doing right now.

Lets just come across a peaceful solution.
I will agree and say this never happened but I still want to know how much exact damage it should've done because I know you probably don't believe me, so I still want to do the trade to know exact statistics.

I will agree and say this never happened but I still want to know how much exact damage it should've done because I know you probably don't believe me, so I still want to do the trade to know exact statistics.
My above post shows the relevant calcs.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
This looks like a he-said/she-said kind of mess. I'm not confident that you have all the details right, so I am not going to take any action at this time.

The EV Spread is 6 HP / 252 Defense / 252 Speed
The IV Spread is 31 / 24 / 31 / 31 / 28 / 31

Stats : 294 HP / 237 Attack / 265 Defense / 244 Sp. Atk / 157 Sp. Def / 315 Speed

Also are you including SR Damage or LO Recoil.

Running a damage calc with everything you are he could have hit 224 on your Infernape if you include LO Recoil on the Infernape. It actually would do between 195-226. If you are using SR Damage instead of LO Recoil then it would be between 203-233.

Running a damage calc with everything you are he could have hit 224 on your Infernape if you include LO Recoil on the Infernape. It actually would do between 195-226. If you are using SR Damage instead of LO Recoil then it would be between 203-233.
Without LO damage on Infernape and he had no SR set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)