Wi-Fi Blacklist: as of January 30th, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no battle video so I can not tell if you are including LO Damage or not. I'm sorry, I am assuming that your Flamethrower which killed the Scizor is included in the LO recoil.
This is not about the battle anymore this is shear curiosity now, he had no SR and he did 224 w/o LO recoil.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Folks, this argument is getting nowhere and nothing will be done and others getting involved that shouldn't have now been infracted. You are only making matters worse. Any further squabble regarding this and you shall get infracted. Good night.

I want to report CheeseOfCracker as a disconector in battle

I almost win the battle then he DC'd when i kill his infernape with my skarmory

Then I VM him but he didnt reply

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
i'd like to make note that Walby uses hacks and doesn't announce it. weather a Azelf in a Cherish ball is legal or not, i don't know.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=54446&u2=24294

he never replied.

i don't want him necessarily blacklisted, but just in case he keeps it up, here's the first offense.
It may be a legit azelf that he stupidly caught in a cherish ball, but most likely he was to lazy to change the pokeball in pokesav.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
Technically a pokemon caught in a cherish ball is considered an illegal hack even if the nature and IVs may be legit although I've recognized that the AR code for infinite balls does also include the likes of a cherish ball & safari ball as we yet still discourage the use of those. My suggestion is if you have cherish balls or such in your bag, only use them for releasable pokemon or simply toss all of them. A warning has been posted on Walby's wall.

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Technically a pokemon caught in a cherish ball is considered an illegal hack even if the nature and IVs may be legit although I've recognized that the AR code for infinite balls does also include the likes of a cherish ball & safari ball as we yet still discourage the use of those. My suggestion is if you have cherish balls or such in your bag, only use them for releasable pokemon or simply toss all of them. A warning has been posted on Walby's wall.
The Battle Me rules specifically lists exceptions for Pokemon for which the Poke Ball gives no information on the moveset. Cherish Ball Azelf can slide.

EDIT: Hmmm, perhaps we should make this clearer? There's no mention regarding Cherish Balls in the exception, but it does mention that things like Infernape in Dusk Balls are fine.

Reporting Walshy for using hacks (a Scyther in a Cherish Ball) and not mentioning it in his/her signature, I know it's hacked because it's nicknamed (Green Bean), also he/she didn't mention it in his/her signature.

Wild Eep

pet pet pet
is a Forum Moderatoris a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
I put Walshy on the Battle Me hackers' list. An independent investigation revealed the Pokemon is not only poorly hacked, but also has the egg move Reversal, which breaks this rule:

Keep in mind that if you are caught with illegal Pokemon you will be blacklisted. Pay particular attention to move combinations and Pokeballs. If you use a Pokemon that is not in a normal Pokeball and then use an egg move you are in violation of this rule as smart players can and will use the absence of a normal Pokeball to predict a lack of egg moves.

I'll make this quick. I'd like to nominate SparkySparkyBoomMan for the disconnector's blacklist. I was sweeping with my Jirachi and got a rather unnecessary critical hit towards the last portions of the sweep. Upon the critical hit happening, the disconnect occured. Here are the various PM's made to and from. I tend to send rather terse messages in situations like these:

bearsfan092 said:
Yeah, you were getting swept, and I got a crit that probably didn't matter in the overall outcome. That does not warrant intentionally disconnecting. Explain yourself.
SparkySparkyBoomMan said:
I had a power serge and all my power went out. But yea you did win xD
bearsfan092 said:
I truly do not believe that. Either way, get on, start a battle, and run. It's the way we do things around here.
We? Lmfao whos we? And what are you going to do if i dont big guy?
bearsfan092 said:
Blacklisting.
oh no! :O

How long does it take before you get unblacklisted?
Or is there something I have to do because its not fair that the one time I disconnected because I was losing all day and I didnt think my oppenent would make such a hassle out of it . I wouldve apoligized but he didnt even give me the chance. Right away he said he would report me and started cussing. So I got mad and didnt even take him serious. In the end I guess it was my fault but I would like to get unblacklisted.

I would like to report Spika for stealing pokemon. It has been a long time (3 weeks) but please tell me if I have to give him more time.

Spika cloned for me and was really nice then asked if he could Ev train for me. I said okay and I game him six pokemon to ev train.

The 6 pokemon were:
RaytheKip's Groudon -112 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Def / 136 Spe [Rock Polish/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Dragon Claw] {Taken by Spika}
Shizzle's Nidoran -80 Atk / 252 SpA / 176 Spe [Super Power/Earth Power/Ice Beam/Thunderbolt] {Taken by Spika}
AromaFlora's Raquasa -32 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD / 216 Spe [Dragon Dance/Outrage/Earthquake/Overheat] {Taken by Spika}
AromaFlora's Bulbasaur -252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe [Swords Dance/Power Whip/Earthquake/Leech Seed] {Taken by Spika}
AromaFlora's Cresselia -252 HP / 148 Def / 40 SpD / 68 Spe [Reflect/Light Screen/Lunar Dance/Thunder Wave] Extra Credit if you give me a Light Clay {Taken by Spika}
AromaFlora's Uxie -252 HP / 4 SpAtk / 252 Def [Stealth Rock/U-Turn/Yawn/Psychic] Extra Credit if you gibe me another copy with Thunder wave instead of yawn {Taken by Spika}
We talked via vm and since we were both short on time I told him to give me the UT versions when you trade the T versions back. (This is a standard rule and I informed him)

He said that he was really sick so they will be free. I said for him to Vm me upon completion of the ev training but he hasn't responded or have been online since.

Our Conversation: Spika and me talking

I wanna report dashparr7 for D/C. I won the battle,and when his last pokemon fainted,I think he D/C. If you look into the guys profile,you see alot of people complaining about the same thing.This are some:

varment4444:

Holy!! Metagross survived Super Power with 6 HP!! I think I would have won. For future referance, you should finish battles. Otherwise you will get blacklisted/banned etc. I won't report anything since you're new.

Socko:
why did you d/c right when i won ? i guess you wont put it on youtube

{~.:Princess of Johto:.~} :
GG! I really didn't expect to win at all, good job. But why did we get disconnected? I thought it was going on Youtube :(

his profile: http://www.smogon.com/forums/member.php?u=55180

I would like to appeal me being put on the blacklist. After you guys decided to give Walby a warning and then blacklist me, I was confused. I apologized for the cherish ball, but I am literally being blacklisted because of just a ball. The guy banning me litterally 5-0 swept me cuz I was using NFE and NU pokes. I really feel like a warning is whats neccessary here, not being put on the blacklist.

Wild Eep said that your Scyther was in a Cherish Ball which I believe is impossible. And with the Egg Move Reversal. That's only obtainable by hacking. Walby only used an Azelf in a Cherish Ball, which isn't as severe as a Cherish Ball Scyther WITH Egg Moves. That's not legally hacked.

I'm not denying that it was in a cherish ball or that it had an egg move, the reason I am upset is that i got blacklisted for my first offense over such a small deal.

On another note:

I would like to report Tunc42 for using a whole team of pokemon that pokesav'd. Every pokemon's name had the extra spaces at the end, which obviously means that they were all hacked. Also, some of the pokemon were also in Cherish Balls. His sig. nor his PM told me anything about him using legally hacked pokemon.

I do not want him black listed, I just want a formal warning to be sent to him.

RockinX

My goal in life is to make everyone cringe with my puns
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm not denying that it was in a cherish ball or that it had an egg move, the reason I am upset is that i got blacklisted for my first offense over such a small deal.

On another note:

I would like to report Tunc42 for using a whole team of pokemon that pokesav'd. Every pokemon's name had the extra spaces at the end, which obviously means that they were all hacked. Also, some of the pokemon were also in Cherish Balls. His sig. nor his PM told me anything about him using legally hacked pokemon.

I do not want him black listed, I just want a formal warning to be sent to him.
I'm sorry for posting something unrelated to blacklisting someone, but what do you mean by "extra spaces at the end"?

Edit: Thanks, Icy Vegeta. I forgot that the exclamation points revealed that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)